Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) (59814 Views)

Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Those this mean the former deputy governors have been sacked from CBN, I hear Aisha don run commot from Nigeria yesterday self, be like she knows

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Bimpe29: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Square peg in a square hole. Kudos to Jagaban as I wish them successful tenures.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

Are you spending dollar here?
Check 1 usd is more than 1300 Korean currency.

Lol

He asked for Nigeria and you're giving him korea 😂🤣
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Streamsolutions(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Well done
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by 77up(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
edoncast:
On this one as a typical yoruba boy from Ijebu ,Jagaban did not get the appointment of the new CBN governor right. I am of the belief that CBN governor should be someone who have vast experience at CBN or probably someone with wide knowledge of banking but one thing is sure

Baba doesn't appoint quack .The jagaban i know will not mess up with Nigeria economy by appointing someone that will drag the country backward and for those shouting marginalization or talking about ethnical sentiments from Jagaban,can i ask you a question

Will you say all those shits you always say about his appointments if he have been appointing people from your tribe?

And moreso,do you all wanna reap where you'll did not sow ?

Or better still,you'll wanna eat your cake and have it .

You guys should chill,if Obi doesn't come in 2027,Atiku gonna cum.

My point exactly??

Go and queue ,Won ma ki yin ko tii kan yin
Since you know your paragraph 2 then, paragraph 1 is not necessary anyway.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by mabeni(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria and corruption...why my are not on the list?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by soullove1881(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
olaric:
Impressive CVs, but all these won't matter if they are not allowed the free hands to function.

How far with Emefiele with his free hand?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by gaby(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wow...my late friend's wife.

As competent and well-deserving as this appointment might seem, it is very evident and convincing that this country is indeed in the hands of a few and will continue to be rotated as such.

This particular appointment is a win for TOE and Akpabio.

Rest on J.

Congratulations madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by forgiveness: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
edoncast:
On this one as a typical yoruba boy from Ijebu ,Jagaban did not get the appointment of the new CBN governor right. I am of the belief that CBN governor should be someone who have vast experience at CBN or probably someone with wide knowledge of banking but one thing is sure

Baba doesn't appoint quack .The jagaban i know will not mess up with Nigeria economy by appointing someone that will drag the country backward and for those shouting marginalization or talking about ethnical sentiments from Jagaban,can i ask you a question

Will you say all those shits you always say about his appointments if he have been appointing people from your tribe?

And moreso,do you all wanna reap where you'll did not sow ?

Or better still,you'll wanna eat your cake and have it .

You guys should chill,if Obi doesn't come in 2027,Atiku gonna cum.

My point exactly??

Go and queue ,Won ma ki yin ko tii kan yin

Cardoso is co-founder of Citizen International bank after previously been the an executive in Citi bank.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by 3seriez(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dattijo just lost the senate position for Kaduna North of recent. I can see he is being compensated. He is smart and hardworking though. He better not disappoint us.
Impressive CVs from all nominees too. Time to clean up Emefiele's trash.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Ngaljau11: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
please help me out
i am a lawyer with two years experience at the bar, i need job
i mean a serious job

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by forgiveness: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Think9ja:
After reading this, I now know why people pay for resume writing service...

Notice how his course of study was not mentioned? Because Nigerians are expecting a seasoned economist or an experienced banker.

Alas, we got a public administration

Wetin concern me?

Nigeria no fit better, whether you believe it or not.

It is what it is

What did Emefiele the seasoned economist do?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
GO IKEAZOR !
YOU ARE MORE THAN QUALIFIED FOR THE POSITION wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by ppogba: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
This appointments has really favored TONY ELUMELU and his family.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Gamesmart: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
EMEM NNANNA USORO - Deputy Governor (Operations)

MUHAMMAD DATTIJO - Deputy Governor (Economic Policy)

PHILIP C IKEAZOR - Deputy Governor (Financial System Stability)

BALA MOHAMMED KAKARA - Deputy Governor (Corporate Services)

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by forgiveness: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by ppogba: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
mabeni:
Nigeria and corruption...why my are not on the list?

Simply because of your English.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bala is giving sugar daddy vibes grin

I hope Emem is selected smiley
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by fergie001: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
garfield1:

Where is he from
Obosi, Idemili North LGA.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by fabolouz1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
All Nigerians are yearning for is a strong Naira at par with major world currencies.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by garfield1: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
fergie001:
Obosi, Idemili North LGA.

Related to Sharon ikeazor?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Jaycee07(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
fergie001:
BALA MOHAMMED KAKARA

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello Kakara, an industry leader, is a native of Taraba State, Nigeria. He holds the Dan Buram-Gashaka Title. A well-respected public official and a renowned Accountant. Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is currently the Executive Director of Corporate Services at the Nigerian Export-Import Bank appointed by His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR). Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello has an excellent performance record brimming with excellence. He is well known for surpassing his competition to achieve the greatest level of success in his field. Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello has been described by many as a pacesetter, a role model not just a leader.

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is an honorary senior member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers Nigeria, a fellow of the Institute of Credit Administration, and a member of the Certified Pension Institute of Management. Additionally, he was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Honoris Causa) in leadership and management from ESAE University Republic of Benin and a Doctor of Business Administration by The Commonwealth University in collaboration with London Graduate School.

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello had the good fortune to receive his education in one of Nigeria's top colleges, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, where he was exposed to the richness and diversity of the country. There he obtained both a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and an MBA.

He continued on to earn several more qualifications. In addition to the Executive development program at Wharton Business School Pennsylvania, United States of America. Also, successfully completed the high potential leadership program at Harvard Business School in Boston, United States of America. Additionally, Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is recipient of a diploma in Operational Leadership from yet another prestigious university, Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada. Furthermore, he received a portfolio management certificate from the institute of Finance in New York.

Let me say this: No matter how robust and impressive the economic policies of a country is, such policies must be matched with practical measures to combat dwindling economic fortunes of such country.
I am not optimistic that these folks up here have what it takes to re-engineer Nigeria economy in the right direction. Yes. You heard that from me.
Let me give my reasons:
What’s Nigeria annual budget? Contrast that by the GDP/ capita of every Nigerian ( about 225 million). We are light years behind.
What are the operational parameters that drive the economic vehicle of a nationsad1) investors confidence in the stock market. Do we have that? No.
(2) Rule of law. Does that exist? Absolutely No.
(3) Enabling environment/ ease of doing business. Does that exist in Nigeria? What does statistics show: power supply =0, robust and good road network=0, security of lives/ property = 0
Now here is the big question: What will the CBN Governor do differently to change these dynamics without first ensuring that adequate practical economic modalities are in place?
You know the answer already.
I truly wish anything can be done differently in a country that had to borrow money from international banks to buy something as basic as rice as palliative to feed her citizens.
Why so we keep doing the same thing and expect different ( splendid) results?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Think9ja(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
forgiveness:

What did Emefiele the seasoned economist do?

He looted billions like how this one is coming to do. And just like the case of Emefele that his dumb yeasterners are wailing witch-hunt, the next aboki president will come and handle this Cardoso man and you and your fellow ronu people will also cry witch hunt and the cycle continues.

Nothing good can come out of this dungeon until Nigeria is properly restructured and remodeled

Until then, let's keep fooling ourselves and pretending that we have a country
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Bluntemperor: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

Wow, Wow!
Honestly,these New CBN guys Credentials looks intimidating o!
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by fergie001: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
garfield1:

Related to Sharon ikeazor?
Siblings from same parents.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Emola12(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
I still prefer hushpupy than all dis terabyte
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
fergie001:
BALA MOHAMMED KAKARA

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello Kakara, an industry leader, is a native of Taraba State, Nigeria. He holds the Dan Buram-Gashaka Title. A well-respected public official and a renowned Accountant. Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is currently the Executive Director of Corporate Services at the Nigerian Export-Import Bank appointed by His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR). Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello has an excellent performance record brimming with excellence. He is well known for surpassing his competition to achieve the greatest level of success in his field. Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello has been described by many as a pacesetter, a role model not just a leader.

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is an honorary senior member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers Nigeria, a fellow of the Institute of Credit Administration, and a member of the Certified Pension Institute of Management. Additionally, he was awarded a Doctor of Philosophy (Honoris Causa) in leadership and management from ESAE University Republic of Benin and a Doctor of Business Administration by The Commonwealth University in collaboration with London Graduate School.

Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello had the good fortune to receive his education in one of Nigeria's top colleges, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, where he was exposed to the richness and diversity of the country. There he obtained both a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and an MBA.

He continued on to earn several more qualifications. In addition to the Executive development program at Wharton Business School Pennsylvania, United States of America. Also, successfully completed the high potential leadership program at Harvard Business School in Boston, United States of America. Additionally, Dr. Bala Mohammed Bello is recipient of a diploma in Operational Leadership from yet another prestigious university, Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada. Furthermore, he received a portfolio management certificate from the institute of Finance in New York.

Good selection.
Very refined northener.

What of Masari Abeg?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by fergie001: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Good selection.
Very refined northener.

What of Masari Abeg?
Appointment still plenty grin
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
fergie001:
Appointment still plenty grin

Dude is minus one. He came in the same container with Ganduje.

Na party settlement fit reach them.

Tinubu don't want to be in the list of failures like Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.