Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience (1078 Views)

Man Shares Marriage List A Friend Got From His Akwa Ibom In-laws / 'he Will Really Damage You' -lady Shares Marriage Survival Advice / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Temmyella: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
A lady who got married just a four months ago shared some surprising things about her marriage on social media.Β 

She realized that being married showed her she's not as patient, kind, or forgiving as she thought she was. Her post has made people talk about what it's really like to be married.

Many people online related to her feelings and shared their own stories.

https://ikejabird.com/it-is-easier-with-outsiders-nigerian-lady-shares-marriage-experience/
Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by izonborn098(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Iii
Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
I may marry a black American

Nigerians are problematic

1 Like

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
You don't want your jollof rice brothers?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
IconicR:
I may marry a black American

Nigerians are problematic
Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You don't want your jollof rice brothers?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Their wahala is too much

They don't know how to love and pamper their women

3 Likes

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
But I've heard they spend on you ladies.
IconicR:
Their wahala is too much

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Negroid001(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Wym you heard. It's a normal thing for us.
Don't you like to be spent on?
Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by FitCorper: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Their wahala is too much

Both genders are difficult to love, but you just have to focus on the positive aspects and then just learn to work with that, with time those quarrels would become fun for both of you as it would help cement the love. Only time I permit separation is in the case of physical abuse. Almost every guy in Nigeria lacks trust for the opposite gender and same too for the females, but most times it’s just the brain overreacting to triggers from previous relationships. In all Nigerian men would still keep on marrying our beautiful Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Take Nairaland and social media information serious at your own peril.

Whites and black Americans have some of the highest divorce rates in the world. It is now considered a luxury for a child to grow in a two-parent home.

They have little regard for marriage and I couldn't marry them even at gun point.

Millions of Nigerians are married to each others and are enjoying their marriages.

My marriage to a fellow Nigerian has been fun for almost two decades.

To live and share space with a complete stranger and sharing requires a lot of intentional hard work and tolerance from both parties.

As a Nigerian man, I can take care of my wife's mother, even built her a house, take care of the brothers, their tuition throught university and got him a job in addition to taking care of my wife and kids.

Only Nigerian men can do these in a marriage. Help take care of their inlaws.

Go marry a black American or a Mexican and see if your relatives can step in your home freely or if your husband will help your relatives.

Very easy to castigate millions of hardworking Nigerian men who take care of their families.

Easier with outsiders like thousand of black Americans single mothers or children who dont know their fathers.

Have you ever been married to an outsider to conclude it would be easier.

People like her go through life without learning a thing and keep on repeating the same mistakes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Samantha124:
They spend quite alright but they are mostly unfaithful and lack that affection that every woman needs.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
FitCorper:

Both genders are difficult to love, but you just have to focus on the positive aspects and then just learn to work with that, with time those quarrels would become fun for both of you as it would help cement the love. Only time I permit separation is in the case of physical abuse. Almost every guy in Nigeria lacks trust for the opposite gender and same too for the females, but most times it’s just the brain overreacting to triggers from previous relationships. In all Nigerian men would still keep on marrying our beautiful Nigerian ladies.
Emotional abuse is enough for separation as well
Some guys are expert at messing up a woman's mental health but will never go physical on you
There are still nice ones around but they too get baggages

2 Likes

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Okay... Well, good luck getting yourself an American prince.. grin grin grin
IconicR:
They spend quite alright but they are mostly unfaithful and lack that affection that every woman needs.
Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by FitCorper: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Emotional abuse is enough for separation as well
Some guys are expert at messing up a woman's mental health but will never go physical on you
There are still nice ones around but they too get baggages
Reason tolerance is needed. But I get your point though. Don’t forget for us men loyalty+respect > love
Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay... Well, good luck getting yourself an American prince.. grin grin grin
Well the goodluck is right staring at me

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
FitCorper:

Reason tolerance is needed. But I get your point though. Don’t forget for us men loyalty+respect > love
Most Nigerian men are affected by the situation of the country

They are mostly frustrated and it's ok but extremism is a no no

Take nairaland as example you can see how toxic they behave towards women here

I learnt how to be tough from this forum πŸ˜‚

They really dealt with me when I innocently came here some years ago but my friend from the religion section maxindhouse taught me how they role here. πŸ˜†

4 Likes

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by Jeon(f): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
You're right lady.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Easier With Outsiders: Nigerian Lady Shares Marriage Experience by talented321: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
With my weed.. Marriage is school and if you're not ready to learn, just stay single.. Not by force.. Stop behaving like marriage is a hell...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Taking My Life… Is All Hope Lost?? / Three Things To Avoid When Emailing Your List. / If You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Doing Yy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.