Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) (21043 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by KingOKON: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
This man has used all the radio stations in Akwa Ibom to spread his errors. Plateau pple abeg come carry una brother away frm my state.

When all the pastor for AIbom na politics, using juju's and sleeping with women why won't he come and teach real bible teaching

Where was God before he created heaven and earth?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
The man is right.
But wait oo.
Who can tell me where heaven and hell is located? I want to check something..
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
NIGERIAN CITIZEN BECOME SOMETHING ELSE UNDER THIS BRITISH COLONY BOOK CALLED BIBLE, IT'S JUST A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE BOOK IN NIGERIA
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by KingOKON: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
no way you can understand this British colony book called Bible

I de use the Ethiopian Bible, the British na boys scout to the Ethiopian when it comes to Christianity
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lies
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by wandycole007: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Throne cannot be in existence before God created the heavens and the earth because God was just God before then. there was no kingdom until creation was created hence, no throne. And most of what is in our Lord's prayer needs interpretation cause that's not their literal meaning. if you think that our Lord's prayer is as direct as it is written then u can b saying it as ur prayers without adding qnd deducting and see how well that works out.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by 4ward4: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Beauty of Christianity, no one is asking for his head, no one is burning down his family house .No single one is threatening him.
Because we know a God who can make hell burn, is one that shouldn't be played with and the Judgement is personal. Jesus already had our minds prepared for such teachers and we aren't surprise.
Damina have been controversial this days, we hope a demonic angel haven't been appearing to him of recent.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by patpaul: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
To think that i once worship in this man's church in uyo....what has become of him these days?

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Shutupthere: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:
too many fake pastors quoting scriptures out of context. SMH

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit
How can God live wholistically in a place He created. He must have been somewhere before creating the heavens.1 Timothy 6:16 He lives In unapproachable light (a reference to God the Father). A dimension of Him floods the throne of grace regularly and when the angels and 24 elders see this they Bow down and worship him saying holy holy is the one who is , was and is to come. The Godhead is a mystery, The Holydpirit lives in you does that mean that’s where God resides?. Jesus is at the throne room, does that mean he is not on the right hand side of the father?. Jesus is the lamb that was slain and also the High priest for us in the order of Melchizedek does that make Him a lesser God?. Understand the revelation and stay blessed
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
KingOKON:

I de use the Ethiopian Bible, the British na boys scout to the Ethiopian when it comes to Christianity
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
God doesn't even exist. Let alone live anywhere. cheesy grin
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is the problem with reading only KJV and not checking up with other translations.

In the KJV, the term 'heaven' sometimes refers to the atmosphere and the sky.

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit
This guy has being brainwashed badly. grin grin grin he says God lives in third heaven.. grin grin grin grin grin you are a very gullible fool.

God doesn't exist, God is just an imagination, a believe in people's heads.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by highchief1: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Loud...
In the next 50yrs they will change many of this churches to bars and restaurants..
Because of too much pressure i follow my woman to her church today, imagine this people have 6 different types of offerings and packaged them with different names. After 4 offerings i whisper to her ear, say na church house we dey, madam say make i no worry, na so I leave the church house go and smoke my loud in my house ...
u be very funny person.laugh wan kill me here.if u go church for abroad I swear u no go fit go church for Nigeria again.our thieving politicians are better than our pastors o.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nooneonline(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

The heavens can also mean the firmament(sky)
I think the bible made clear the difference between firmament and heavens but let's just say u are right. It doesn't still answer the question. He created both so where is he
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Emusan(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

God Himself said, "heaven is My throne", so what does that mean?

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

This is supposed to be easy but for those trying to complicate things that God already made very simple.

Not false and I can't believe you don't understand that.

Heaven of heavens and Earth can't contain God.

So how can God be living in heaven?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
God doesn't even exist. Let alone live anywhere. cheesy grin

If he doesn't you won't be here with this statement.

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Truth234(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

Over the years, we have had all kinds of interpretations even in the bible, or was it not in the bible (1 Samuel 16:14) that it was written an evil spirit from the Lord troubled Saul after David was anointed?

It doesn't mean fake, it just means a different in understanding because I could see where he is coming from but Ezekiel Chapter 1 and Revelations 4 will invalidate his position for me. Still doesn't mean FAKE.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Bodexinvest: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Where does God live?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mayeldah:
This is the problem with reading only KJV and not checking up with other translations.

In the KJV, the term 'heaven' sometimes refers to the atmosphere and the sky.

Thank you. You can see I'm not even replying any of them.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Let's not rush to call him a false prophet. He may be a true man Of God who got a part of the bible or scripture wrong. Of course, I disagree vehemently with him saying heaven is not God's home. The bible is rife and plenteous with scriptures describing heaven as God's home. Even Jesus while teaching us to pray said "Our Father who hath in HEAVEN......

Where else does God live....Hell? Earth? Space?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by awakmfon03(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
just4dem:

Jesus said 'our father (GOD) who art in heaven...". That's enough pls. Don't be over religious and go to HELL.

Hahahaha
Yes you are right Jesus said so and also said that the kingdom of God is neither here nor there
My question is where is
Where is this heaven?
Where is the location
And is this heaven tangible
And where was God when he created heaven and earth
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
God may have been living elsewhere, but after he created the heavens, He lived there. May God expand this man's understanding, anyone can be wrong atimes. He should read the entire book of revelations.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by maticar: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jokerman:

There are actually 7 heavens
The book of Enoch said there are ten
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Many so called man of God interpret scriptures using ...
1. Denotative approach
2. Connotative approach
3. Spiritual approach
4. Common Sense, Manipulation and Assumption approach

Many are called few were chosen...

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by ispreloaded(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acidosis:

You think he is wrong because you haven't personally encountered the truth yourself. There is more to heaven beyond the few Bible verses you're quoting.

Everyone should just seek insight and work with their level of faith/belief.

The man made a point; unfortunately, we can't unravel that truth until we all come to the knowledge of God individually. When you know Him, where He lives wouldn't really matter because He'll actually be living right inside you.

The idea that God lives a billion miles away from earth is why we are so distant from Him. To those who know their God, He speaks to them as though they share the same space.
gbam God is God ...no one understand him πŸ™
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by ukaface(f): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Christianity and it’s confusion
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by vicshub(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
He that sitteth in heaven shall laugh
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by beamed: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

God Himself said, "heaven is My throne", so what does that mean?

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

This is supposed to be easy but for those trying to complicate things that God already made very simple.

The real question is, where is heaven ?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Akell(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you passionate about reading and interested in building a collection of excellent Christian e-books without any cost?

If your answer is yes, then we invite you to like, share, and join our WhatsApp group.

Send me a DM

By becoming a member, you'll gain access to instant free Christian books from reputable authors like Kenneth Hagin Sr. and Jr., Joyce Meyer, and more. Join us and enjoy a treasure trove of inspiring literature.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Matrix137(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo I reason this matter one day, I no know when I begin dey comot cloth dey naked myself almost enter street till I comot mind. Ever since then, i finally realized that there are some things too difficult for a limited human mind to grasp.

Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. / Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns