Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC (17313 Views)

NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin / Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by favor914: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Okechinwadike:
any Person that voted Peter Gringory Obi and complain, may thunder from Pluto miss it way mixed with lightning scatter you and your miserable family fools
Exact same prayer 🙏 to you & your fellow Obidients. Amen.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by rajiedreez: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
NLC ridiculed themselves by being partisan over the years. It's only a matter of time till they lose their reputation. And their significance is diminishing by the day.

Oshiomole used the NLC to gain popularity for his political ambition against Obasanjo. Tinubu, APC and co used the same NLC against GEJ. Now they are behind another candidate and you expect Nigerians to take them serious. Especially when someone that's used their services against the government in the past is now the head of the present government.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by MrB0LD(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
Wait, are LP representatives also part of those who collected the N100m ? If yes, why have they not returned the money as Labour Party is a party of saint

Meanwhile, some Nigerians can just be deliberately mischievous.

The N2bn sent to states for palliative, shouldn't that be the responsibility of both senators and house of reps members to contribute their own palliative to the constituency and also monitor how their state governors would share the money or whatever items.

Some people are becoming generational wailers

https://www.nairaland.com/7820355/palliative-hold-governors-federal-representatives

https://www.nairaland.com/7777855/delay-palliative-funds

I have never never cast aspersions on anyone on this forum, but as I read your comments ehn, e turn my belle...

You are really despicable and gall wrenchingly beyond redemption....

1 Like

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by flexyrule(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you're in Abuja... The sight of this car won't be strange to you.

You can't go 5 minutes without seeing two to three of them.

And it started within the last three months....

Settlement has definitely occurred...

The car is more than 50m.

They are everywhere in Abuja...

2 Likes

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by tesppidd: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
favor914:
When did the Federal Government give each Senator 100 million Naira?
Ask me again,,.Or ask Ajaaero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by chrisblack1234: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
If I may say, but sorry to say..Nigerians are too greedy..we dey see wetin dey happen, law makers are bought over, judges bought over, senators sharing billions.. Yet, we can't sacrifice to fix this nonsense..we have long way to go..they do things like who cares.. Nothing will happen if they do anything right or wrong..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Zwanzig: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
Wait, are LP representatives also part of those who collected the N100m ? If yes, why have they not returned the money as Labour Party is a party of saint

The N2bn sent to states for palliative, shouldn't that be the responsibility of both senators and house of reps members to contribute their own palliative to the constituency and also monitor how their state governors would share the money or whatever items.

https://www.nairaland.com/7820355/palliative-hold-governors-federal-representatives

always deviating from the issue on ground
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by chaloskyx: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
as a representative of the foolish people of Nigeria we arnt complaining i fact going by the inflation 100m is to small for them it should be 1bn we are happy with our kongo of rice awon BATIFIED dot you agree we are all happy the bag of rice would last us for 8 years and we are fine with that they have tried

1 Like

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Heffalump(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
FG still planning to send more prayers to the legislooter's account for the Christmas holiday embarassed
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Dchampion65: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Enice(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/13/tinubu-government-gave-each-legislator-n100million-asked-hundreds-nigerians-share-one
This NLC president is acting like an illiterate. We have three tiers of government. The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. These three arms of government are independent and have their budget on first line charge and cannot be interfered on by other arms of government. Whatever they do with their funds is no other arm's business so long as the funds are not stolen and has been approved by laws governing that arm of government.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by BItt: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
9ja matter taya person
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Risingsunn: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
NLC we are behind you.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by surgical: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
allthingsgood:

You people should keep spreading useless propaganda till eylternity. So if FGN doesn't give u rice you won't eat abi What of your State and Local governments What did they give to you Nonsense
you don't have sense,the problem was caused by the thoughtless policy of the FG,which is impacting the whole nation negatively both the state governments and its citizens
So it is appropriate to ask the FG government for the solution or the cushion

1 Like

Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by bewisemasses: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Oga they r talking of masses elites disparity. U r bringing stupid party politics. Nigerians not political party members r suffering. Pls stop this blind support
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by VTJN(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
allthingsgood:

You people should keep spreading useless propaganda till eylternity. So if FGN doesn't give u rice you won't eat abi What of your State and Local governments What did they give to you Nonsense
keep defending your oppressors jare
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by CodeTemplar: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chai...
What a corntree!

Half of that N100m will buy 2000 bags of 30kg rice.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by VTJN(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dmama1991:
you are shameless
Honestly

Most of them are shameless. Claiming to be more Nigerian than others. That fearyourcreator is the worst. Very old primitive man who could hardly string two or three words together to make a sentence.

You can't support Buhari the known failure and also support emilokan the old frail man and have any iota of sense. E no possible
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by VTJN(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
favor914:
When did the Federal Government give each Senator 100 million Naira?
keep asking foolish questions like you don't know an average Nigerians cannot afford 3 square meal while those politicians live large.

Continue defending your oppressors
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by CodeTemplar: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Enice:
This NLC president is acting like an illiterate. We have three tiers of government. The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. These three arms of government are independent and have their budget on first line charge and cannot be interfered on by other arms of government. Whatever they do with their funds is no other arm's business so long as the funds are not stolen and has been approved by laws governing that arm of government.
when it is tax time they cone to me directly, eating time, go to you governor and reps.
Use front hand obtain me and dispatch me with a 'backhand'.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by EmekaA125(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
wittywriter:
VIPs in power....Vagabonds In Power according to Abamieda Fela Anikulapo Ransome Kuti.
FTC dedicated to all .

Wittyness
Fela Anukulakpo of the blessed memory.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by oxygeng: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell. What we received was prayers in our inbox, for safe journey to and fro. Stop this social media campaign on us please. Thank you.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Major7: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

Have you gone through the posted links before ranting?

Yes I read it through carefully and I expected your comments the way you posted it. I have been watching you closely for a while now. Nigeria shall one day he great again and the likes of you will live to see it. In God we trust 🙏
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by helinues: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Major7:

Yes I read it through carefully and I expected your comments the way you posted it. I have been watching you closely for a while now. Nigeria shall one day he great again and the likes of you will live to see it. In God we trust 🙏

If you have read those threads, what exactly is your attack about when HoR, senators and state governors should be held responsible for the distribution of palliative materials
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Picardor2: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Drs are yet to be paid their august salaries.
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Brushstrokes20: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Spot on! # satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES!
The shyyythole is on a cliff edge 😕
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Fearyourcreator: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
VTJN:
Honestly

Most of them are shameless. Claiming to be more Nigerian than others. That fearyourcreator is the worst. Very old primitive man who could hardly string two or three words together to make a sentence.

You can't support Buhari the known failure and also support emilokan the old frail man and have any iota of sense. E no possible
Now I understand... So you dey open different accounts on NL... You no get life ooo... Aiye e ti ta pau... Omowole iya bu se kun... You are a jobless and sorrowful child ooo... I leave you here ... Won't reply no more ... Omo... Aiye e ti ba je ooo
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Fearyourcreator: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
VTJN:
Honestly

Obi don turn most of you useless and senseless .. with all the school you go ... One boxed head man dey manipulate your life .. your Messiah... Oponu
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Travelista:

I have to be missing something…why would a lawmaker share their constituency allowance with their constituents?

Do you realize that’s not the intended purpose of the benefit?
They don't use it for the intended purpose kpakpa
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by nkemjacob2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tinubu government will favor me and my family
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by Nursepepeye(f): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Solsix:
Nah people wey dey support them I dey piry
Now the question I want to ask Nigerians or people who are supporting Tinubu is how can you expect a born Criminal to govern well!
Re: FG Gave Each Legislator ₦100M But Asked A Ward To Share One Bag Of Rice - NLC by NOwazobia: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
allthingsgood:

Your monicker should be allthingsevil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ / Obiano Launches Anambra Daily Road Sweepers, 300 Employed / Kogi West Senate Rerun: PDP Rejects Nov 30 Supplementary Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.