Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe (20216 Views)

Uzodimma: APGA Is Like Keke NAPEP, It Can’t Take Igbos Far In Getting Presidency / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tsdarkside(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Treasure17:
Nonsense talk. The only hindrance to this is our electoral deficiency. Let the election be free and fair and see what will happen.

is it not the same people that you insulted for years that will vote....??

you igbos are very bad in political games....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:
What good has producing almost all the heads of state since independence done Hausa people??
Same thing I wanted to ask?
Hausa headed govt more than other tribes combined but what was d outcome?
Yoruba presided Nigerian affairs for 8 years, Vice for 8 years and current in charge, what was and what is d outcome?
South South produced for 6years and vice for 2 years, how far
D state Nigeria is right now is not who has headed most, naija is a very big mess. People are dying bcs of hunger and u guys are busy talking about dis shit.
Many hv resulted in taken ogogoro and killing their kidney and liver. Beer is no longer selling much in every corner of dis Lagos, as early as 5am, u will see adults shocking their lives with ogogoro and kpelebe and dis are people that their brothers were president and Vice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IGBOS this, Igbos that.😏

Anyways, the Igbos I know are Not desperate to produce President.

They are Hustlers and think more of making 💰 Money. 😊😊

Not Palliative Beggars like some Tribes. 😟😌

Use style mention Yoruba abeg, bcs they hv taken over from hausa almajiri

4 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tsdarkside(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Same thing I wanted to ask?
Hausa headed govt more than other tribes combined but what was d outcome?
Yoruba presided Nigerian affairs for 8 years, Vice for 8 years and current in charge, what was and what is d outcome?
South South produced for 6years and vice for 2 years, how far
D state Nigeria is right now is not who has headed most, naija is a very big mess. People are dying bcs of hunger and u guys are busy talking about dis shit.
Many hv resulted in taken ogogoro and killing their kidney and liver. Beer is no longer selling much in every corner of dis Lagos, as early as 5am, u will see adults shocking their lives with ogogoro and kpelebe and dis are people that their brothers were president and Vice

and with such a mindset you still await others to help you to put a igbo person in aso rock....
if you dont care,then why do you complain soo much....??

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Roboto11:

That's not the issue.

It is about identity.

You would celebrate and act like it was your family member that won the vote if Chi or Ike was in his name.

Listen to the man and stop making the same mistake year after year.
Lolsssssss, identity that once u mention that ur brother is d president, an appointment will be giving to u?
Identity as in how?
Tinubu is d president, aside d APC caucus, has Tinubu dashed u something before?
I remember one guy that died 2weeks ago. He was a staunch Tinubu supporter but poverty killed d guy all bcs both him and his family couldn't give him a good medical care. To even buy ordinary aboniki was a big problem before he died but if defended Tinubu to d core

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:

Double faced. Yet una wan die because Obi lose election deservedly
Nobody is wailing. Infact, I think west are d ones wailing more than d rest bcs we all knew that Tinubu has nothing to offer.
D other day, a caller from Ondo was crying bcs of hardship
D other time it was Yoruba elders that were wailing bcs of cost of things

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Highlife217: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Damn confused idiot

1 Like

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2023
tsdarkside:

and with such a mindset you still await others to help you to put a igbo person in aso rock....
if you dont care,then why do you complain soo much....??
D ones that has produced president, what has being d outcome?

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2023
mdimefields:

Call your self that brand. You mistake Obedient for Igbos. Most Igbos dont even care. So get out of my mention. anumanu angry
To tell u how myopic Yorubas are,
If u are fair, automatically u are an Igbo
Beautiful lady automatically igbo
Good cook automatically igbo
U don't speak Yoruba or hausa, automatically u are igbo
A guy with swag becomes an igbo
Somebody with confidence and boldness is an igbo
While one's u look so ugly and tattered u are Yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by emmanuelbrown26: 12:57am On Sep 17, 2023
tsdarkside:
they still dont understand the damage their big mouths has caused to their reputation....

when we told them before elections that obi cant win,they didnt believed it....
somebody that is in the middle of this political class is tellin them now,but they will still not listen....

going around abusin people and still await the same people to like you later is foolishness....
Who are wailing now

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Racoon(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2023
And how have Nigeria fared under those who hijacked her political direction to forcefully forced themselves on the nation? So after the servitude, Joe Igbokwe ended a gutterman aide for the APC. What a fool that is a cursed lost sheep.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by a4cube: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Do u think Igbos cares? We make the lalas irrespective of who is there. Cage us and cage Nigeria. That is the gospel truth.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tsdarkside(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

D ones that has produced president, what has being d outcome?

you are still complainin....if you dont care,why do you care who gets elected to aso rock and things still remain bad....??

why should you care....??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tsdarkside(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2023
a4cube:
Do u think Igbos cares? We make the lalas irrespective of who is there. Cage us and cage Nigeria. That is the gospel truth.

you dont care and you complain the most....??
why....??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tsdarkside(m): 1:29am On Sep 17, 2023
you igbos dont even notice how una always contradict youselfs....

you say you dont care but still you complain....
why....??
if it doesnt matter,you guys shouldnt get involved in politics atall....
is not that its only igbos that dont get elected to be presidents....
their are over 200 tribes in nigeria and you dont see other tribes complainin like una....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Okoroawusa: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2023
I don commot mouth for Igbo matter totally. It seems like the more the years go bye my people get worse.

All I want to say is that e no go better for the person wey do Igbos this kind thing...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Okoroawusa: 1:47am On Sep 17, 2023
a4cube:
Yes we care. If we don't care then why do we complain the most? Why did we give Peter Obi our 90% of votes? Why did we throw all our resources behind GEJ in 2015 and Atiku in 2019? Igbos care very much about who becomes Nigeria's president. Listen to every radio station in the morning we call in the most to vent our anger about Nigeria, economy, election, presidency and more... Let's stop pretending like we don't care...we do!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by EmekaA125(m): 2:10am On Sep 17, 2023
So Tinubu never wan give this Igbokwe appointment?? Man is losing patience ooo
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by EmekaA125(m): 2:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Joe Igbokwe and Igbo Presidency sermon since 2015.

Same old shitty talk. Yen yen yen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by LaRosa01: 3:56am On Sep 17, 2023
my brother all tribe in Nigeria go reach presidency before Igbo people,them just no get the brain for politics.

Esama:
We Edo will become president of Nigeria before any igbo .

8 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tiger28: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Can you just IMAGINE how great Obi's chances would have been if they had combined the Political sagacity of PA Apapa of the original LP

It would have checkmated APC's chances in SW.

BUT the Political Neophytes Ibos were doing Nzogbu Nzogbu in Politics.

No alliances, No calculations......JUST NOISE EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Now they want to win from the Backdoor.

Their ONLY chance now is the Supreme Court......BUT who heads the Supreme Court......the SAME man that they had been abusing for long.

See their life!

These folks No get Brain abeg!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tungamaje: 5:22am On Sep 17, 2023
muykem:
They will produce when they humble themselves and know that politics is not buying and selling..
Please tell me the benefits of having the president from your tribe
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by tungamaje: 5:25am On Sep 17, 2023
LaRosa01:
my brother all tribe in Nigeria go reach presidency before Igbo people,them just no get the brain for politics.

Please I am just curious. What are the benefits of having the president from your tribe? Would you be buying things cheaper or what? Please enlighten me
Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Cabalgeneral: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Benwallt:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Joe Igbokwe, has claimed that it would take the Igbo ethnic group 20–25 years of hard work to produce the president of Nigeria.

Igbokwe made this declaration in response to accusations levelled at his statements on a Facebook post on Friday, September 15, 2023. He also termed Igbo people as “onlookers in the Nigerian project.”

Igbokwe, whose continued romance with the All Progressives Congress has been seen as treachery, bootlicking, sleazy, and unbecoming, took the opportunity to respond to comments regarding the issue on the Facebook post.

“This is the problem. You terrible and pathetic bigots think you are the best God ever created and this is the biggest problem facing Igboland. today.

“Jisienu Ike. Every election year you cry. Play politics. Mbanu. Make friends across Nigeria. Mbanu. Build bridges. Mbanu. We have become onlookers in Nigeria. See 2031 and 2039 are also settled. Continue.

“But know this and have inner peace: it will take any Igbo man 20 -25 years of hard work to produce the president of Nigeria,” he maintained.

Igbokwe also referred to the way he had been branded a saboteur, betrayal and sell-out, liking his situation to what was obtained during the Nigerian civil war. He also said the Igbo were still making the mistakes they made during the civil war.

“We are getting worse by the day and I am worried to the marrows given what I read here. Speak the truth and instantly you become a traitor, saboteur, betrayer, sell out, the kind of stuff we witnessed during the civil war from 1967 to 1970 and Biafra lost many competent, educated and committed Soldiers.

“My take: If you believe that LP won the presidential elections you can believe anything. Shame has enveloped me. Just read the narratives above and you will want to throw up. What has happened to Igbo? We are still making the mistakes we made during the civil war.”

They can't rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by LaRosa01: 5:30am On Sep 17, 2023
that same benefit when make una won kill una self untop 3rd position when won be first.

tungamaje:

Please I am just curious. What are the benefits of having the president from your tribe? Would you be buying things cheaper or what? Please enlighten me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Odibembem: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Nobody is wailing. Infact, I think west are d ones wailing more than d rest bcs we all knew that Tinubu has nothing to offer.

My friend don't lie and pretend, Igbos are angry and embittered that Obi lost. How do u even try to deny that? Go to the comment section of any social media news or handle or check out any Igbo celebrity or so called content creator, they are angry and cursing over the loss if Obi. Who is threatening d judiciary and co over d election tribunal? It's Igbos. So don't pretend u guys don't want d presidency,u guys want d presidency like mad just that unforty u don't have d means of getting it cos u don't know how to play politics. An Edo or Deltan would become President of Nigeria before an Igbo man

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by oyatz(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Treasure17:
Nonsense talk. The only hindrance to this is our electoral deficiency. Let the election be free and fair and see what will happen.

Although, our elections are frought with irregularities, however there is no one who wins presidential elections in Nigeria through rigging.

It is very difficult to use rigging to win presidential elections in a very large heterogeneous country like Nigeria where all major presidential candidates enjoy popularity in their enclaves

4 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by Benwallt(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Hmmm. Billionaires constituting nausance everywhere. Igbos don't want president yet they have been crying since May, running from pillar to post

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by jconsulting(f): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Treasure17:

Ok Hausa man or Yoruba will leave their own and vote for igbo man abi..... dey wine yourself abi you think say you get population.

9 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by fx45(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Roboto11:
That's not the issue.

It is about identity.

You would celebrate and act like it was your family member that won the vote if Chi or Ike was in his name.

Listen to the man and stop making the same mistake year after year.
Obasanjo's 8 years did nothing for the people of Ogun State, neither did Buhari's 8 years make any single impact on the lives of Katsina indigenes. Stop playing the ostrich. Presidency has never helped anybody.

The North has forever been in power since 1960... How much has it impacted on the lives of Northerners?

2 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by jconsulting(f): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2023
tungamaje:

One of the benefits is the Blue rail, the red one is coming soon...... Eko Atlantic is on the way, progressive people think about coming generation not for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by creativehubb: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Nobody go vote for them, oti caste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ / Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.