Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) (21041 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by todugo(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2023
GLHHub:
Follow this man at your own peril.
That man they cap nonsense!!!
Palm 103:19 said God established his "throne in heaven".

Gods powers and existence is beyond human comprehension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by todugo(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Palms103:19 " God built his throne in heaven"

So if God created the heavens should we now say that he can't live in heaven?

This pastors is an antichrist!!!
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by KingOKON: 2:16am On Sep 18, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Be specific nd mention the names of those pastors that are guilty of what u wrote.

All the pastors you can think off except him and one or two others
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Teejaney88(m): 3:45am On Sep 18, 2023
This teaching is making sense to me, so I don't know why the fuss...
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Chetas81:
if African is your father and the Africa useless, you're more useless as you called it, unless you're horrible bastard of 24th century, slave like you gum practice of your colonial masters

Clown.

What a useless writeup.
Get sense.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are a forking morron! grin grin just re read what you ve writen above and see if it makes any sense. Just go to Osun state enter one baba house bla bla bla... cheesy grin what exactly do you mean? Fool! Why can't i go to America and enter one white man's house? Why in Osun state?

You are a forking fool! cheesy grin you have made no sense! Next time say what you mean, don't forking tell me about Osun state and one forking baba house rubbish.

I did not expect much sense or response from a FOOL.

I know you would not dear what I asked you to do,

Keep hiding behind your keyboard dey claim Wannable Woke or Athiest.

MUMU.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2023
False teachers with useless teachings
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2023
KingOKON:

All the pastors you can think off except him and one or two others

It means u're not even certain cos i knw most of those fake pastors in Akwa Ibom nd some of the genuine ones like Ukafia which i don't bliv Abel is one.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

What a useless writeup.
Get sense.

useless eleriburuku citizen like you plenty,on nairaland forum
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Pootle: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2023
both the real and fake na when you die you go know if all you ever read or heard was true undecided
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2023
blueAgent:

I did not expect much sense or response from a FOOL.

I know you would not dear what I asked you to do,

Keep hiding behind your keyboard dey claim Wannable Woke or Athiest.

MUMU.
Why da fork would i do what you suggested? grin grin it doesn't make sense and i am not Dumb, Achaic and ignorant like you, again i ask, why can't i do it here in America? grin grin

You are not hiding behind your keyboard right? If not because of your keyboard, do you think that you d be brave enough to speak to me the way you do, if you cross path with me? Every morron is brave from behind their keyboard. grin

What does woke or Atheist mean, i don't know what all that shit mean. Illiterate Fools like you always repeat these jargons that you cannot even explain the meanings.

Tell this shit to your father, i am sure he would understand it co's i don't grin
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Fortune118005(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhQiq2Klt0

Oga, Heaven is the habitation of God, simple!
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by udede(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmmmm some of the things that Damina say these day are very wrong, very very wrong. He now talks like some body that simply aim to draw the attention of the wrong type of people.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Fab21: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Olachase:
The pastor maybe right and he might be wrong
CUS we don't have anybody to tackle him
Abi oti kuri ni (you Don die before grin grin

Lol...
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why da fork would i do what you suggested? grin grin it doesn't make sense and i am not Dumb, Achaic and ignorant like you, again i ask, why can't i do it here in America? grin grin

You are not hiding behind your keyboard right? If not because of your keyboard, do you think that you d be brave enough to speak to me the way you do, if you cross path with me? Every morron is brave from behind their keyboard. grin

What does woke or Atheist mean, i don't know what all that shit mean. Illiterate Fools like you always repeat these jargons that you cannot even explain the meanings.

Tell this shit to your father, i am sure he would understand it co's i don't grin

You are a clown.
There is nothing true and serious about you.
You want to know if God exists and I gave you a simple task yet clown like you cannot do it.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Chetas81:
useless eleriburuku citizen like you plenty,on nairaland forum

I no blame you, I blame your parents that allow kids like you to have access to phone shocked
MUMU Toddler shocked
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2023
blueAgent:

You are a clown.
There is nothing true and serious about you.
You want to know if God exists and I gave you a simple task yet clown like you cannot do it.

Why give me a task? Why not just show me proofs that God exists, rather you are yapping rubbish about Osun state, one baba and enter house. Does that make any sense or is that a proof that God exists? If you are trying to show me that God exists, do God live in Osun state in one baba house? cheesy why Osun state? Why not here in Miami or one baba house in Morroco, Australia or Enugu? grin grin can you see that you made no sense? grin grin

And when da fork did i ask you for help to show me where God lives or if God exists?

Fine, if you want to proof to me that God exist, here is your chance to do that but please don't tell me to go to Osun state and enter one baba house grin grin grin grin grin co's that shit makes no forking sense! Come on man! think about it. grin grin grin grin

You must think everyone is dumb like you. grin grin grin

Do you even know what clowns do? Or what a clown mean? You are not very intelligent clearly. grin grin i cannot stop laughing. grin grin

The other ignorant morron like you claims that God lives in third heaven. grin grin grin and you joined by suggesting that God lives in one baba house in Osun state. grin grin grin
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2023
blueAgent:

I no blame you, I blame your parents that allow kids like you to have access to phone shocked
MUMU Toddler shocked

Oniranu, with your old age, you're not with your sense,I'm not sure if you have right people training, you stupid Man eranko
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Chetas81:
Oniranu, with your old age, you're not with your sense,I'm not sure if you have right people training, you stupid Man eranko
Seriously that person is an ignorant morron! grin grin the man sounds like a 300 years old Radio. grin grin grin
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Seriously that person is an ignorant morron! grin grin the man sounds like a 300 years old Radio. grin grin grin
He will get sense by force by fire
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by ChyjoskyJ: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2023
This man is mad.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by insabarnur(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Most earthlings may never grasp the hideen truth and knowledge till they depart this plethora....if you think Religion and Spirituality started today. Well it's your choice.

The word heaven is not even an English or your local language....and you have never stopped one day to ask probably because it was penned down there more than two thousand years ago.

Look for the word Nibiru and have a little insight.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by emmyileri(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
HE SAID THE ONLY MAN IN HEAVEN IS JESUS 😳. BUT THIS IS CONTRARY TO THE SCRIPTURE
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, *he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty(God) in heaven.* Hebrews 1:3
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, *where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God*.. Colossians 3:1
But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and *Jesus standing at the right hand of God.*
Acts 7:55
The LORD (GOD) said to my Lord(JESUS) : “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”’ Mathew 22:24
32.God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.
33. Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. Act 2:32-33
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Chetas81:

Clown.
O yeah, go an give that phone back to your Mom.
Stupid Toddler shocked shocked shocked
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why give me a task? Why not just show me proofs that God exists, rather you are yapping rubbish about Osun state, one baba and enter house. Does that make any sense or is that a proof that God exists? If you are trying to show me that God exists, do God live in Osun state in one baba house? cheesy why Osun state? Why not here in Miami or one baba house in Morroco, Australia or Enugu? grin grin can you see that you made no sense? grin grin

And when da fork did i ask you for help to show me where God lives or if God exists?

Fine, if you want to proof to me that God exist, here is your chance to do that but please don't tell me to go to Osun state and enter one baba house grin grin grin grin grin co's that shit makes no forking sense! Come on man! think about it. grin grin grin grin

You must think everyone is dumb like you. grin grin grin

Do you even know what clowns do? Or what a clown mean? You are not very intelligent clearly. grin grin i cannot stop laughing. grin grin

The other ignorant morron like you claims that God lives in third heaven. grin grin grin and you joined by suggesting that God lives in one baba house in Osun state. grin grin grin

You are a big fool, an d worst part, is you don't know your level of foolishness.

If you cannot carry out the task, then stop quoting me.

Coward wannable Athiest, Fool.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.
O yeah, go an give that phone back to your Mom.
Stupid Toddler shocked shocked shocked
Hhhhmmm agbaya eranko inside the zoo
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Chetas81:
Hhhhmmm agbaya eranko inside the zoo
Mumu Toddler.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Mumu Toddler.
didirin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.