Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police (32430 Views)

Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Badguy77(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
No pay them if them no go use you replace person for prison.. You know how many innocent people these guys don label armed robbers, they either kill them or send them to jail without doing nothing.. They want to keep seeing young boys in rags. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Bfly: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
"C'est fini"
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
1x2x3:

So it's legal for police men at check points to collect share of criminal proceeds and then let the criminal go?
Your reasoning is just like the police man that made that reckless statement. If you think he is a fraudster and you have the evidence, why not arrest him and let him be charged to court?

Are you aware it is a crime to knowingly share from proceeds of a crime? Are you aware those Police are now as guilty as the so called fraudster? Be logical and sensible, the system is too decay to the extent you wrote such abominable things in the name of supporting extortion of criminals by the police and letting them go.
Oga keep quiet

I repeat police knows d criminals

They have stopped me many times n I don’t give them a dime, once u are a young boy with car n u can present your ID card , proof of what u do police will never embarrass u

I have never been embarrassed before n I take my phone anywhere I go

A case happened at access bank someday, police were outside d bank doing stop n search I didn’t even know till I was about to go out of d bank n some boys told me police are outside cos they themselves have been waiting for d police to leave

I told them I am not a yahoo boy, I went out they searched me n left me but those boys couldn’t come out

Guy police know who dem dey find, if u b legal police no fit extort u

I stand on my word

3 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
1x2x3:

So it's legal for police men at check points to collect share of criminal proceeds and then let the criminal go?
Your reasoning is just like the police man that made that reckless statement. If you think he is a fraudster and you have the evidence, why not arrest him and let him be charged to court?

Are you aware it is a crime to knowingly share from proceeds of a crime? Are you aware those Police are now as guilty as the so called fraudster? Be logical and sensible, the system is too decay to the extent you wrote such abominable things in the name of supporting extortion of criminals by the police and letting them go.

He is a tinubu supporter. Are you surprised by his comment?

3 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Oga keep quiet

I repeat police knows d criminals

They have stopped me many times n I don’t give them a dime, once u are a young boy with car n u can present your ID card , proof of what u do police will never embarrass u

I have never been embarrassed before n I take my phone anywhere I go

A case happened at access bank someday, police were outside d bank doing stop n search I didn’t even know till I was about to go out of d bank n some boys told me police are outside cos they themselves have been waiting for d police to leave

I told them I am not a yahoo boy, I went out they searched me n left me but those boys couldn’t come out

Guy police know who dem dey find, if u b legal police no fit extort u

I stand on my word

That you've not been treated unfairly by police dosent mean that there are not some innocent people who suffered extortion after being threatened by some crooked policemen. Life dosent start and end with your own experience alone so it's best you shut up.

Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain and made you shallow.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Blue3k(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
FuckDModz:

Try dey read. There’s a little difference between you and the morōn.

Lol I did read it criminal apologist. Your both mumus if you think this statement makes sense. Instead of prosecuting criminals they're trying to collect their cut then letting them run free assuming he's correct. If we aren't being bring generous they're robbing young people of theue saving because they're simply thieves. In both scenarios this simply criminal behavior.

“Why do the young ones pay them? Someone who claims he doesn’t have work, he’s suffering, yet he pays 500k or 1m naira etc, how come?” Adejobi said.

“I guess they are birds of the same feather. If you are genuine, you earn your income from your eork place, legit money, I dont think you would allow someone or some people to rob you of it. No way. My take.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

That you've not been treated unfairly by police dosent mean that there are not some innocent people who suffered extortion after being threatened by some crooked policemen. Life dosent start and end with your own experience alone so it's best you shut up.

Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain and made you shallow.
another Igbo nincoompoop

U are ignored

Crime is your trademark so police will always run after u

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by phemmyfour: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Kaycee54321(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

Not necessarily true. Some of my colleagues dey on "lousy hairstyle" AKA Guys on dreads or who actually plait their hair and some on tattoos...but they're actually making legit income.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by NewDea4: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Can you just Imagine the Thinking or thought process of people that are in positions of authority?

This is the name of the IDIOT "Olumuyiwa Adejobi". That should tell you alot about , how they think.

very Foolish set of people...spits cool

Ponu people
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Calitoscassius(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wellcome to the corrupt lawless zoo.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Ogun kill u and ur family there!

Tinubu, Ogun kill u and ur family there!

Sanwo-olu, Ogun kill u and ur family there!

All Nigeria policemen, Ogun kill all of Una there!

Imagine what's coming from this bastard sha... U dey mad ni? E no go better for u!

U criminals keep destroying the imagine of this country...

All of u bastards that ur lives are full of corruption, Ogun kill all of Una together...

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
another Igbo nincoompoop

U are ignored

Crime is your trademark so police will always run after u

You ignored. Yet you replied. If them talk say make people with sense raise up hand you sef go follow raise hand? cheesy

Dont disgrace the actual intelligent yoruba people please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by onajo2000(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

Before u quote me ask yourself if all these things are lies, even my 7 year old neighbor son can point a yahoo boy on d street by observing his dressing alone

We all know d truth but we take delight in lieing to ourselves

Which work is a secondary school boy from a poor home is doing that is making him use a phone of 400k?

Which work is a university drop out with no job doing to suddenly buy Lexus?

Which work is a university student doing to build hostel in his school?

What work is a jobless person doing to suddenly start flaunting flashy things?

People will turn a blind eye n even tag anyone that tries to question them “ jealous “ “envious “ bad belle n co not knowing they are emboldening criminals

In Nigeria we celebrate the thief n insult the police but when our property gets missing we call on d same police we hate

All what you said are true but there is no justification in police stealing from criminal

9 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Not necessarily true. Some of my colleagues dey on "lousy hairstyle" AKA Guys on dreads or who actually plait their hair and some on tattoos...but they're actually making legit income.
guy if they are making legit money with evidence then they are good to go but I am telling u no reasonable person with a customer base that cuts across all ages,tribes, religion will want to b on dread n tattoos

If u have a business n u have customers from all works of life u will want to look reasonable n approachable

I have never seen someone on dread that does reasonable business

4 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Austineva(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alu Mee. That's the zoo for you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by geoworldedu: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This is just d bitter truth many Nigerians will never want to agree with cos blacks like to lie to themselves a lot

Me n my friends have been stopped many times n I realize the only thing those police officers care about is what u do for a living n a proof of it, once u can present these things they will just tell u to find them something

But u see all those yahoo boys, imagine a small boy driving a Benz with his name on it n he doesn’t have any proof to what he does/did to acquire that, then police will extort him cos he’s into shady things

I just laugh when some people talk about police brutality, don’t let us lie to ourselves everyone knows d criminals among us….enter anywhere be it eatery, mall or anywhere n u will b able to recognize youths that are into shady things

From d lousy wear to useless hairstyles to different piercings n tattoos police identify them easily n once they know they are guilty then they will have to pay

We all know d truth but we take delight in lieing to ourselves

Which work is a secondary school boy from a poor home is doing that is making him use a phone of 400k?

Which work is a university drop out with no job doing to suddenly buy Lexus?

Which work is a university student doing to build hostel in his school?

What work is a jobless person doing to suddenly start flaunting flashy things?

People will turn a blind eye n even tag anyone that tries to question them “ jealous “ “envious “ bad belle n co not knowing they are emboldening criminals

In Nigeria we celebrate the thief n insult the police but when our property gets missing we call on d same police we hate
You be mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by seeker121(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
More reasons they will keep justifying illegality irrespective of the status they have attained in the job.No one acquired much wealth while following the righteous path.
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by garfield1: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
fergie001:
The PRO is not telling the truth!

Me and you know that he is largely correct.apart from normal checkpoints where they collect 50 naira,the rest are from suspicious looking people.

With the rate of cancellations due to inconclusive polls and overvoting,many guber will be upturned

3 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
geoworldedu:

You be mumu.
another criminal spotted
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
geoworldedu:

You be mumu.

You dey mind am?

One day when his car should break down on the side of the road and VIO should come and unlawfully extort him for 'parking on the side' he will learn to practice using his brains before talking. He will know that not every law enforcement is normal

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by victorazyvictor(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
If only he know the meaning of the word "Extort".
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
garfield1:

Me and you know that he is largely correct.apart from normal checkpoints where they collect 50 naira,the rest are from suspicious looking people.

With the rate of cancellations due to inconclusive polls and overvoting,many guber will be upturned
God bless u

I wrote same n they keep quoting me, the easiest thing to do is to identify those boys into shady deals

Police know them n they know d police
Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Kaycee54321(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
guy if they are making legit money with evidence then they are good to go but I am telling u no reasonable person with a customer base that cuts across all ages,tribes, religion will want to b on dread n tattoos

If u have a business n u have customers from all works of life u will want to look reasonable n approachable

I have never seen someone on dread that does reasonable business

And I am telling you that I have colleagues on dreads and tattoos who are doing reasonable businesses and communicating with top people in the industry, who are on dreads and tattoos.

I get your drift about properly identifying yourself with the MIB (and can only work during the day sef, no be for night)... but you see that part about dread and tattoo guys being riff raffs, forget that one.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by geoworldedu: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
another criminal spotted
You reek of ignorance. When you see many youths protesting and saying end SARS and you still did not understand that truly innocent people have been short changed, then I realise how gargantuanly ignorant your blank brain is. So Falz, Davido and other celebrities who joined in the protest back then are yahoo boys too? You need to go for a brain surgery immediately guy. Your brain is blank.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by garfield1: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
God bless u

I wrote same n they keep quoting me, the easiest thing to do is to identify those boys into shady deals

Police know them n they know d police

True.they love extorting from G boys,drug pushers,robbers, etc

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kaycee54321:

And I am telling you that I have colleagues on dreads and tattoos who are doing reasonable businesses and communicating with top people in the industry, who are on dreads and tattoos.

I get your drift about properly identifying yourself with the MIB (and can only work during the day sef, no be for night)... but you see that part about dread and tattoo guys being riff raffs, forget that one.
tell me d business they are doing with dreads n tattoos that makes them relate with big men

I am not talking about entertainment industry ooo

I dey wait u

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by geoworldedu: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

You dey mind am?

One day when his car should break down on the side of the road and VIO should come and unlawfully extort him for 'parking on the side' he will learn to practice using his brains before talking. He will know that not every law enforcement is normal
The guy's brain is a typical zero over ten diagram drawn in the primary school dullard's exercise book in those days. He needs to go back to KG 1.

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
geoworldedu:

The guys brain is a typical zero over ten diagram drawn in the primary school dullard's exercise book in those days. He needs to go back to KG 1.

The oponu is saying that everyone who is on dreads is not doing legit business like he personally took a survey. Tribialsm and sentiment can make someone foolish in every area of life.

6 Likes

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Sharpsharp00123: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kaycee54321:

am waiting ooo

List d work they are doing n they are legit n still on dread n tattoos

1 Like

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Kaycee54321(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
tell me d business they are doing with dreads n tattoos that makes them relate with big men

I am not talking about entertainment industry ooo

I dey wait u

Lmao. Boss man.

One of the co-founders of a fin tech company legit received an award from a one time President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If this doesn't tell you anything, then the matter don pass me be that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Lmao. Boss man.

One of the co-founders of a fin tech company legit received an award from a one time President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If this doesn't tell you anything, then the matter don pass me be that.

You nor supposed dey answer am. Person wey don make up him mind say e wan kolo no matter wetin dem tell am, nothing wey you fit do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / Udom Emmanuel Inspects Refinery And Plants In Eastern Obolo, Akwa Ibom / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.