Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ (17258 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by vjsmiles: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Members of the Youth Vigilante group, popularly called Civilian JTF, who have been involved in repelling the Boko Haram insurgents from taking over most part of Borno State, may be enlisted into the military and paramilitary agencies if the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), is elected as president on February 14.

Speaking to journalists in Maiduguri, the APC candidate for the House of Representatives, Maiduguri Metropolitan Council Federal Constituency, Alhaji Abdulkadiri Rahis, said this in an interview with journalists in Maiduguri on Tuesday.

Rahis said a Buhari-led Federal Government would not dismiss the sacrifice of the youths, who have put their lives at risks to protect others.

He said, “All members of the Youths Volunteer Group, popularly known as the Civilian JTF in Maiduguri city and other parts of Borno State, will be recruited into the military and other para-military services of the country if General Muhammadu Buhari becomes the President of Nigeria.

“No meaningful government will shy away from engaging these youths that have sacrificed their lives, left their families, mobilised to protect Maiduguri and every part of Borno State against the insurgents, who have heartlessly terrorised innocent lives and destroyed public and private property.

“I don’t think there is any government or person that will accept such wanton destruction and brutal killings for nothing sake. This is one of the reasons I have decided to join politics to actualise my vision and mission that even a poor child can rule and govern.

“If I am elected into the lower chamber of the National Assembly, I will ensure that all the teeming youths in my constituency are gainfully employed; we will engage them in various entrepreneurship ventures in collaboration with the federal and state governments.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/civilian-jtf-members-to-be-enlisted-into-military/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
That will be great.....sometime I wish every month is election month cuz thatz when things happen in my country. Fuel reduction,nigeria army winning war against boko haram,freebies from politicians etc BUHARI OR JONATHAN GOD BLESS NIGERIA

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by EdCure: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is much commendable. So good to be paid for what you love doing.

Let's hope the military bureaucracy does nothing that would dampen their morale like we daily hear and read about.

12 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by vjsmiles: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
signs of greater things to come...first post front page cool

9 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by teemanbastos(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
vjsmiles:
lalasticlala? seun? ishilove?
my first post on nairaland cry
make my wish come true smiley
CONGRATZ MAN....
Oya order a bottle of champagne may we pop.

Mehn I really tink APC have good plans..i'm impressd wid dia campaigns unlike PDP's Hating campaign.

10 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by searay(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Better

MODIFIED
Coming from APC, I hereby withdrawn the above comment.
Now if you can't beat them join them, I simply love this game.
Meanwhile
[size=50pt]G
E
J
T
I
L
L

2019[/size]

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Sunymoore(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is awesome!
Buhari popularity increasing by day

21 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Makes a lot of sense

5 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by klem93(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
If this is done, is going to be a great motivation and along side we plea thee to supply them arm and ammunition as well

6 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by blemon44(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
thats great but they should undergo military training

12 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by moderatorr1: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
hmm
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
With Buhari it is possible... Sai Buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Make I go sew my army uniform wait for buhari..

SaiBuhari

14 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by kekakuz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
y
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
I SINCERELY HOPE HE DOES THIS.THE CIVILIANS HAVE MORE MOTIVATION SND MORALE TO FIGHT BH.IT IS THEIR FAMILY AND TOWNS THAT IS BEING DESTROYED.

IF JONATHAN HAVE ARMED THEM.AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE WIPED OUT BOKO BY NOW.MOST OF THEM ARE STILL LEFT WITH STICKS AND MACHETES TO FIGHT BHsad

MORE REASONS TO VOTE BUHARI!!wink

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheesycheesy

22 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by clemz88(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wareva doorrrrrrh!
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by QuotaSystem: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Interesting.
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Welcome idea

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by harrysterol(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
That What they Will Do, if Later they want something better and ask for their certificate, they will be stammering
My certificate is with secretary of military, No with my principal, No with my wife,No withe waec

I will recommend if they want to enter the military let them pass the minimum requirements, b4 we hear another buhari case

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hyfr(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
If as reserves then hell yeah
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Erm.....rather risky venture. Usually does not end well.

Offer them VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL training....like for the ex --militants....instead of army life....then give them a flat loan/grant to start business, go to school or whatever.

16 Likes

That's so awesome of him, but it is DR GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN till my soon to be nairaland girlfriend enters menopause.

#Gej

16 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Wuuworld(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
The Civilians JTF should just forget about it,because there is NO WAY Buhari is going to win.......Am sorry bros(JTF's),I wish itz our healthy,PHD presido that say this,but unfortunately it comes from the mouth of dreamers of our time....No hope of either military or paramilitary for u guys.......GEJ till rapture occur..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by BarryX(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Really, for this only you get my ........
very thoughtful of you to enlist them, You are one hell of a smart fella

I even suggest we should disband the conventional military and the AK-47s as it were and make do with these abokis and the daggers and sickles coupled with their potent charms, they are more effective than bombs grin
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by hotgunz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lai lai we niko were we d fight for streets u no go enlist us.

1 Like

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by shalompeace007: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even wifout certificate? D guy wan scatter nigeria, he never enter don dhe recruit olodo so we go get many fraud souls like him in d army

21 Likes

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
blemon44:
thats great but they should undergo military training
its a must but military training and full medical eval
Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Creating army of dullards and certificateless illitrates like himself

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by slap1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
And has he commended the government that allowed them to fight in the first place?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ by Sunymoore(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
With Buhari it is possible... Sai Buhari
Yeah! sai Buhariii
The youths sacrifice their lives so that we can sleep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Campaigning For Akeredolu Aketi In Akure (Photos) / I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.