Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170525 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
3Hopeblog:

Ok. if you say so.
alright....Your blog is only based on hiv stuffs. No politics and celebrity stuffs, why?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 3Hopeblog(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
danthommies:
alright....Your blog is only based on hiv stuffs. No politics and celebrity stuffs, why?

That's what I want to focus on. Many are already into the areas you mentioned.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 12, 2017
3Hopeblog:

That's what I want to focus on. Many are already into the areas you mentioned.
oh! That's a nice one though it will help peeps with hiv and also help peeps without it to learn 'bout it.
#nice_job
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jamil123: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
chadwidfriz:

Very correct... Full of wisdom
At 25,he still have so many potentials to unlock... Focus your energy on becoming fruitful and and achieving your dreams and aspiration in life... HIV can not, I repeat, CANNOT kill you if u r consistent with your drugs and live good...
We will win someday...

Bro.. When i got vat i never knew i would still be alive today. I wanted to end it up.. I was frustrated with life and Even my love life
Whar am saying is i v seen.. I need not you to see
Remove this shit from your mind . Overcome your challenge. Get to your dream.. Go to sch. Learn a trade. Do something. Then marry a good wife
Or else u r impounding fire and brimstone on your head.. Marriage is not refugee camp

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Toluademi(f): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2017
My name is Tolu, I am 30yrs old an HIV+ femae and a graduate , I will need a hiv+ guy for a serious relationship BTW d age of 34 to 40 years, he must be a christain and a Yoruba guy . I can be contacted with this gmail esthertolu191@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ayusufbazata(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2017
I AM POZ SINGLE MALE, AGED 40, AA GENOTYPE. WANT TO MEET A MUSLIM FEMALE PARTNER, WORKING CLASS, GOD FEARING, WHO IS NOT AS/SS GENOTYPE, AGED BETWEEN 20 - 40, FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA. 08056354864
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by joykings(f): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
I need someone to hold my hands am base in asaba I just got to know am +its confusing me.am a female pls contact me ellabrains1@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ayusufbazata(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2017
I WANT MY PROFILE (ayusufbazata@gmail.com), & RECENT POST (REF 453) DELETED.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ayusufbazata(m): 2:38am On Apr 17, 2017
wink
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Mrkazz: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'm Mike(hiv+), 28 yrs old, from Akwa ibom,tall and good looking. I'm currently pursuing my Masters degree. I need a good looking and God fearing lady of 22-26 years for a serious relationship that can possibly lead to marriage.
I strongly believe together we can live healthy and positive lives and chase our dreams to fulfillment.
Just send me a mail on mikemikel891@gmail.com
Let's connect from there
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 2:44am On Apr 19, 2017
joykings:
I need someone to hold my hands am base in asaba I just got to know am +its confusing me.am a female pls contact me ellabrains1@gmail.com
FLOWFLEXY@GMAIL.COM . AM HERE
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
i need a educated muslim guy for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, am 25yr old base in abuja and need a man btw 32 to 40 also base in abuja
NOTE:No game or taking advantage please. thanks mail me at; motunrayokhafilah138@gmail.Com... goodluck to me
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by teddybearlove(f): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
teddybearlove:
I'm AS and +ve, I'm a working class female in Abuja and in need of a man for marriage, preferably a guy from Akwa Ibom etc and lives in Abuja, I'm healthy please contact me if interested

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by slim49z(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hey guys,

Do you know that ur body has the ability to heal itself of any infection/diseases or illness..even Cancer and HIV.

All you need do is provide it with what it needs for utmost functioning. The thing is many Nigerians are not aware of this and they die in silence.

If your friend or loved one is afflicted with any illness or infection even if it's HIV, send me a PM. I give you 120 days and your story will change..InshAllah!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
ayusufbazata:
I WANT MY PROFILE (ayusufbazata@gmail.com), & RECENT POST (REF 453) DELETED.

Dear Admin,
Kindly assist me on the above subject matter. I realized how exposed is my account, feeling unsecured.
Or should there be a way for you to lead me on how to effect it by myself.
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

just go to the post select 'edit' del the post and put a smile or a dot or another post or u fit put up insult post nobody will check on it again .

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
joykings:
Hey babe, How are u doing today.? wish you were close to me, i wld have been a friend you need at this time.

well, being positive is not the end of the world, there are deadlier diseases that kills in the twinkle of an eye. so, be strong and live your life to the fullest.

Always check your cd count and take your drugs. I assure you, you will a healthy life and even live many many many more yrs to come.

5 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm a 38yrs living positively, a widow with kids. Hail from Akwa Ibom state. I need a man who is a poz , ready to marry. A Christian, God fearing and hardworking. Understanding, loving and calm guy. Pls my contact: 07012127883
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm a 38yrs living positively, a widow with kids. Hail from Akwa Ibom state. I need a man who is a poz , ready to marry. A Christian, God fearing and hardworking. Understanding, loving and calm guy. Pls my contact: 07012127883. I need a man 40-50 of age. Any tribe
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
udyvic:
I'm a 38yrs living positively, a widow with kids. Hail from Akwa Ibom state. I need a man who is a poz , ready to marry. A Christian, God fearing and hardworking. Understanding, loving and calm guy. Pls my contact: 07012127883

Hi UD, I'm Emma, a pharmacy student at Uniuyo, Akwa Ibom state. I'm HIV negative, but I am open to having a RELATIONSHIP with you and know you better, can I contact you?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ritachizam: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
Hi, I'm 27 ,female From Delta state, positive... need to meet dudes and ladies who are also positive, here's my pin D8CD2A20...

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2017
you can reach me on lukhaz95@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by MrMay8: 12:19am On May 03, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2017
Am a female, christain,37 yrs and Pos+ from Kogi state,my geno type is AS.i work in hospital as a peer educator and i reside in lokoja.I need a Pos+ guy who is AA and is earning a living and who is ready to settle down.pls the guy should be single not separated or divorced and should be a Christian too.for me distance is not a barrier.u can call me on 08176351856 or send me email on anncelina377@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2017
gengleee@yahoo.com. God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43am On May 03, 2017
guest12345:
Hi positive family, i am Tima from Kogi State. 37 years, have a child. Need a God fearing man. If you don't have respect for women please don't contact me, i will take you as my king. ebirawoman@gmail.com. God bless you all

"i will take you as my king". Damn! That line melted my heart and set my soul up in flames.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

"i will take you as my king". Damn! That line melted my heart and set my soul up in flames.
Fornicator is not a good name
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
guest12345:
Fornicator is not a good name
Neither is it my name.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2017
Funnicator:

Neither is it my name.
Good. how are you doing today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.