Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm (257 Views)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by Or11: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Disrespectful wives don't appear like weeds in the ground, someone missed the red flags.

Your three years daughter doesn't want to go to nursery, you say "she's a girl, she probably has those women days". Well done.

Baby girl rather wears diapers than use the potty at four years old, she can say "I want indomie noodles" but cannot say "I need to do peepee or pupu" and you can't correct that. Ok na

You allow her watch tiktok on her phone where they are skits of kids disrespecting their parents not knowing she thinks it's the norm. Carry on

She doesn't listen to you when you say "stop" but listens when you say "let's go and buy ice cream" and you think it's normal. It's ok

You allow her talk to adults rudely instead of scolding her. You say she doesn't mean it, she's still a kid. Who remembers Kid and Play

Few years down the line, she's doing shakara for you when you call her to help in the kitchen. You say she's already learning shakara that she's just being a female. No be only shakara, kuku change her name to Shakira

She grew up having her way and believes the world revolves around her. She's a full woman and doesn't respect any one, no man wants to be with her because of her disrespectful attitude.

Disrespectful wives don't grow from the ground like weeds, someone was raised wrongly

It's easier to train a daughter than change a disrespectful wife.

We could address a lot from the root.

Not sorry if you’ve been hurt with this post

But! This is just another fact

2 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by GreatAchiever1: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lemme guess, this is a response to the thread about abusive husband being raised poorly that was on front page.

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by talented321: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
With my loud...
Any married woman who disrespect other men has a useless simp husband in her custody, thinking all men is like her useless husband..
Re: Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is fire for fire
Re: Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by izonborn098(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
She tell her daughter it's man duty to take care of her needs'' ok, no wahala olosho....
Re: Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by izonborn098(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
She tell her daughter it's man duty to take care of her offer. ok, no wahala olosho..
Re: Disrespectful Wives Don't Appear Like Unwanted Weeds In The Farm by izonborn098(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
With my loud...
Any married woman who disrespect other men has a useless simp husband in her custody, thinking all men is like her useless husband..
continue na...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Me / If You Get Arrested & Will Only Be Released When Your Babe Post You – How Long / The Silent Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.