Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police (32432 Views)

Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by ruggedtimi(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
tell me d business they are doing with dreads n tattoos that makes them relate with big men

I am not talking about entertainment industry ooo

I dey wait u

why u dey remove entertainment ?? Which industry right now for nigeria pays better than entertainment

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by dreamxhaser: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Lolz, all this police brutality an for south e dey sup oooh

For north everyone here knows one police or military officer (either as a friend or family member). So dem born this police well to molest you anyhow.

Like me sef, I know plenty friends/ family of mine who are cadets at NDA and Police Academy. Not to mention the one's already in the game, so tell how police want unjustly threaten me.

Before those tribal clowns come, I want to clear things and tell you that it's not a matter of tribe, just build yourself around people in the helm of affairs. In fact, I know of an IGBO man that sells codine, but nobody get police connection reach that Man.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Winnin009: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
guy if they are making legit money with evidence then they are good to go but I am telling u no reasonable person with a customer base that cuts across all ages,tribes, religion will want to b on dread n tattoos

If u have a business n u have customers from all works of life u will want to look reasonable n approachable

I have never seen someone on dread that does reasonable business

Your reasoning is shallow for someone that seems to have good education

So, dreads and tatts are symbols of what? That’s like the dumbest thing on the internet.

What about individuals that are into fashion? Or entertainment? Such professions need such appearances to ply their trade. I know several tech dudes that keep dreads and ball every night with tats!

So they should conform or be like you because some set of policemen walk about with a stupid mindset like yours? A mindset that a guy on dreads is a yahoo boy!

It’s people like you that say girls get raped because they dress scantily. You’re just trash. 🗑

2 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Maga123: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Did this man on uniform realised that at a point where a police man cocks his raffle and threatening to waste somebody one has no choice but to comply even if u are earning genuinly

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Faposky95: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2023
Shame on you.
Police extortion is good.....?
Is that what you mean.....?
Now I see the lion he was talking about

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nyanabo(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2023
This man is very stupid. Like if you don't settle them, they will end up taking you to their station were they will put frivolous allegations on your head.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Testimony1988(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2023
The officers involved should also be sanctioned.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by 1x2x3: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2023
kokoA:
Oga just shut up abeg. If you haven't experienced it then thank your God and keep shot. I hate police men morethan the devil aswear, if you know what I went through ehn.

You didn't mean to qoute me I guess.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by oluxy(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2023
treesun:

https://guardian.ng/news/officers-only-extort-young-nigerians-with-ingenuine-means-of-income-police/

See how NPF justifying a matter that's serious.
He said birds of thesame feathers, so they know the birds in the police force?

He should have just said NPF of thesame feathers.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Imert: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
SEE STUPIDITY OF NG POLICE.

SO THEY ARE INTO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES?

AND D POLICE IS DOING LEGAL ?
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharatan(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

We all know d truth but we take delight in lieing to ourselves

Which work is a secondary school boy from a poor home is doing that is making him use a phone of 400k?

Which work is a university drop out with no job doing to suddenly buy Lexus?

Which work is a university student doing to build hostel in his school?

What work is a jobless person doing to suddenly start flaunting flashy things?

People will turn a blind eye n even tag anyone that tries to question them “ jealous “ “envious “ bad belle n co not knowing they are emboldening criminals

In Nigeria we celebrate the thief n insult the police but when our property gets missing we call on d same police we hate

Look at the nonsense you’re saying..
Maybe you’re a pathetic rougue-police sympathizer? I thought as much
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by BafanaBafana: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

Which work is a secondary school boy from a poor home is doing that is making him use a phone of 400k?

People will turn a blind eye n even tag anyone that tries to question them “ jealous “ “envious “ bad belle n co not knowing they are emboldening criminals

In Nigeria we celebrate the thief n insult the police but when our property gets missing we call on d same police we hate
You sound learned. You lack exposure.
I pray you get opportunity to do some traveling and see how things are done around the world.
Better still, you can learn through reading and educative media. Believe me, your mentality will be renovated
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Blitzerz: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
gtassure:

This is another stupid and illiterate boy who doesn't understand what Military coup means. It's because of democracy that you were even extorted or may be taking to court. In military regime, you will be found guilty without trial and face firing squad in the open, degrading your family generations (if you have one) for life! Have you heard of Oyenusi before?

You are a big goat. Mumu
Under military there was not stupid recklessness from police like this.
We built hospitals, express roads, federal universities and still had change on the dollar.
Ordinary minimum wage see your balablu fooling himself.

There were protests yet no massacres.

Dey mumu yourself
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Like I stated earlier, you are a crook

This got absolutely nothing to do with comprehension

The police spokesperson goofed
Yahoo man, I’m in support of the police extorting you fraud people 100%. Continue to pay the police, coming here to complain isn’t going to help.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by wizybill: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Imagine a police spokesperson making justification for the illegal extortions perpetrated by men of the Nigerian police force

It's finished

How did we get here

I tire for this country🥹

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by DonroxyII: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:
Rubbish people.
I remembered one time I was traveling from my ex place in Saki to Ilorin. It was few weeks after my graduation and some policemen stopped the vehicle and asked me to come down. I came down and the foolish police man was asking me irrelevant questions like, is she your wife? Is she your gf? You dey Fvck am? Which work do you do? Bring your bag I want to search it. Where did you see money to buy iphone 12? Very crazy and irrelevant questions that I was so pissed off. I eventually left unscathed without giving a dime as I had mastered the art of whining policemen and other armed forces. I don't know why police would always ask me to come down and search me despite the fact that I dress very simple like an average guy. That was then Sha
You dress like average but Your look doesn't add up ..... Once I'm Approaching Police I simply Wear Innocent Naive Look like a Bookish Jolojolo Nerd.... I have never been accosted by any ... I also give them due respect by responding "Yes sir" to every of my last statement....

Dem dey smoke Igbo Pass Area Boys...

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by dontrulee: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
DonroxyII:
You dress like average but Your look doesn't add up ..... Once I'm Approaching Police I simply Wear Innocent Naive Look like a Bookish Jolojolo Nerd.... I have never been accosted by any ... I also give them due respect by responding "Yes sir" to every of my last statement....

Dem dey smoke Igbo Pass Area Boys...

True, many people compliment my looks both guys and girls, so maybe the policemen think I'm ajebutter. Me wey be confirm ajepako.

That respect is important ooo because those guys can become trigger happy at anytime. May we not fall victims

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by DonroxyII: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:

True, many people compliment my looks both guys and girls, so maybe the policemen think I'm ajebutter. Me wey be confirm ajepako.

That respect is important ooo because those guys can become trigger happy at anytime. May we not fall victims
Amen Bro ...
I was going home one night, I jammed Them ... I appeared Timid With Nerdy Looks ....

E tell me, Oya Dey Go, No be you we dey find grin

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Olumuyiwa Adejobi......

A.nother

P.athetic

C.rook

for once I stand with the police on this . He said it all if ur income is legit u can't be extorted even if it happens u can take it up pls lts be honest with ourselves for once nd build a better nation my take.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Faposky95: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Being Nigerian doesn't force it's mediocre stereotype.....on us all.
Police, the Force, the Law must implement intelligence which work alongside the populace it's alleged to to protect it and to serve - separate the good, from the bad, from the ugly.....and not being bad and ugly....and once in a while good.
This is wat we stand against
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Lasien: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
what led to that?

Are u telling me d officer met him on d way n just told him he will kill him?

If an officer should see 100k in a g boys account they will want to collect 50k once they know u are illegal n failure to do that they will give u problem

Those yahoo boys know they are into illegal n they won’t want to follow police to station so as not to complicate issues so they have to pay to bail themselves out

It’s as simple as that, once u know u are guilty u will have to dance to d tune of d police

Police don burst boys for road before n they searched their phone n found incriminating things, d boys ran into d street n police started shouting thief thief n people caught them only for them to later say they were yahoo boys n not thief when they wanted to burn them

One question, y were they running?
Y did they run?

If you are legit and they search your phone and see about 5 million in your bank account, if they insist on getting a share of your hard earned money, how would you defend yourself to prevent these gun carrying guys that can easily arrest and set you up as a criminal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) / Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.