Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt (28183 Views)

2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Shattuck(m): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2023
tishbite42:

Enjoy yourselves
Make God remember me make I leave una comot
I swear I need to follow comot because this idiots are so comfortable with their lives played like a chess game.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by moshino(m): 3:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Perculea:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

FRAUD ALERT!

CRIMINALS EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by jonnieoneng: 4:14am On Sep 17, 2023
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/senators-scheming-to-oust-akpabio-hire-marabouts-plot-to-destabilise-tinubus-govt/

They shall gather, but because their gathering is not unto the Lord, they shall be scattered!
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bringbackmandat: 4:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Lanre1st:

Honestly I reply you because I see you are reasonable. The description of the two senators are enough to give you clue of who they maybe, current senator and they were once a governor in NW (Yari, Tambuwa are not far from description).

On Tinubu matter, what has he done bad to Northerner within 100days that you said they are now regretting, is it because insurgency has reduced or bandit has been subdued or he create IDP ministery (in replical of Niger-Delta Commission). Even Buhari was unable to do these for 8yrs.

On Akpabio impeachment, let them start it and let see how easy it is, they try it on Saraki we all see how easy it is particularly when President is not involved. This issue is game of power and you know Akpabio is not small, even those that are planning it knows

I believe you may not be a BAT fan but never let your sense of reasoning be clouded with hatred
have you been to north before?
You wake up and increase fuel Price, saying that majority of the subsidized fuel is going to Niger and Benin. Instead of making sure the that the customs, the police, the DSS do their work you decided to torture the whole country. Today go to the market and see prices of things has been increased by 400%
You guys have the habit of trying to blackmail anybody that oppose tinubu decision. Just because Yari Contested against Akpabio you started saying rubbish against him, the same way Osinbajo was insulted and threatened. Even Buhari was blackmail that he don't want tinubu to succeed him.
If you see Tinubu as a god in Yoruba land, that can never happened in Nigeria.
Children are dieing of hunger in the north and you expect the same people to vote for him again? We shall see.
Finally any newspaper that cannot mention the source of it information and the name of the person they are talking about is a lieing crab.
You can even go and check the NBS report on food prices in the country.
Talking about insurgency has reduced, I will just laugh because you know nothing you are talking about. Go to plateau state and ask them what is happening for June to date.
Also you can also go to zamfara and sokoto and Even Niger state. I dare you to visit some local government in those states.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by gbengene1234(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigshots001:

Bro,I hope you know whom your real enemy is now..the south east has no hand in this,but on the long run instead of facing the region that's scheming against your kin,you people will face the igbos because it's easy for you to talk and do whatever to them and face no consequences.
Your morale always fail you whenever you hear THE NORTH, you recline to yourself like a timid little puppy.
If it was reported that even one senator from the east has hand in this plot,una for don curse the whole igboland tire.

Lolz... you're trying to woo the North over just so fast or I guess you probably have been waiting to type this a long time ago. Everything shouldn't be politics tho I don't know if you have other hidden agenda's but I want you to know this. Its high time Southerners start sticking together in one tone just like the Northerners. If not, they will just keep been the only region determining who rules this country just like we witnessed in the last election. I was a fool to believe Peter Obi would have the guts to play the Northern Politician Cards. The Politician are just power drunk and can't live without it
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Jonjam269: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Exercise in futulity, they will all labour in vain, Tinubu stands gidigba. Tinubu the grand master strategist and tormentor of obidots and Dubia landlord.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bossfash75: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2023
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/senators-scheming-to-oust-akpabio-hire-marabouts-plot-to-destabilise-tinubus-govt/
I don't know what to say to this now. I can't imagine a people of same country will always love to celebrate failure, hardship,hate.....
Every day, nothing good comes through the media except discord among those who were elected to represent their people,Only to put aside their people's interest and star pursuing their unrealistic dreams.
Na wa o, Nigerians can celebrate suffer.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by DaTruths: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2023
gaby:
Make the North complain, do their worse, then make we see wetin go happen next...make we kukuma dabaru the table wey dey stand on one leg since sef.

This might herald the restructure or collapse of the sheet called Nigeria.

I am beginning to like Tinubu for his boldness to make a statement that of course, two can play the game and kolo together at the same time.

Make we all mad together.

Tinubu is of course a cunning and street savvy man whom they made a mistake to allow get into the Presidency. He is the only one who can put them in their place for believing that they own Nigeria.

You see this news about a gang up to impeach Akpabio, take it with levity at your peril unless you don't understand Nigerian politics.

They are actively scheming to position one of them for the Senate Presidency such that should their be a surprise ruling at the Supreme court, one of them will be the President albeit for a maximum of 3 months until a new election is conducted. We all know what this portends in the Nigerian setup so, who would blame Tinubu for playing his game of blocking every possible loophole as a survival strategy. The worst case scenario, the Presidency will remain in the South even if he fails to retain it. The game loong and deep.

What happened to GEJ and his naivety of trying to seem like a good boy and a Mr. Pleaser to people who cared less about him? Tinubu learnt from all these and the MKO saga.

Tinubu, continue your clanish and nepotistic moves after all no be you start am.

To understand Tinubu's moves, Wike's Appointment and Akpabio's should be a pointer and this isn't sitting well with them but it is a game and he is playing it to the best of his ability.

The above is a plan B for BAT in case they think they can use their over-inflated support of block votes as a bargaining chip na to unite the SW and SS while hoping SE will see the game and join in.

War and politics aren't usually emotion-based.

Na survival of the fittest.

Honestly I don't have problem with South-East joining SS and SW against the North.

But in the long run, SW would still betray and Romance with the north, and still make SE look like the Hostile.

I hate the Northern guts in all honesty.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by DaTruths: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Northerners should burn their region to the ground, they should kill their people to the last man, woman and kid.

How do one make donations to them?

More Bullets to their riffle.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Lanre1st(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
have you been to north before?
You wake up and increase fuel Price, saying that majority of the subsidized fuel is going to Niger and Benin. Instead of making sure the that the customs, the police, the DSS do their work you decided to torture the whole country. Today go to the market and see prices of things has been increased by 400%
You guys have the habit of trying to blackmail anybody that oppose tinubu decision. Just because Yari Contested against Akpabio you started saying rubbish against him, the same way Osinbajo was insulted and threatened. Even Buhari was blackmail that he don't want tinubu to succeed him.
If you see Tinubu as a god in Yoruba land, that can never happened in Nigeria.
Children are dieing of hunger in the north and you expect the same people to vote for him again? We shall see.
Finally any newspaper that cannot mention the source of it information and the name of the person they are talking about is a lieing crab.
You can even go and check the NBS report on food prices in the country.
Talking about insurgency has reduced, I will just laugh because you know nothing you are talking about. Go to plateau state and ask them what is happening for June to date.
Also you can also go to zamfara and sokoto and Even Niger state. I dare you to visit some local government in those states.

You have point to be concerned, but have you ever seen a president that was able to stop smuggling of petroleum since 99? Even as though as OBJ is he has to increase fuel prices to curb it, JEG do the same, and none the candidate in last election has other idea than to remove subsidy. Let assume Nigeria does not have crude oil, will be buying at international markets prices which is even higher than current price.

On Yari & Tambuwa, your comment just back the paper argument, why it is only in their two states respectively the bandit activities at increase again, it that not what paper is saying they want to do to blackmail BAT in the north? Democracy is 4yrs tenure let them wait till next election and allow BAT to execute his plans in peace
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by fobiflex(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2023
vickydevoka:

I would have given you 20k. But seeing your name , I can't and will never give some one from that side my one Naira
So that’s all you could think of a fellow human right now? Truly we playing politics of emotion from our region

1 Like

Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Lanre1st(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2023
DaTruths:

Honestly I don't have problem with South-East joining SS and SW against the North.

But in the long run, SW would still betray and Romance with the north, and still make SE look like the Hostile.

SW is never a betrayal and it only displays loyalty to agreement. You can go back to Nigeria history since 1960, it's Nnamdi Azikiwe that joined force with North which gave North to rule the country first after independent. He was also part of the coup that killed only northern leaders and some Yorubas but easternern leaders were spared. In 79, Alex Ekueme also do the same to get to VP position.
With all SE previous ass licking, North can not offer more than VP to Easternerns because they know their level in mastering the game of power. They are dot in a circle in Buhari voice
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bringbackmandat: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Lanre1st:

You have point to be concerned, but have you ever seen a president that was able to stop smuggling of petroleum since 99? Even as though as OBJ is he has to increase fuel prices to curb it, JEG do the same, and none the candidate in last election has other idea than to remove subsidy. Let assume Nigeria does not have crude oil, will be buying at international markets prices which is even higher than current price.

On Yari & Tambuwa, your comment just back the paper argument, why it is only in their two states respectively the bandit activities at increase again, it that not what paper is saying they want to do to blackmail BAT in the north? Democracy is 4yrs tenure let them wait till next election and allow BAT to execute his plans in peace
do you forget that Tinubu was in the opposition before?
My brother stop trying to defend this politicians pls. If I should begin to mention what Tinubu do to the ruling party when he was an opposition,we may not finished today.
Do you know that what tinubu did to the former ruling class 5% of it has been done to him?
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by gaby(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaTruths:

Everytime people say 'the Northerners know how to play politics" it gets into their head and often makes them feel invincible.

I wished we could truly have and live a life devoid of betrayal. But unfortunately, it's all a part of life.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by vickydevoka(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
fayomim:

someone wey never chop afternoon food dey boast of 20k give away kind

grin grin grin grin
Lol. Me way down do give away of 100k tire. Na to verify
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by fayomim: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. Me way down do give away of 100k tire. Na to verify

Okay then....if true...more blessings to you. Givers never lack
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by gratefulheart(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
They should continue, thunder that will fire them is ready too.

We are ready for them... criminals

aminulive:
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by ValarDoharis: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
It is the northerners like El Rufai that made it possible for Tinubu
ecolime:
Which scheming wan reach the last Presidential primaries? We all saw how it ended.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by bora1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
I know Bauchi must be involved. If only the "screened" mole-free intelligence agencies, elite squad and other military formations can set up security network in that state and the boarder axis to flush out all top, middle and operational Security risk individuals, from Bauchi alone, 50% of Nigeria insecurities coming from the whole north is resolved.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Charly68: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Like the fallen out of a broom shall they begin to face divine judgement one after the other except God is not on seat .. Those who stole our money and are planing to cause trouble in the land shall not live to see their evil plan manifesting in Jesus name . Some of us who are tired of the wicked plan of evil politicians are praying daily against political saboteurs . Let them continue to plan if they want to die by divine judgement
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bigshots001(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
gbengene1234:

Lolz... you're trying to woo the North over just so fast or I guess you probably have been waiting to type this a long time ago. Everything shouldn't be politics tho I don't know if you have other hidden agenda's but I want you to know this. Its high time Southerners start sticking together in one tone just like the Northerners. If not, they will just keep been the only region determining who rules this country just like we witnessed in the last election. I was a fool to believe Peter Obi would have the guts to play the Northern Politician Cards. The Politician are just power drunk and can't live without it

Do you have other hidden agenda apart from what you just typed.You shouldn't have been in a hurry to label yourself a fool for thinking so, until Peter Obi is tested with power and we see what he does with it.
The southerners will always be divide along ethnic lines, until those who always betray us finally admit their mistake and retrace their steps.
Re: Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt by Bigshots001(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
gbengene1234:

Do you have other hidden agenda apart from what you just typed.You shouldn't have been in a hurry to label yourself a fool for thinking so, until Peter Obi is tested with power and we see what he does with it.
The southerners will always be divide along ethnic lines, until those who always betray us finally admit their mistake and retrace their steps...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.