Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) (21046 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Genesis chapter 1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Every king has a kingdom a territory..
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol.

There are things paul warned us about. Endless genealogies. He said they lead to endless disputes..

It most produce by those who wish to be seen as teachers. They digress from teaching of love and concern themselves with needless intellection assumptions.

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by warlordd(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:
too many fake pastors quoting scriptures out of context. SMH

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit
How do u know? Make una take sofry dey blow lie.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Simple question that most of you refuse to answer;

WHERE WAS GOD LIVING BEFORE HE CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH?
Deuteronomy 29 vs 29 answers your question...

In it the Bible says (paraphrase) that the revealed things are for us and our children while the hidden things are for God.

You don't expect to fully figure out certain deep divine truths because man lacks the mental capacity to grasp them.

The Bible contains the complete information necessary for the salvation of humanity so this kind of pursuit is akin to what Apostle Paul called vain disputations and futile genealogies which have zero practical value and will lead to errors and heretical teaching.

This controversial teaching is for all intents and purposes, completely unnecessary since it adds nothing to the Christian walk apart from stoking needless controversy...

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
awakmfon03:

The bible says that the kingdom of God is neither here or there but within a man
So where is this heaven you think God lives
Is this heaven a physical entity
And where was God when he created heaven and earth in Genesis 1:1
Please think and listen to him again and this time the whole message on YouTube before you come to conclusion
What would knowing where God was during creation add to your Christian vocation?

Read Titus 3 v 9...

Don't walk in outright rebellion...

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Loud...
In the next 50yrs they will change many of this churches to bars and restaurants..
Because of too much pressure i follow my woman to her church today, imagine this people have 6 different types of offerings and packaged them with different names. After 4 offerings i whisper to her ear, say na church house we dey, madam say make i no worry, na so I leave the church house go and smoke my loud in my house ...

Baba lough wan kill me here

Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
fof1:

Controversial Teachers and Preachers...of the Confused Sects...Plain Truths are Twisted most times by Simple People. There is Heaven of Heavens...There is a Place for His Dwelling as Scripture Puts it...So Stop there as Revealed Truth gives it..

Dis one na carpenter pastor

I pity de people dat worship wit dis kind of church
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
The problem with these people is that their so called wokeness and gavitation for sensational headlines have actually made them foolish inside of the wisdom they convince themselves to have.

Dem full nairaland everysunday creating threads and asking silly questions.

Jesus said in the open have i said everything, in the secret i said nothing.

There is no such thing as new secret revelation which these woke group sensationally think they have discovered

Exactly.
Confused preachers looking fir fame and relevance.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Simple question that most of you refuse to answer;

WHERE WAS GOD LIVING BEFORE HE CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH?
So that I built a house I can't live there cos I was living elsewhere before the construction .

That he calls heaven his home does not limit power. He's God, He does as he pleases him

Is 66:1
This is what the LORD says: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
NIGERIAN CITIZEN BECOME SOMETHING ELSE UNDER THIS BRITISH COLONY BOOK CALLED BIBLE, IT'S JUST A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE BOOK IN NIGERIA

My friend shutup.

It's still far better than useless African traditional religeon that promotes ritual killings and superstitious beliefs.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This guy has being brainwashed badly. grin grin grin he says God lives in third heaven.. grin grin grin grin grin you are a very gullible fool.

God doesn't exist, God is just an imagination, a believe in people's heads.

See clown.

Go Osun state enter one Baba house and tell them that.
MuMU.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by FarmTech(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
More of his false interpretations and correction https://www.nairaland.com/7825490/pastor-abel-damina-bible
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
blueAgent:

See clown.

Go Osun state enter one Baba house and tell them that.
MuMU.
You are a forking morron! grin grin just re read what you ve writen above and see if it makes any sense. Just go to Osun state enter one baba house bla bla bla... cheesy grin what exactly do you mean? Fool! Why can't i go to America and enter one white man's house? Why in Osun state?

You are a forking fool! cheesy grin you have made no sense! Next time say what you mean, don't forking tell me about Osun state and one forking baba house rubbish.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Charly68: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
The man really our prayers ...he has derailed from sound doctrine of the bible . Don't like listening to him anymore because of his heretical teachings
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by lendahand(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
The Bible doesn't say much about what heaven is supposed to be like. Most of the claims about heaven are exaggerations of the Bible. The Bible says the Gates are made of pearl. What are the gates for? Are they made just as an excuse to irritate clams? Are the gates supposed to keep someone out or to keep souls from escaping?

it also says the streets are paved with gold but the only reason we actually like gold so much and we attach such values to it is because they are rare and difficult to extract. Gold is malleable and can be formed as needed for use in, among others, electronics, dentistry, medical tools, and the defense, aerospace, and automotive industries. Gold is durable and noncorrosive. However gold shouldn't be valuable at all in heaven unless we'd still need to use gold for those things in heaven too which actually makes heaven just another version of earth

The sales pitch for heaven is that there is only happiness and no sorrow. But it also says that many people's loved ones won't be there. Since they can't feel sorrow about that, are they ecstatic that their loved ones are being tortured forever? Either your memories are removed or your human empathy is removed. Is it really you that is left over once some parts of you have been removed?

If life matters to me now, it will always have mattered to me, even when I am gone. Death cannot change that.

Your best hope is to be locked in a gold cage with your memories of having an actual life being erased just so you can kiss ass for eternity.

Life is pleasant, death is serene. The transition might be troublesome but we all have to go through it. You shouldn't fear death so much. Heaven and hell are imaginary. You should reject the indoctrination. Life is much better that way.

To quote a friend: "Heaven's supposed to be this really great place, right? So how come a third of the angels got pissed off??"
devil wey dey deceive you now go still whip you koboko last last if you no correct your self on time grin
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by biafranrealson: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
He is the only preacher worth listening in Nigeria at the moment .
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chidolalar: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
maestroferddi:
What would knowing where God was during creation add to your Christian vocation?

Read Titus 3 v 9...

Don't walk in outright rebellion...
Then God should have existed alone and all by himself if or since we can't ask questions about him.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Amayabor1: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

God Himself said, "heaven is My throne", so what does that mean?

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

This is supposed to be easy but for those trying to complicate things that God already made very simple.

Where was God before he made the heavens?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by omojeesu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
You will know the truth and the truth shall set you free!
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Alimzy20(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
THIS IS BLASHPHEMY
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup.

It's still far better than useless African traditional religeon that promotes ritual killings and superstitious beliefs.
if African is your father and the Africa useless, you're more useless as you called it, unless you're horrible bastard of 24th century, slave like you gum practice of your colonial masters
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
This is clearly false.

God Himself said, "heaven is My throne", so what does that mean?

Jesus also said, "Our Father who art in heaven" so what does that also mean if God doesn't live in heaven?

This is supposed to be easy but for those trying to complicate things that God already made very simple.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by MirrorofChrist: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
The pastor is rightly wrong, he should have studied the scripture very well before finalising, this also applicable to all Christians, most especially those that always depend on what there pastors has to say, but not on what God says.

In the beginning God created heaven (not even heavens in that verse 1 he quoted). You can't just read a verse in the Bible without checking both the preceded and the succeeded verses or makes more findings before drawing your verdict, that's wrong!

The former heaven according to what Genesis says, implies: the atmosphere, gallaries, planets and any other related. Don't forget there's firmament which can be called the "sky" Gen.2.1 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
that shows that we have many heavens, but there's a heaven where God lives, and that heaven is where Jesus was referring to. Now let's see what the Bible says

Ps.103.19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. (ALL)
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by captaininiobong(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
I barely listen to him, he looks like a rebel. One of a philosopher called Confucius.
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by martinm45: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
I I pity those who are still seating under the ministration of this man
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by allthingsgood: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

first heaven is atmosphere, the second heaven is where the moon and stars (solar system), and the third heaven is where God is on his throne.

it may also interest you to know that ajuri the lying king is a pastor also. too many criminals wearing suit on pulpit

Where did you get your fable from??
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Rayban25:

there are three heavens.

Pastor of which church?
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by sageb: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhQiq2Klt0

Abel Damina, the controversial Preacher of Power city church.😁
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by sageb: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
MirrorofChrist:
The pastor is rightly wrong, he should have studied the scripture very well before finalising, this also applicable to all Christians, most especially those that always depend on what there pastors has to say, but not on what God says.

In the beginning God created heaven (not even heavens in that verse 1 he quoted). You can't just read a verse in the Bible without checking both the preceded and the succeeded verses or makes more findings before drawing your verdict, that's wrong!

The former heaven according to what Genesis says, implies: the atmosphere, gallaries, planets and any other related. Don't forget there's firmament which can be called the "sky" Gen.2.1 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
that shows that we have many heavens, but there's a heaven where God lives, and that heaven is where Jesus was referring to. Now let's see what the Bible says

Ps.103.19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. (ALL)

Good explanation
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
EBMedia:
Throne may be different from Abode just as your home where you are living is different from your office or shop where you do your business

See this

Pastor Damina: Don't Sow Seed. God doesn't need your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEsLPqchT5E
oga shut up, the abode of god is where his throne is and that is in heaven. a mans home and office is still on earth here, so whats your point? you mean gods office is in one universe and his abode in another universe? the king james bible describes the sky as heaven. the sky thats covers the earth is what the book of genesis is referring to not the throne of God. these pastors have no business teaching the bible because they do not even understand the basics not to talk of the deep things. and this is where people go to every sunday? mtchww
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by eneyomike(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
And he said Jesus is in Heaven, but they also told us about the Holy trinity. Which is God the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit as One. If Jesus is in heaven, and God is not in heaven, then we shouldn't believe in the holy trinity
Re: God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
It always interest me that the kj version of the bible was written by a king in England. I was told about the stories in one of the oldest book (bible), I was not their Becox I don't belong their...... I can't worship who died for me middle east and woke up the third day. What sin did I commit? I will worship the Almighty whom a acknowledge in truth and in spirit as the force that keep the universe and everything around it in accordance so I need no church to teach me that.

'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / Here is why you Sleep in Church / Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57