Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police (32429 Views)

Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Timoleon(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
If you still get hope in this country e mean say you dey corridors of powers and your hope is not for the common Nigerian but for the chance to further extort this country when it reaches your turn. Just negodu spokes man of police.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Waterlilly: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
k
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by iamtardey: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
more reason why u shld japa. the country is not 4 u
salor
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by b3llo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
This is nonsense
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Ralph117: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
His it not this man that said MC Oluomo was joking during the election period who take him serious ☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by FAIRPOST: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
How unfortunate!!!
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by SonofGod231: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Truth...I drive a 2014 model car. I've never paid any police or officer on the road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by ShaqFu: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Correction: Men of the Nigeria Police Force only extort Nigerians who don't know their right. 👌

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by fergie001: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is a big fat lie. I have seen where police even threatened to kill an innocent young boy and throw his body into the bush and his family will not know. He has to part with all he had in his account to save his life.
There are a lot of young men that are making a fortune from content creation and cryptocurrency. Are these not legitimate income?
Don't mind them.... I witnessed it for the first time in my life yesterday.

Public bus, they double-crossed us, selected a guy and a girl... Cocking guns and pushed them inside their Hilux.

Just like that! Leave Adejobi to continue what he is saying/
Ajehkpako4naija:
He said the right thing. Stop Yahoo and do legit, then his men will stay cool
I will have believed him if not what I witnessed 3 days ago. They just look @ the way you are dressed and begin to harass you, collect your phone, tell you to unlock and trace anything. Throughout my years in Lagos I never witnessed it, so if you base yours in your locality, it's not same. I was amazed and people around me were looking at me like where are you from, it's normal here.

2 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by MrBachelor: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
I'm not a fan of the man. However, read the tweet before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by olaoyejunior3: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
treesun:

https://guardian.ng/news/officers-only-extort-young-nigerians-with-ingenuine-means-of-income-police/
U are mad true true ...
The day police carry me and others around 10:30 nah so dem dey carry us upandan until 1:20 a.m...nah so dem say we dey waka for midnight...this one for ajegunle e happen ooo...for pako police station...dem carry us go back of the station ...nah there we dey till day break wey dem say make we dey bail ourselves...those who left early paid 2 to 3k but me and some others wey no their game that nah back door game dem dey play,we no gree negotiate when morning reach ,wey don almost reach time wey DPO go come ,nah them say make we Ko oshi danu.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Babamide(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
In a way, the police is justifying yahoo boys and criminals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by franchasofficia: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
I don't know what is wrong with current crop of Yorubas occupying vital offices in Nigeria of recent; could it be Bola Tinubu's criminality effect robbing off on all of them to the extent that they now celebrate and defend criminality, corruption and barbarism, odiegwu oh, Yoruba ronu oh shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Eraddray(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin imagine
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Dbakre1: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
You should be immediately removed from that post, so shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Slayar: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

We all know d truth but we take delight in lieing to ourselves

Typical Nigerian,if something hasn't happened to you yet,it's the fault of those it happened to.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by JooEeL(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
I have never seen a more dumb response than this from this foolish nigerian police.

No wonder thugs shot and destroyed the limb of one of their bosses in Delta state and only 1 in 10 people on the facebook comment section showed remorse.

undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Myke0000: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Do you know this is the best time to buy your Air Conditioner? Come get value for your money. Grab the opportunity. Call or watsapp 08101091803

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by MrAgbako: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
saphiere:
Omo see confession. These men are devils.
yes we are but your gender is more evil.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by FuckDModz: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blue3k:

Lol I hope they have him saying this on video before this mumu says he was misquoted.

Try dey read. There’s a little difference between you and the morōn.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by hammerFC: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
YOUR A BASTARD INPROFESSIONAL NUISANCE POLICE.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by 1x2x3: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

We all know d truth but we take delight in lieing to ourselves

So it's legal for police men at check points to collect share of criminal proceeds and then let the criminal go?
Your reasoning is just like the police man that made that reckless statement. If you think he is a fraudster and you have the evidence, why not arrest him and let him be charged to court?

Are you aware it is a crime to knowingly share from proceeds of a crime? Are you aware those Police are now as guilty as the so called fraudster? Be logical and sensible, the system is too decay to the extent you wrote such abominable things in the name of supporting extortion of criminals by the police and letting them go.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is a big fat lie. I have seen where police even threatened to kill an innocent young boy and throw his body into the bush and his family will not know. He has to part with all he had in his account to save his life.
There are a lot of young men that are making a fortune from content creation and cryptocurrency. Are these not legitimate income?
police will never embarrass u if they checked your phone n everything n they found nothing incriminating on it

Lets tell ourselves d truth, police only insist on collecting something when they know u are illegal

Once they know u ain’t illegal d highest they will do is tell u to give them something

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
SonofGod231:
Truth...I drive a 2014 model car. I've never paid any police or officer on the road.
God bless u

Same here

Once they have searched your phone n documents n they see u ain’t illegal they will just humbly tell u to find them something

Me n my guys don dey checkpoint before they free us n later hold some guys well well n those guys were begging

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by AZControversial(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
undecided

As an enforcer of the law, are you even supposed to extort anyone in the first place?

This one has swapped the air he breathes for f00lishness!

2 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Horus(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
He should be sacked for this comment. He is confessing that Police officers are parasites that lives at the expense of people that they suspect to be criminals. And be aware that sometimes innocent people have to pay simply because they are wrongly suspected by Police officers

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Useless country
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by thaoriginator: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oga which kain mumu alignment be this?🤥
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Achor1111(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank God he is not Igbo.
Had it been, he is Igbo.
Your guess is right.
See mumu justification.
What of motorists?
This foolish comment of this officer should lead to his disengagement in service.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi, Obiano Pelted With Sachet-Water By Onitsha Traders During Market Campaign / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / Udom Emmanuel Inspects Refinery And Plants In Eastern Obolo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.