Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Question For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Ladies (933 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2011
Pls, how do view men that micturates by d roadside; irresponsible or carefree?
Re: Question For Ladies by Jenifa1: 1:40am On Oct 18, 2011
i need a dictionary
Re: Question For Ladies by freecocoa(f): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2011
Must you make people look into the dictionary before replying to your post?
You wan piss for road?what are you doing on the roadside by this time?hmm
Of course its not nice to pee by the roadside but in case of emergencies you can look for a hidden place and do your thing.
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Jenifa! Micturate na to Piss! wink

Na wa oh! E depend on the kind road abeg! To piss na bad thing? As long as na scanty road wey get some overgrown bushes, then. . . . cool[/size]
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 1:51am On Oct 18, 2011
I hate to see some blokes bring their dick alfresco, in order to urinate. I see it as an eyesore and eerie.
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 18, 2011
kasiem:

I hate to see some blokes bring their Joystick alfresco, in order to urinate. I see it as an eyesore and eerie.
[size=14pt]My Guy! Hot piss don hold you before?. . . . . Piss neva hold you so tey u go dey find where you go bring out Joystick alfresco, wey you no go see? You neva piss the kind piss wey be say as you dey piss, you go dey exhale they say "Thank God, Thank God?. . . .

I tire for you O! grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 2:07am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]My Guy! Hot piss don hold you before?. . . . . Piss neva hold you so tey u go dey find where you go bring out Joystick alfresco, wey you no go see? You neva piss the kind piss wey be say as you dey piss, you go dey exhale they say "Thank God, Thank God?. . . .

I tire for you O! grin grin grin
[/size]

u're sounding hillarious, but, i dont think that this ur deduction is a nice alibi for such an aberrant demeanour.
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

i need a dictionary

freecocoa:

Must you make people look into the dictionary before replying to your post?

seriously!  grin grin undecided
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 2:25am On Oct 18, 2011
Lol
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2011
kasiem:

u're sounding hillarious, but, i dont think that this your deduction is a nice alibi for such an aberrant demeanour.
[size=14pt]I don hear you!. . .When the day go come sha![/size]
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 2:50am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I don hear you!. . .When the day go come sha![/size]
i'm not daunted
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 18, 2011
kasiem:

i'm not daunted
[size=14pt]Classical Show of Bravado! Hope your liver doesnt fail you though!. . . I go hate to see you dey shake, for common piss![/size] wink
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 3:22am On Oct 18, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Classical Show of Bravado! Hope your liver doesnt fail you though!. . . I go hate to see you dey shake, for common piss![/size] wink
i'm intepidly expressing my pragmatic animosity against that barmy character.
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]SMH! Wetin piss cause!. . .[/size]
Re: Question For Ladies by claremont(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2011
None-sense!
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2011
Sense-non
Re: Question For Ladies by Flashaldrin(m): 5:33am On Oct 18, 2011
@op. What do u hope to achieve by confusing people with ur grammar. Or is that simple words are lacking in ur dictionary?
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 5:43am On Oct 18, 2011
Flashaldrin:

@op. What do u hope to achieve by confusing people with your grammar. Or is that simple words are lacking in your dictionary?
i'm expressing myself in my own way
Re: Question For Ladies by Flashaldrin(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2011
Really?? Is that how you communicate with ppl outside of nl?? Or u tryin 2 impress. Well, waeva!
Re: Question For Ladies by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2011
Most ladies like to peep when a guy dey pass out im water.Omo who una wan fool for here grin
Re: Question For Ladies by iice(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Well so long as them press body near wall.
Re: Question For Ladies by slimyem: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
I have preached it in times past to exes and i still preach it to 'still on the matters' and will do to the prospectives.
You can always find an eatery around or a p-toilet to do the thing or betterstill hold it till you get home.i dont like my man bringing out 'my' uncle T anywhere and everywhere he pleases.
Re: Question For Ladies by Beync(f): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

Most ladies like to peep when a guy dey pass out im water.Omo who una wan fool for here grin
In which part of uk are? the one in Lokoja i guess
Re: Question For Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
I don't spend my driving time searching for the pissing dicks. undecided
Re: Question For Ladies by tellwisdom: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Oboy, if i was to urinate and found a BUSH arnd, Na that BUSH dey sweet pass toilet self, Wetin una knw, una wan dey form AJEBO fr here, we wey be BILLIONAIRE SELF never form quarter of wetin una GHETTOS dey form angry angry # Bombaclats angry
Re: Question For Ladies by lindabon: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
nope, not cool, neither is it environmental friendly. undecided undecided
Are toilets extinct?
Unless on rare cases of emergency, any other compulsion or addiction to such a behaviour is not nice. . . .
Re: Question For Ladies by kasiem(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
lindabon:

nope, not cool, neither is it environmental friendly. undecided undecided
Are toilets extinct?
Unless on rare cases of emergency, any other compulsion or addiction to such a behaviour is not nice. . . .
i agre with u
Re: Question For Ladies by Blazing88(f): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
PISS TOPIC
well i think theres nothing there.
wen nature calls, u gata answer.
so i guess the men dont ve a choice. Its better to pee in d bush/wall dan to pee on ur body oo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pity Or Love / What Would You Do? / How To Make Your Gf More Romentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.