Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20219 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

They only love his Eba, akpu and kerosene.

Keep wailing, I thought you won election and should be at peace with your mind now but no you are here 24/7 everyday posting rubbish, presidency does not benefit tribe but few families and friends of the president .... this is why your people in Ibadan was caught stealing rice.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by okwusdaddy: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
That's quite unfortunate for Nigeria and it could the reason the country is in ruins.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I feel your pains... grin grin grin grin grin
Pele, omo yiiibo...

How do you feel my pain when I have non? you are the one who is in pain and tears because we refused to join you in ass licking the Northern Nigeria, please continue your job, we are not interested, over my dead body to ass lick any tribe just for one person to become president that will not benefit me and my family... you are a joke grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Akujuriobi: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
You talk like non-igbo person and wonder if you really know that u won't live in Lagos forever but will retire to your Homeland when old age comes.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Raskimonojendor: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Keep wailing, I thought you won election and should be at peace with your mind now but no you are here 24/7 everyday posting rubbish, presidency does not benefit tribe but few families and friends of the president .... this is why your people in Ibadan was caught stealing rice.
How can I wail when my candidate won the election. grin

You Igbos are the one wailing and I enjoy hearing your loud wail after Peter Obi was kicked to the curb. Too bad Ibos votes were induced with ordinary plate of jollof and Okpa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Gratefullheart: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Igbos can never rule Nigeria,
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by opamoses1: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You Igbos are the one wailing and I enjoy hearing your loud wail after Peter Obi was kicked to the curb. Too bad Ibos votes were induced with ordinary plate of jollof and Okpa.
Some (ibos) also sold their votes because of 200 Naira and Malta Guiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by aswani(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
fx45:
The issue is that Presidency from a particular region doesn't guarantee a better living for the poor masses from those zones. It only favours a select few, their families and close friends.

It is foolishness to be boasting about Yoruba Presidency or Northern Presidency when in actual fact the people do not benefit anything meaningful from it

Oh I agree with all that you said above in its entirety.

Not that I am making excuses for the ones boasting but if you put the reason they are boasting in the context of the abuse or insults from Obidients that they are responding to, you can see why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by pquaver(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
LottiOk:
Nwanne rapu fa, ka fa ne zuzu.
The worst part is that most of them have realized that they are wrong but it too late to turn back cos of shame & the few among them that they ve radicalized with the ipob concocted lies & propaganda would term them sabo & lync them. They are utterly shameless & giving us a bad name. 8yrs after jubril elsudani, now is ebola amoda ogunlere & yet they can't see that they gain nothing but bad blood from it.

It's so shameful for Igbos like us, Igbokwe,Soludo,Ngige,Umahi, Yul, Emoney etc to watch this shameful display of stupidity that a few Igbos in Diaspora & their equally brainwashed groups are doing to the Image of the Igbo race.

D 2023 elections shud b an eye opener but ipob victim mentality spell cast on Umuigbo won't allow most of them do a good introspection of events, accept they erred & try to make amends. Instead they hurl insults & curses,denegrate, disparage, threaten & if possible harm anyone who tells them the Truth they know but refuse to accept.

Well 8yrs of hating Buhari got us 2nd Niger bridge, let's see what 8yrs of hating Jagaban would bring to soothe our minds.

Brother i am ashamed.. I grew up thinking we are a wise, educated tribe but mehn that is a fallacy.. As i see it, our tribe might be the least smart in Nigeria.. Smart is not being sly or cunny.. When 1 is smart he learns from experience.. This generation of ndigbo lack it.. Growing the used to say hausa pple (aboki) dey behave like nama(herd) wey no dey reason , we all heard that growing up in the east.. But i can confidently tell you tha Ndigbo are currently the definition of that description.. I have said it many times here, so i wont anymore u cant force a cow to drink at the stream.. Since we content with claiming marginalisation, were are the victims and we are the one against all, while others reflect, restrategize and end up getting what they want.. Then let it be so for us.. One day one day we go tire and see we wasted years.. Even though some of us have been sounding this since time immemorial.. Na sit down look we dey now..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pristine664: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Nobody is wailing. Infact, I think west are d ones wailing more than d rest bcs we all knew that Tinubu has nothing to offer.
D other day, a caller from Ondo was crying bcs of hardship
D other time it was Yoruba elders that were wailing bcs of cost of things

This habit of trying hard to make it look like the Yorubas are suffering more will not help you guys in the long run because the reality is different from your wishes. There is serious suffering all over the country and Yorubas are not the worst hit. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Chucks13: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bia Nnwanne Igbokwe it will never happen even in 50 years to this time better my people just hang on their illusionary Biafra but with the total damage control Obi, obidients, ipob and some igbos dished out in this 2023 presidential election, sir it will never happen igbo rule Nigeria in 50 years time.

We warned them to stop Obi and his occultic damage contro animals but they insulted us and called us names.

Pls Mr Igbokwe pls tell me with Obi defiancy how will any igbo man look at Yoruba people at face in future and ask for a vote pls tell me after insulting their papa, mama, their leaders and rubbished them?

Pls tell me how will any igbo man look at Hausa or Fulani at face and ask for a vote after all kinds of insults on them since 1960 till date? SE used the entire 8 years of Buhari to fought him, insulted hell out of him, insulted his tribe and rubbished them.

I said it few weeks back if SE failed to stop Obi I swear Obi will stop SE politically for a lifetime in Nigeria political dispensation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by LibraKing: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
aswani:

Every single person knows Ndi Igbo is long overdue the seat heading the top table. However if you spend your time abusing and insulting other people when they are there and doing the same especially immediately prior to elections when you should be spreading your arms out in friendship, not a hope in hell they will institute that spirit of fairness.

In a non toxic environment, all three major political parties would have Igbo's as their Presidential candidate. As IPOB and Obidients have now decided to go for broke and pollute the environment, Joe Igbokwe might be right.

The truth be told, Awolowo needed to die before Yorùbá's started understanding and engaging in the concept of national politics (interestingly something Akintola tried to implement).

Obidients should learn from that, maybe their movement, in its current setup and outlook to dissent, needs to die as well.

You guys are devi**ish , the new name to Igbos are now obedients , meaning only Igbos are gunning for Obi during the last election . Are lagosian obedience since obi win there? Or Lagos is now know as Obidients land. You are narrowly tried to nail everyone that supports obi as igbo making him a tribal presidential candidate. Tricky politics , evil minds

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Pristine664: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

To tell u how myopic Yorubas are,
If u are fair, automatically u are an Igbo
Beautiful lady automatically igbo
Good cook automatically igbo
U don't speak Yoruba or hausa, automatically u are igbo
A guy with swag becomes an igbo
Somebody with confidence and boldness is an igbo
While one's u look so ugly and tattered u are Yoruba

Keep whining your own nipples. grin

You will be alright. grin

cheesy
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Smartguyboy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
muykem:
They will produce when they humble themselves and know that politics is not buying and selling..
What difference will it make ?
For the people producing president and vice are they better than the Igbos ? And in what way if they are better than the Igbos?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by crossbreedwears(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is there any free and fair election anywhere in the world?
Treasure17:
Nonsense talk. The only hindrance to this is our electoral deficiency. Let the election be free and fair and see what will happen.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Everyone on this forum knew you are a full time wailer grin grin we have really dealt and compound your low self esteem to the lowest stage, we make sure you spend your night, morning and afternoon defending blabla blu the drug lord ..... we will never stop so that you will continue to suffer heart broken, funniest part is that you ain't benefiting anything from the president, tell me who is sole loser here? useless miscreant grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by zionstaar75: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Treasure17:
Nonsense talk. The only hindrance to this is our electoral deficiency. Let the election be free and fair and see what will happen.
no matter how free election is no igbo man can be Nigerian president in at least 20 years. The guy is simply saying the true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Based on my own understanding majority of Igbos don't want the Presidency even in 100 years. I am one of the few that want Igbo as President because it will settle a lot of problems facing Nigeria. There will never be and there has never been a life changing democratically elected President in the World. Most successful Presidents are dictators and revolutionists with long term tenures so an Igbo President will still fail like those before him but it will settle balance of power only. Peter Obi would have still been like Tinubu, Buhari or Jonathan with a minute difference.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pristine664:

Keep whining your own nipples. grin

You will be alright. grin

cheesy

Mumu you have run out of idea of what to write, go take care of your hungry people in iBADAN who can't survive without stealing rice on express, I thought your people should be living large by now since your fellow Yoruba won the election? Oponus
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
zionstaar75:
no matter how free election is no igbo man can be Nigerian president in at least 20 years. The guy is simply saying the true

Miscreant there's nothing you can do other than wail and cry everyday when Igbo person become president of Nigeria .... didirin you can continue your wailing Igbo will never be president of Nigeria i no concern me grin grin grin
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
rintileri:
Gutter adviser how many years did it take you of selling out your people so they can dash you gutter adviser? Wretched politicians
oga how did he sell out his people? He has been in APC long before now from d time of fashola.. u guys are still lacking in accurate judgement. U still let ur emotions do it for u. Forgetting that this thing over all its more of game of numbers and u need to carry people along. Continue dey play. Shine ur eyes. Tone down on hubrism and see clearer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by chuksbogus: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
The tribe that produced the president and are still producing are they better off ? They can keep producing while igbo's keep progressing.
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:
What good has producing almost all the heads of state since independence done Hausa people??
then U don't have to be abrasive or openly arrogant. Do ur home work very well to produce a better solution. You can always earn people's respect by ur works and legacies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
pquaver:

Brother i am ashamed.. I grew up thinking we are a wise, educated tribe but mehn that is a fallacy.. As i see it, our tribe might be the least smart in Nigeria.. Smart is not being sly or cunny.. When 1 is smart he learns from experience.. This generation of ndigbo lack it.. Growing the used to say hausa pple (aboki) dey behave like nama(herd) wey no dey reason , we all heard that growing up in the east.. But i can confidently tell you tha Ndigbo are currently the definition of that description.. I have said it many times here, so i wont anymore u cant force a cow to drink at the stream.. Since we content with claiming marginalisation, were are the victims and we are the one again all, while others reflect, restrategize and end up get what they want.. Then let it be so for us.. One day one day we go tire and see we wasted years.. Even though some of us have been sounding since time immemorial.. Na sit down look we dey now..

I can confidently call you a Big FOOL and a waste to your parents or whoever raised you after reading this gibberish you wrote here
what has Igbo people done wrong? Igbos was insulted, chased and some got beaten in Lagos, can you show me where you have condemned that? now you are blaming Igbos for peter presidential ambition .... yes he got a lot of vote from the race and what is wrong with that? my advise is if you are one of the politicians or up coming politician you should go and lick ass of any tribe you want their vote, please do not involve Ndi Igbo in your madness or ambition to become Nigeria president ...... we do not care who become president or not because it benefit nobody apart from their families and close friends. thunder tear your anus there useless Efulefu grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
paramakina202:

It will take Joe Igbokwe 250 years to get common sense.
ok having common sense means surpotting ur own myopic point of view
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Wutinky: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
yom2:
then U don't have to be abrasive or openly arrogant. Do ur home work very well to produce a better solution. You can always earn people's respect by ur works and legacies

What home work if I may ask? you should direct your advise to those Igbo politicians ..... what is ordinary Igbo business with their political ambitions
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by ezegenigbonine: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Make I die untop poverty than make igbo man rule me.

So shall it be amen. U thing igbos care?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by aswani(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
LibraKing:

You guys are devi**ish , the new name to Igbos are now obedients , meaning only Igbos are gunning for Obi during the last election . Are lagosian obedience since obi win there? Or Lagos is now know as Obidients land. You are narrowly tried to nail everyone that supports obi as igbo making him a tribal presidential candidate. Tricky politics , evil minds

I shouldn't bother responding because of the wildly inaccurate understanding of my original post but I am in a good mood so I will.

If a Yoruba Obidient abuses Tinubu on twitter, he or she is causing a shift in the timeline of next Igbo president. You can take that or leave it.

Bottom line, Obidients of whatever tribe should be mindful that their utterances against non-Igbo Presidents has unfortunate ramifications.

Same as non Yoruba Batists or non Northern Atikulators as it happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IGBOS this, Igbos that.😏

Anyways, the Igbos I know are Not desperate to produce President.

They are Hustlers and think more of making 💰 Money. 😊😊

Not Palliative Beggars like some Tribes. 😟😌

. It is that sense of pride that keeps U complaining
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by yom2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Morbeta11:
I Salute all the ethnic groups that produced Presidents who built this Eldorado called Nigeria..... grin A country where all the cities and streets are built with gold unfortunately......how can we progress with this useless mindset, even if Jesus come down to rule Nigeria, Nigeria will happen to him.

Joe Igbokwe is an empty old man. You can never get the attention of Tinubu with this nonsense. They have dropped in both state and federal level.
he is making some sense even in that emptiness. U can not win alone
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by paramakina202: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
yom2:
ok having common sense means surpotting ur own myopic point of view

Not having common sense means sitting in Lagos and condemn whatever his people does to appease his Yoruba masters.
Did the efulefu said anything when Igbos in Lagos were being intidimidated and beaten up for not supporting APC and Tinubu?
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by kiddkash(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
muykem:
They will produce when they humble themselves and know that politics is not buying and selling..
I think it is a good thing that Obi didn't win. Nigerians have the habit of complaining and insulting past leaders blaming them for their woes.

Igbos can't be blamed on this front

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Alex Otti Laments Naira Free Fall, Says FG Printed Too Much Money / Buhari Approves The Appointment Of 9 Aides For Osinbajo / Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.