Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) (21042 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lie

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by RepoMan007: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

God Himself said, "heaven is My throne", so what does that mean?
Throne is a chair or sitting place decorated according to kingdom hierarchy. For every throne, there is a palace and a resting room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Loud...
In the next 50yrs they will change many of this churches to bars and restaurants..
Because of too much pressure i follow my woman to her church today, imagine this people have 6 different types of offerings and packaged them with different names. After 4 offerings i whisper to her ear, say na church house we dey, madam say make i no worry, na so I leave the church house go and smoke my loud in my house ...
na Cele church?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by rottennaija(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
But
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by ambimo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:
too many fake pastors quoting scriptures out of context. SMH

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit
what part or verse of the scripture did you post yours from?

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nooneonline(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit
I may not be a fan of this pastor but if u think about it he might be right. If God created the heavens and the earth he must have been somewhere else because u can't live in a house before building it. U build before you live in it. Except God created the heavens before living it it.. the bible even said the heavens of the heavens cannot contain Him

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
This man has used all the radio stations in Akwa Ibom to spread his errors. Plateau pple abeg come carry una brother away frm my state.

Simple question that most of you refuse to answer;

WHERE WAS GOD LIVING BEFORE HE CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhQiq2Klt0

After politicians, na pastors spoil this country
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by phoenix33: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
On the tenth heaven is God, in the Hebrew tongue he is called Aravat.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by awakmfon03(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Some people just read the topic and jumped to conclusions with baseless comments.
Why not listened to the whole message and not some extract and understand why he said so before you come here to comment

2 Likes

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by maticar: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nooneonline:
I may not be a fan of this pastor but if u think about it he might be right. If God created the heavens and the earth he must have been somewhere else because u can't live in a house before building it. U build before you live in it. Except God created the heavens before living it it.. the bible even said the heavens of the heavens cannot contain Him

The heavens can also mean the firmament(sky)
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by awakmfon03(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

And where is this heaven located, and where was God when he created the heaven
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Willie2015: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=guyboss post=125850420] shocked

Our people perish for lack of wisdom.

If he lives in Heaven? WHERE WAS HE HE WHEN HE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH?

Wherever he was

Because he said, "I am the Lord thy God. I changeth....[/qb
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Jokerman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

There are actually 7 heavens
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by jimmynauty: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

If heaven is His throne, and He created heaven in the BEGINNING, where was He before THAT beginning?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
He may be getting closer to the truth, which is:

There is no heaven, there is no hell.

The god of the bible is a figment of your imagination.

The god of the koran is a figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Willie2015: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
RepoMan007:
Throne is a chair or sitting place decorated according to kingdom hierarchy. For every throne, there is a palace and a resting room.
. Christ prayer is enough for anyone. Our father in heaven...haloweth be thy name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by awakmfon03(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

The bible says that the kingdom of God is neither here or there but within a man
So where is this heaven you think God lives
Is this heaven a physical entity
And where was God when he created heaven and earth in Genesis 1:1
Please think and listen to him again and this time the whole message on YouTube before you come to conclusion
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by just4dem(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
awakmfon03:

The bible says that the kingdom of God is neither here or there but within a man
So where is this heaven you think God lives
Is this heaven a physical entity
And where was God when he created heaven and earth in Genesis 1:1
Please think and listen to him again and this time the whole message on YouTube before you come to conclusion

Jesus said 'our father (GOD) who art in heaven...". That's enough pls. Don't be over religious and go to HELL.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by PepeXKermit: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

God who created the heaven and earth in the beginning abi, na when he create heaven he start to exist?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:

cool

Makes sense

The creator of the Universe can not fit in the Universe, the creator of the Universe is outside of the Universe and even bigger than the universe

so where does he stay?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by phemmyfour: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhQiq2Klt0

Wrong doctrine and Abel are 5 n 6

Even Jesus talk say him father dey heaven

Our father who art in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Fortune109: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Truth!

Here is the true meaning of the saying "there is nothing beyond God"...

God doesn't exist/live within any creature...

There is 70000 speed of light years of only light and brightness after the heavens and earth before him...the distance between him and Angel Gabriel (The closest Angel to him) is 70000 speed of light years...

He Stands alone...However he created a throne which he is even above and nothing above him...he continues to tower above his throne into infinity...and the throne worships him too...and will be destroyed too when everything is destroyed except him alone...

Note: Heavens and Earth include all the astral bodies...the galaxies, cosmos, milky way...

There is literally nothing beyond God!

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

But the British colony Bring this religion to you, how do you think you can get it like the owner's
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Glimpsetv: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Taigaban: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sorry o I have been wanting to ask, which planet is this Heaven? Please help a brother.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by KingOKON: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

Three heavens, are you a cele member?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Loud...
In the next 50yrs they will change many of this churches to bars and restaurants..
Because of too much pressure i follow my woman to her church today, imagine this people have 6 different types of offerings and packaged them with different names. After 4 offerings i whisper to her ear, say na church house we dey, madam say make i no worry, na so I leave the church house go and smoke my loud in my house ...
Oga why nah 😂😂😂 I don laugh die for here ooooo
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nzendu: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
kiss
Mohbad father cry for his life as finally exposed hiding the secrets of what happened to mohbad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAv_E74yJg
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

This is supposed to be easy but for those trying to complicate things that God already made very simple.

You think he is wrong because you haven't personally encountered the truth yourself. There is more to heaven beyond the few Bible verses you're quoting.

Everyone should just seek insight and work with their level of faith/belief.

The man made a point; unfortunately, we can't unravel that truth until we all come to the knowledge of God individually. When you know Him, where He lives wouldn't really matter because He'll actually be living right inside you.

The idea that God lives a billion miles away from earth is why we are so distant from Him. To those who know their God, He speaks to them as though they share the same space.

3 Likes

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
KingOKON:

Three heavens, are you a cele member?
no way you can understand this British colony book called Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.