Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt (28180 Views)

2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by mightyhaze: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
vickydevoka:

I would have given you 20k. But seeing your name , I can't and will never give some one from that side my one Naira
not nice.. Did he chose his ethnicity? This is not a good line at all

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Wfaluse: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
People that help dont throw this kind of tantrums. You got nothing bro
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Poll23: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Enemies of progress
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Joysammy: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oga writer! Stop peddling rumours... This is not Buhari or Jonathan. Nothing will change the status squo of the National Assembly... There is no meeting anywhere. Keep your mouth shut and be watching. Nigeria will be better.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Otunbakayce: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
When I said tinubu won't spend more than one term if he escapes supreme Court some fools thought I was blabbing.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Justiceleague1: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
The sad thing is,these excess coneheaded structured mumus and sophisticated maarrraans all have their eyes and minds on Peter Obi while caring less about the dangers posed by the north. Everyday on here,you see them opening threads upon threads about the Igbos,Peter Obi while ignoring Atiku.

Today,for the upteenth time,it was Lagos IGR is more than the entire 5 SE states! Very annoying set of people.

I have alway said it,the north is very angry with tinubu and his government as they cannot take what they dish out to others..buhari did it but they were mute.
Removing them from Customs boss position,CHAIII!!! E shock them.

These ronus nincompoops should be wise and shine their eyes before it is too late..Igbos ain't your problems,instead you coneheads are the problems of other southerners.
But I bet you,watch and see how they will link this to the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Okwyjesus(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/senators-scheming-to-oust-akpabio-hire-marabouts-plot-to-destabilise-tinubus-govt/

That's why we don't our Oil money for useful development.

Allow Tinubu to think well and plan. Tinubu self na political oracle.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by OffAir(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
In Rick Ross's voice 😎
WantsandMore:
Interesting. Stay Scheming

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Justiceleague1: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
The likes of Flokii will never show face here,lai lai...

His mind is fixated on Arakurin Akeredolu Igbo wife, nothing more.
Where's thefacelessman , wickedfactsetc,Shior
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by humberjade: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
BobbieZion:

What you just described is the same thing Tinubu did during GEJ era.
In collaboration with Lai Mohammed and Buhari.

You know what goes around comes around.
That is why I have never fancied Tinubu and Buhari, na the same thing.

God bless GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.

Exactly what I am saying, but we keep hailing them while they feed fat on our Commonwealth, while the masses suffer the consequences.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by bizhop01: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
humberjade:
One of the reasons why I keep losing hope on Nigeria, no matter who the President is, or where he comes from, some evil men will be at a corner cooking how to ensure the sitting President fails so that they can profit in the next administration.

When you refuse to see that the real evil man is in Aso rock
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by gabbytabby: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fake news from the mutinous crew. Liars from the pit of hell.

God pass una.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Meagainstthem: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
News for Obirodent and Atiku follower to jubilate on,Las Las una go cry tire
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by stasius: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nonsense.

Their scheming is useless. Tinubu will complete 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bringbackmandat: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yoruba newspaper.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bringbackmandat: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
So the northerners are now Tinubu enemies after giving him the highest votes in 2023?
Fear a Yoruba man.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Spinno: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Politics in Nigeria is becoming like a big joke taken to far, they just want to cash in by threatening leadership change, imagine selfish and greedy babarians
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Lanre1st(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
2027 is still far!

Allow government to do something meaningful instead of battling with how to sustain power, this democracy wait for next 4years
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Senator Akpabio and co... Is this all you crooks came into office to do?!! To jostle and fight over power?!!

Since May 29, not one meaningful thing from a whole Nation's Parliament... Nothing!

They only rubber-stamped ministerial nominations, and embarked on a prolonged leave of absence at the expense of an economically dying nation.

Na wa o!
you made no sense, just wailing and crying fowl... Pityobi people and Ipob miscreants can never see anything good in this country Nigeria... πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬β€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Lanre1st(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
So the northerners are now Tinubu enemies after giving him the highest votes in 2023?
Fear a Yoruba man.

I know you can read but you lack ability to decode meaning from the message.
Aggrieved senators, and some state actor doesn't mean all north, they are planning to blackmail Tinubu so majority of northerner will hate him. That's the message
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Racoon:
Every evil done deserves another evil turn. Fingers crossed
just wish Nigeria good for once... This country Nigeria is beautiful but pityobi people and Ipob miscreants just want to paint her black...
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by humberjade: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
bizhop01:

When you refuse to see that the real evil man is in Aso rock

None of them is pure, the earlier we realise that the better for us.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Angelfrost(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you made no sense, just wailing and crying fowl... Pityobi people and Ipob miscreants can never see anything good in this country Nigeria... πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬β€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

I never mentioned Obi or Ipob... I have no business with them. Your obsession with them is not my problem.

Unlike you, I am actually concerned about the progress of this nation, and the Senate led by Akpabio has not shown any sign that they will do better than the idiots there during Buhari's catastrophic time in office.

Maybe you don't understand the gravity of a compromised and over-politicized Parliament.

Everything always comes down to Peter Obi/Ipob vs Tinubu/APC with you people... God gave you brains... Try and use them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by ArewaNorth: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Only daft will accept this unstructured yellow journalism. They've been saying shits prior to primary election and still don't have shame to eat their words!
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bringbackmandat: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lanre1st:

I know you can read but you lack ability to decode meaning from the message.
Aggrieved senators, and some state actor doesn't mean all north, they are planning to blackmail Tinubu so majority of northerner will hate him. That's the message
he mentioned the senators are from the north.
Mr man, I told my people in the north that they are voting along religious line and they will regret it, now you can see what the Yoruba newspaper is writing. If there is any truth about the story why can't him mention the name of the senator or the source.
They are trying to blackmail the north into voting for Tinubu who bought more suffering to the north. Akpabio will not be the first senate president to be impeached and he will not be the last. Most of the people that voted for Tinubu in the north are regretting it now.
Tinubu should work for people to see not blaming northerners if he fail.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bigshots001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

And where you go they don't have National challenges and domestic issues

Dey play

Na only Heaven rest dey

Bro,I hope you know whom your real enemy is now..the south east has no hand in this,but on the long run instead of facing the region that's scheming against your kin,you people will face the igbos because it's easy for you to talk and do whatever to them and face no consequences.
Your morale always fail you whenever you hear THE NORTH, you recline to yourself like a timid little puppy.
If it was reported that even one senator from the east has hand in this plot,una for don curse the whole igboland tire.

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Lanre1st(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
he mentioned the senators are from the north.
Mr man, I told my people in the north that they are voting along religious line and they will regret it, now you can see what the Yoruba newspaper is writing. If there is any truth about the story why can't him mention the name of the senator or the source.
They are trying to blackmail the north into voting for Tinubu who bought more suffering to the north. Akpabio will not be the first senate president to be impeached and he will not be the last. Most of the people that voted for Tinubu in the north are regretting it now.
Tinubu should work for people to see not blaming northerners if he fail.
Honestly I reply you because I see you are reasonable. The description of the two senators are enough to give you clue of who they maybe, current senator and they were once a governor in NW (Yari, Tambuwa are not far from description).

On Tinubu matter, what has he done bad to Northerner within 100days that you said they are now regretting, is it because insurgency has reduced or bandit has been subdued or he create IDP ministery (in replical of Niger-Delta Commission). Even Buhari was unable to do these for 8yrs.

On Akpabio impeachment, let them start it and let see how easy it is, they try it on Saraki we all see how easy it is particularly when President is not involved. This issue is game of power and you know Akpabio is not small, even those that are planning it knows

I believe you may not be a BAT fan but never let your sense of reasoning be clouded with hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Justiceleague1: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2023
Michaelkelvin1:
how true is this source? Not just some cook up stories
pl
So you think the people will make the plot open?

But if it is about Peter Obi now,you will believe instantly
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by emmanuelbrown26: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2023
vickydevoka:

I would have given you 20k. But seeing your name , I can't and will never give some one from that side my one Naira
May d gods bless u and ur household for saying and standing on it. Even in my last breath, I won't ever drop any crumb to such people at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.