Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) (59811 Views)

Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by adecz: 4:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Education and qualifications are of
no moral relevance in Nigeria, because
every Nigerian in position of authority
or public funds becomes a common
thief who steals without end until caught❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by floramorgan315(f): 5:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Bankers shouldn't be given the job we need an economist to head the CBN the criminal from daura distroyed our economy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by onilanre(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Forliving:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Online beggar
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by correctguy101(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2023
edoncast:
On this one as a typical yoruba boy from Ijebu ,Jagaban did not get the appointment of the new CBN governor right. I am of the belief that CBN governor should be someone who have vast experience at CBN or probably someone with wide knowledge of banking but one thing is sure

Baba doesn't appoint quack .The jagaban i know will not mess up with Nigeria economy by appointing someone that will drag the country backward and for those shouting marginalization or talking about ethnical sentiments from Jagaban,can i ask you a question

Will you say all those shits you always say about his appointments if he have been appointing people from your tribe?

And moreso,do you all wanna reap where you'll did not sow ?

Or better still,you'll wanna eat your cake and have it .

You guys should chill,if Obi doesn't come in 2027,Atiku gonna cum.

My point exactly??

Go and queue ,Won ma ki yin ko tii kan yin

Ogbuehi Obi has hope... That's if he no kick jerrycan ni o... cheesy

With all his records of failure to win over the bride since like forever, I doubt Alhadji Atiku will ever be president.

His eleda jhus dey reject the tin for am...smh
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2023
fergie001:
Siblings from same parents.
the elites some people fight for like some obidients wan die for Obi that they know can't win with LP...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Chucks13: 6:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Suffer will kee u kiss

Go and hustle stop lamenting suffer.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Chucks13: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2023
iamtardey:
I wonder why they’re taking this ijoba tinubu personal… because obi lost? They should just chill out e go reach dia turn, na turn by turn.

Yes, Bro na turn by turn but it won't be their turn ever again with the atitude they put up because of that dunce called Obi.

Ask yourself with the way these my people behaves how do you think anyone from that side will look a Youba or Hausa or Fulani man for face and ask for a vote? Bro e go hard, we warned them this is a serious political self-destructive path but they insulted us and even threatened to kill us.

Bro its over only miracle can change the narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Laanike50(f): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2023
None deserves such a position
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Ladyclara002(f): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Imagine
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by zabson(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Fulaninigger:
How do you know the boys of Muhammad Dattijo are very energetic?

grin
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by LegacyB: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2023
edoncast:
On this one as a typical yoruba boy from Ijebu ,Jagaban did not get the appointment of the new CBN governor right. I am of the belief that CBN governor should be someone who have vast experience at CBN or probably someone with wide knowledge of banking but one thing is sure

Baba doesn't appoint quack .The jagaban i know will not mess up with Nigeria economy by appointing someone that will drag the country backward and for those shouting marginalization or talking about ethnical sentiments from Jagaban,can i ask you a question

Will you say all those shits you always say about his appointments if he have been appointing people from your tribe?

My point exactly??

Brother go and check the name Yemi cardoso online. As a Banker myself I know him as a guru in the field. Don’t take my word for it use google.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by lagdmark(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2023
nkemoma:
U must give this to balablu..

Man can assemble a team
Don't be Olodo naa, any trainer can assamble a team,
The question, can your team deliver effective results to meet the demands of the people.
This is not a time for sycophancy, you guys did it with Buhari and there was bad results

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by thatigboman: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobicove:

He's from Obosi in Anambra State
oh ok. Tnx
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Benwallt(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2023
Perhaps, Elumelu nominated her
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Benwallt(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2023
lagdmark:

Don't be Olodo naa, any trainer can assamble a team,
The question, can your team deliver effective results to meet the demands of the people.
This is not a time for sycophancy, you guys did it with Buhari and there was bad results

See hot tears
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Uzosaint(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Check all of them, political compensation,The Emem lady is nominee from Tony Elumelu,The Ikeazor of a guy is related to former Minister of Environment Sharon Ikeazor, etc,nah them them.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Hezmatosky: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Chucks13:

Go and hustle stop lamenting suffer.
If you must know bro, am not based in Nigeria, though once in a while i do come. But come to think of it, you're doing shakara because you dey hustle dey get chop money feed your family abi? Do you know in Germany where i do based, it is a taboo for you to hustle to feed your family, and if government or police catch you eh, you're in soup bro. At your age you're still hustling. What's that your name again? Chuks! Stop smoking, you hear
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by animatron47: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2023
KomonSense:

I am interested in this 3D logo for my business
Alright sir. Just tap on the image so we'll have a chat on whatsapp
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Menclothing: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Do well to revamp the economy you all young
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by drlateef: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Pakute:
Jagaban appointed Elrufai's boy. Hadiza Bala Usman still dey wait her own appointment.

She is one of the appointed special advisers to Tinubu.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by lekan62: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2023
fergie001:
BALA MOHAMMED KAKARA

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello Kakara, an industry leader, is a native of Taraba State, Nigeria. He holds the Dan Buram-Gashaka Title. A well-respected public official and a renowned Accountant. Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is currently the Executive Director of Corporate Services at the Nigerian Export-Import Bank appointed by His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR). Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello has an excellent performance record brimming with excellence. He is well known for surpassing his competition to achieve the greatest level of success in his field. Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello has been described by many as a pacesetter, a role model not just a leader.

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is an honorary senior member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers Nigeria, a fellow of the Institute of Credit Administration, and a member of the Certified Pension Institute of Management. Additionally, he was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Honoris Causa) in leadership and management from ESAE University Republic of Benin and a Doctor of Business Administration by The Commonwealth University in collaboration with London Graduate School.

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello had the good fortune to receive his education in one of Nigeria's top colleges, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, where he was exposed to the richness and diversity of the country. There he obtained both a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and an MBA.

He continued on to earn several more qualifications. In addition to the Executive development program at Wharton Business School Pennsylvania, United States of America. Also, successfully completed the high potential leadership program at Harvard Business School in Boston, United States of America. Additionally, Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is recipient of a diploma in Operational Leadership from yet another prestigious university, Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada. Furthermore, he received a portfolio management certificate from the institute of Finance in New York.
Dr. Bala Bello is a guru in finance,I know he will deliver
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Awesome01(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Kobicove:
The new sheriff's of the CBN grin

One of the nominees Phillip Ikeazor is my homeboy cheesy

I also knew both Phillip Ikeazor and the outgoing Acting CBN Governor F. Shonubi in Union Bank as E.Ds. back then.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by drlateef: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:
What a bad month for the ndigbo

Ohaneze has actually left Obi in the cold for sharks to scatter him. They are now behind Tinubu.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by bal4real: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

Are you spending dollar here?
Check 1 usd is more than 1300 Korean currency.

...and what's the highest and lowest denomination of Korean currency?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by tunjilana: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2023
edoncast:

My point exactly??

One of the best CBN governors in recent time, Solomon, was never a banker nor a CBN staff...leading CBN requires sound knowledge of economics (macro and micro) plus monetary policies. Cos those are needed for good decision making. The operations side of things can be conveniently handled by many other reportees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by animatron47: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2023
hgnbello:

Hi

pls, am interested, I want to learn this

No probs. Tap on the image and send me a message on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Acekidc4(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Something like this right?

He thought Buhari could fix it but Buhari failed to😔
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Saintinoo(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
I know many people without understanding of how central bank works will disagree with me, but, why did Tinubu not make Muhammad Dattijo the CBN governor.

His profile is intimidating and he will freely make policies for the country monetary institution with less stress. But then, Cardoso seems to be Tinubu boy.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by mabeni(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2023
ppogba:

Simply because of your English.
grin grin grin . You got me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.