Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Make Your Gf More Romentic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Gf More Romentic? (920 Views)

What Happens When You Climb Fence To Meet Up With Your Gf (pic) / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Gf More Romentic? by Pankaj11(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2012
I want to ask one question from all the forum member that "how you makes your Girlfriend more romentic?". Give me some nice suggestion regarding this?
Re: How To Make Your Gf More Romentic? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2012
Go and learn how to construct and put together a good sentence and also learn how to spell correctly then come back and repost your question again, before you get an answer!
Re: How To Make Your Gf More Romentic? by Ranoscky(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2012
Omo ehn, PHD holders don plenty for nl o!

(1) (Reply)

I Am What Naija And The Rest Of The World Been Waiting For / Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next / WOW!!! This Is Simply Amazing Just Had To Share This Story CONTINUE.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.