Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate (23959 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by zoghys: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2023
MrSly:
If this is true then the man tinubu can be referred to as a shameless grand father. How would an elderly man be this reckless and mean in illegality without recourse to possible effects on his progenies.

yinmu, does it look like tinubu is loosing.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by nwajesus12(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Jideji:
The Nigerian court said its a pre election matters
it's actually a pre election matter
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by DaddyJapan(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2023
simfrost90210:

😊 That's the beauty of this place!
Freedom of talkinalization is always open!

Freedom to populate Google's cache with #FakeNews, #HalfTruths, and other wilful #Mischaracterisations?

Do you know there is an attendant cost to this non-contact sport that many of you are engaged in?
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by ValarDoharis: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Ok, let see his transcript!
Raskimonojendor:

The case would be thrown out for lack of evidence.
The CSU lawyers are smart.

The uni also categorically stated that certificates are ceremonial in the USA and that CSU was not an exception. No wonder I have never been asked for my certificate in North America. All my previous and current employers have only asked for my transcripts.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by simfrost90210: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2023
zoghys:

yinmu, does it look like tinubu is loosing.

That's the funny truth! Tinubu isn't losing!
After a hundred days in office now, he's recovered all his election campaigning expenses and added much much more than that... Moreover, history has it that he's been the president of the country from a time to a time... If he passes, he loses nothing but his soul, forever, if he fails to surrender to CHRIST, repent and acknowledge GOD in his life!
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by simfrost90210: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Freedom to populate Google's cache with #FakeNews, #HalfTruths, and other wilful #Mischaracterisations?

Do you know there is an attendant cost to this non-contact sport that many of you are engaged in?

Educate me please.... I'll love to know that!
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by ada9ja(f): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Jideji:

if the result is fake then the senate will do the needful

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by LegacyB: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2023
MrSly:
If this is true then the man tinubu can be referred to as a shameless grand father. How would an elderly man be this reckless and mean in illegality without recourse to possible effects on his progenies.
If it is true………..
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by DaddyJapan(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2023
simfrost90210:

Educate me please.... I'll love to know that!

I need to educate you on the dangers of spreading #FakeNews?

How old are you?
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by BabaO2: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2023
MrSly:
shut the fnck up. Is that how authenticate results? Can i just go to your school to authenticate your results?
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by casualobserver: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2023
jude33084:

We deserves what we get in Nigeria honestly.

We are here to know the truth at least don't you agree?

We deserve to know who or what our president is?

I am interested in someone who can turn this country around. I couldn’t care less if he has never seen the walls of a school or not. If he didn’t go to school but has shown a track record that he is the best on offer then he is the man. With due respect to the 3 main candidates, Obi was the least qualified in terms of capacity. He was 8 years a governor, what did he leave behind as a legacy? The Awolowo that is constantly cited today was only in office for 5 years!! 8 yrs is enough to know if a man has what it takes…obi doesn’t. I don’t like PDP but even Atiku is way ahead of Obi. He has shown capacity to bring in the right people like ElRufai, NOI etc. Who did Obi bring in his 8 years as governor?

If we are talking education, Obi is the least educated of the 4. This in addition to having by a country mile, the worst track record in office. So please rest!

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by shinealight(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Sensational headline to sell their paper grin

Thank YOU for posting the correct information from CSU. People in Nigeria are free to draw their conclusions and embellish what CSU has written but the American court system will understand simple English and make their pronouncements based on facts not sentiments!
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by simfrost90210: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I need to educate you on the dangers of spreading #FakeNews?

How old are you?

It's catastrophic... I know!
But when you don't know who said it and how to track them, how can you get the person Peter Obi has been brutally destroyed vocally on this platform for things he didn't do.. Someone said something true to facts, it can't be derogatory or defamation of character since the proofs are widespread out there in the open!

Besides, i'm sure to be older than you can ever be!

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by DatNiggaDaz: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Boldideas:

Defamation of character...
Black mailing..
Derogatory statement on the President..
Are you ready to sacrifice your freedom for being stupid??

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by GeneralDae: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Cantonese:

So why not take copies of the transcripts to court to end the matter? Or is it not as simple as that?
That has been done already by Tinubu since June. He took certified copies of his Transcripts to the tribunal.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by booblacain(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2023
DiscoverID:
Tinubu defeated them and scuttled their plans of taking over lagos and pushed back their agenda of dominating the Yorubas by 70 years. They hated him because he's the only one that has the capability of doing such.

They won't stop this hysteria and will never like him or any Yoruba person. There's this collectivity in purpose and written consensus from ibos to oppose any strong political leader from other regions by default.

Thus, Tinubu defeating Peter Gringory Obi is the end of their political relevancy, hence you understand the mass hysteria and hatred.

After Tinubu, power goes back to the north then back to south south and then back to the north and back to south west and back to the north. Like announcing lymphoma to a patient the dying days of political relevance of the ibos is in weeks.

They will never like Tinubu , they know that we know !

But the person pursuing this certificate matter in the US court is Atiku Abubakar, a Northerner.

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Cjayboy: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2023
The Western pole is using us to do caricature, which ordinarily won't happen in their lands, but due to their selfish desires of putting Nigeria and entire Africa into abyss, they keep causing division among us which affects our developments.

Nigeria an object of fun in the comity of nations..
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2023
Validated:
T - Thubv is a fraudulent name
I - Internationally acclaimed drug lord
N - No credibility
U - Undeniably fake
B - Birthday is questionable
U - ULO (Unidentfied Living Object)
3rd class graduate of college of education amangwu, calling csu graduate and exon mobil treasurer fake. Wonders of aba.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Jideji:

Not academic qualifications. It's different.

Only validity of primaries that produces a candidate is internal and that's if it's contested by someone that's not in the party, if it's contested by an APC member it's no longer an internal issue, the court will judge the matter. A PDP member cannot invalidate an APC member in court and vice versa, that's internal.

Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by CaptainFM1: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Jideji:

This pre election matter phrase is going to cause problem for the judiciary. In some section, the same judiciary are not following it.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by DaddyJapan(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2023
simfrost90210:

It's catastrophic... I know!
But when you don't know who said it and how to track them, how can you get the person Peter Obi has been brutally destroyed vocally on this platform for things he didn't do.. Someone said something true to facts, it can't be derogatory or defamation of character since the proofs are widespread out there in the open!

Besides, i'm sure to be older than you can ever be!

I have a real problem with the way Peter Obi gets derided on these boards, and some of my posts testify to this. But this is not the subject of the current discussion.

With respect to the emboldened statement in your post: assumption is the mother of all faux pas. cool
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Jonjam269: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
The headline and content different entirely, all the falsehood and propaganda will not help anybody, Tinubu is your president.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Jsucre(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu mata is just to distract people. Like like play this man don dey rule dey go , northeners on the queue
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by CaptainFM1: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2023
ada9ja:

if the result is fake then the senate will do the needful

APC controls the Senate. Our politics is devoid of morals. Don't expect APC to devour their own.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by MRMRMR: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2023
MrSly:
Counsel for CSU, Michael Hayes, while speaking before Judge Jeffrey Gilbert in Chicago, stated that the school was not in a position to authenticate Tinubu’s certificate as either fake or genuine.
How does this make the certificate fake. The fact that u refuse to confirm something does not make it fake. Law court is not street. You must get ur facts 100% correct to answer a question in court. All these fulufulu ellupi lawyers on Nairaland are mediocre
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Alliswell248: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2023
MrSly:

Anything to soothe your pain is allowed.

Another exercise in futility by the headless mob.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Amumaigwe: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2023
DiscoverID:
Tinubu defeated them and scuttled their plans of taking over lagos and pushed back their agenda of dominating the Yorubas by 70 years. They hated him because he's the only one that has the capability of doing such.

They won't stop this hysteria and will never like him or any Yoruba person. There's this collectivity in purpose and written consensus from ibos to oppose any strong political leader from other regions by default.

Thus, Tinubu defeating Peter Gringory Obi is the end of their political relevancy, hence you understand the mass hysteria and hatred.

After Tinubu, power goes back to the north then back to south south and then back to the north and back to south west and back to the north. Like announcing lymphoma to a patient the dying days of political relevance of the ibos is in weeks.

They will never like Tinubu , they know that we know !

Are you hallucinating? It is Atiku vs Tinubu. How is Obi connected to this case? Btw, as long as Nigeria keeps getting better with your proposed power swing between North and South (SE excluded), everyone will be okay. Just like Buhari, Tinubu does not care for any of you personally. His policy will certainly locate you as well as anyone else either for good or for bad. Even this early, we can perceive strongly how it will impact everyone in the end. So, go and rest.
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by Yankee101: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu no suppose near councilorship
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by simfrost90210: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I have a real problem with the way Peter Obi gets derided on these boards, and some of my posts testify to this. But this is not the subject of the current discussion.

With respect to the emboldened statement in your post: assumption is the mother of all faux pas. cool

That emboldened statement isn't a vocal misstep of an assumption.. Asking how old i am in this discourse is the embarrassing blunder from your end because age has nothing to do with enlightenment.. Just Educate Me was the request!

That's a quid pro quo!
Learn to live with it, Mr Compatriot!😊
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by simfrost90210: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I trust you're an intelligent fellow!😊
Re: Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubu’s Submitted Certificate by pato2016: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2023
Why all these fake news are not on regular newspapers but on political gosip corners like Nairaland?
For those that failed to use their brain, the school is saying you can't force us to release our student files

Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public / Osun Governorship Election May End In Run-off