Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

"Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? (23714 Views)

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
I saw him do it. As he made contact with Fash's cheek, saliva flew into my food, Fash's saliva. So, I switched it with yours while you were looking away. Sorry.
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by abes(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
Johny boi

Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Accursed has been set on "desperado mode"
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Pain(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
Can Someone Tell Me What A "Beaf Head" Is? My Lil Niece Is Doing Her HomeWork And Needs Somehelp With The Definition undecided

I Cant Figure It Out. I Guess, Im As Dull As The Creator of This Thread.
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Gbawe: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
djustice:

Yes, Aregbesola indeed once assaulted Fashola at an Exco meeting, when Fashola brought up the issue of a substantive Commissioner for Works. Aregbesola was still waiting for the tribunal and Court of Appeal Bribes to work their magic for him, and the position of Commissioner for Works was ordered to be left open for him as a fall-back position by their god, Bola Tinubu.

When Fashola raised the issue, Aregbesola slapped him and told him to sit down. Asked him who the hell he thought campaigned for him to win the elections. Fashola did not retaliate, to his credit, and when Amoda Ogunlere saw him later, he tried to placate him: "Mo gbo pe Aregbe gba e loju. Ika ni boy yen o. O da, ma binu, so gbo". Again, to his credit, Fashola DID NOT tell Amoda Ogunlere or send anyone to him. Amoda was either informed by Muiz Banire or Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

That is not how it happened. Lagos State had just recieved 20 customized Range Rover Sports. Aregbesola wanted one and Fashola reployed "sorry buddy they are all reserved for Lagos commissioners". That was when Aregbesola landed Fashola a hot slap saying "she ori e pe sha? " My friend, once a Lagos commissioner always a Lagos commissioner !!!! Now run quickly and find me a black Rangie before I wire you a backhand" !!!!!
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Bawss1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
Gbawe:

That is not how it happened. Lagos State had just recieved 20 customized Range Rover Sports. Aregbesola wanted one and Fashola reployed "sorry buddy they are all reserved for Lagos commissioners". That was when Aregbesola landed Fashola a hot slap saying "she ori e pe sha? " My friend, once a Lagos commissioner always a Lagos commissioner !!!! Now run quickly and find me a black Rangie before I wire you a backhand" !!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by djustice: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
Gbawe:

Lame attempt at using humour to obfuscate the facts. Typical ACN tactics. You know it did happen, and you know it happened pretty much as I said it did. I'd been wondering where all you accursed Tinubu bottom-osculators were. It didn't take much to draw you out now, did it?
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Skii(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
abes:

Johny boi
just look at how attentive he is, school boy receiving instructions from his principal
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Gbawe: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
djustice:

Lame attempt at using humour to obfuscate the facts. Typical ACN tactics. You know it did happen, and you know it happened pretty much as I said it did. I'd been wondering where all you accursed Tinubu bottom-osculators were. It didn't take much to draw you out now, did it?

Well, Aregbesola now has a customised Black Range Rover Sports , so, go figure !!!!! wink wink
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by PointB: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
djustice:

Yes, Aregbesola indeed once assaulted Fashola at an Exco meeting, when Fashola brought up the issue of a substantive Commissioner for Works. Aregbesola was still waiting for the tribunal and Court of Appeal Bribes to work their magic for him, and the position of Commissioner for Works was ordered to be left open for him as a fall-back position by their god, Bola Tinubu.

When Fashola raised the issue, Aregbesola slapped him and told him to sit down. Asked him who the hell he thought campaigned for him to win the elections. Fashola did not retaliate, to his credit, and when Amoda Ogunlere saw him later, he tried to placate him: "Mo gbo pe Aregbe gba e loju. Ika ni boy yen o. O da, ma binu, so gbo". Again, to his credit, Fashola DID NOT tell Amoda Ogunlere or send anyone to him. Amoda was either informed by Muiz Banire or Tokunbo Afikuyomi.

This is more like it. I have heard this before, just couldn't lay my hands on it. Thank man.

Indeed there is no smoke without fire.

But what was fashola thinking? I mean reserving a Commissioner of Work position for a 'governor in waiting.' seems like a well intentioned insult. Serves him right.

By the way, that's what happens when you invite a rascal to the table. Hope lessons are well learned.
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by aljharem(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ezeuche = Point B

he is not beaf

Beaf is stu.pid but not as stuuuu.piid as Ezeuche aka Point B

it is clear PointB is NOT beaf
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by metrixauto: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
These are nonsense talk,is as if people dont have work to do again.
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by ektbear: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
Gbawe:

Are you sure ? I heard she slapped David Mark and Tambuwal at the same time with a matrix-style movement of her wrist !!!

lmao
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by swaggerboi2011: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
joblessness
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by engrj(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
Can Any Body Also Comfirm This That Babagida Slap OBJ? smiley smiley
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by tlops(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
@posster

if it were true, what would you do?

run to tell GEJ your new finding,
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by aribisala0(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
it is true he slapped him four times
and removed six teeth from his mouth.
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by lagcity(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/552044_johnny_man_jpg586a7ae3196e90d5380ac5bda17b9861

is it true hillary instructed gej to give her head?

[size=16pt]chei, see as GEJ dey thrust him pregnant belle towards Madam Secretary[/size]. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by 1luvkipsus: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
If yoruba youths can beat their obas to stupor,then it shudnt amaze u if Aregbasola slapped Fashola.Talk of people who don't control their temper,
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by SouthEast1: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Rascals at work
Tinubu, father of rascals
Aregbesola, uncle of rascals
Fashola, wannabe rascal
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by xterra2(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
not gonna believe this knowing that beaf hates aregbesola
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by member479760: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
OP is becoming one of those nuisance we have in our great society for his love for money! well sa na the job bi dat.
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by gbolah1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Is it true that jonathan is sleeping with Turai after Yaradua demise.Beaf we need your respond on this please as we know you are close to aso rock
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by felifeli: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Egbon mi, RAZISTS ni won ni Lagos o, They are bloody RAZISTS!

You know Fashola told Aregbe , Bros go your state and stop disturbing me here. Na him Aregbe land am delicious slap , two times and tell him . You dey craze, Fashola na Lagos name ?

Egbon mi, RAZISTS ni won ni Lagos o. Thank god for people Like Aregbe. grin grin
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by feelme3(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=15pt]Lol, I didnt know that a lot of Nairalanders don come to know dey kain person that BEAF be, I wonder why him sponsors relegate him to a faceless object. Maybe he has some kind of dysfunctional,   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by JayKid1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
lwkmd!!! grin
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by bashydemy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Beaf is a coward he has not comment since
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2011
so is it true that the promise defaulting punk got biatch slapped once again by the legion of extraordinary rascals cheesy cheesy
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by Otunbakay(m): 1:37am On Oct 19, 2011
Beaf will never stop to amaze his own self. You'd better go get yourself a life. Shiiooooooo!
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by embassyman(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2011
Monger
Re: "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? by emiye(m): 5:45am On Oct 19, 2011
@ OP, All time low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) / Allen Onyema Calls On President Tinubu To Dissolve The Nigeria Air Project. / Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.