Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria (26582 Views)

10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos / UNIBEN Statistics Of Student Applied In Each Department 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by lawani: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
You are already displaying the "out of school" stats mentality here live. Anambra and Oyo have almost same population.

Oyo is around double the population of Anambra. Check waec enrollment. Anambra is similar to Osun in population
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's only my region I pity most. The once educationally privileged region, south west has now turned to its former self
They now see politics more important than education and that is why they are drifting down in education. I pray they would wake up from their slumber and take their rightful place in education rather than deceiving themselves in politics. There is nothing wrong if south west has the lowest out of school children because of what we are known for.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by AK481(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
When the stats is about SW economic boom, U guys will remember there are millions of Igbos in SW, hereby adding to the figure

But when the stats is about SW being ahead of the SE for some negative reasons, U forget to add the number of Ibos in SW pushing the figure upwards
Double standards

Igbos are only in lagos in block.

Lagos stat is fine .
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Lol,they are already chestbeating as expected ! As if we don't know that more than 60% of their entire population don't live in their tiny enclave ! The remaining 40% of the population are being decimated by Ugm/IPOB on a daily basis ! Does it take a rocket science for anyone to figure out that the statistics,as released,is proportional to each region's population ? Lol, as expected,Chinedu and Emeka are already beating their empty chest over this ! "Na we be the best,Odogwu,yen,yen,yen,mtchew,shior !

They all keep arriving here from their different villages and regions,poverty stricken people with no solid plans for the education of their wards. One mumu was even saying here;there is excuse for for Igbo to have such number, blah,blah ! Chinedu,how many people dey your village again ?! Ugm/IPOB and extreme poverty have chased everyone out of the cursed land !

Una dey ment !

I will advise you take responsibility of this stat. Truth be told our people doesn't go to school the way it was years back. Truancy, thuggery and cultism has been the trade of our teeming youth now. I was in Ogun in 2021 and I was surprised that there was a cult strike and it was reported that it happened among primary school pupils. Same thing in Lagos. Agbero work has become a professional work in Lagos. The stat may be bloated by non-indigene but we cannot take away the fact that our people doesn't want to go to school anymore but looking for quick-fix.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I will advise you take responsibility of this stat. Truth be told our people doesn't go to school the way it was years back. Truancy, thuggery and cultism has been the trade of our teeming youth now. I was in Ogun in 2021 and I was surprised that there was a cult strike and it was reported that it happened among primary school pupils. Same thing in Lagos. Agbero work has become a professional work in Lagos. The stat may be bloated by non-indigene but we cannot take away the fact that our people doesn't want to go to school anymore but looking for quick-fix.

Chinedu,shut up !
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Okoronkwow(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hahhahaah i love IPOB people
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dbestbrest:
The statistics is based on population. The ascending order is in accordance to their overall population

Meaning you should have less population of educated people too if your people were going to school. Are you saying that there are more uneducated people in the north because they are more populous?
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by prophetfire: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:
This is an embarrassing number for SE. We must reduce this number to zero. Every child must go to school!
Go and pay school fees for them na
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by AlexJustin(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Don't just go to school alone. Learn a digital skill and embrace financial Security.

Skills like copywriting, Amazon FBA, Amazon KDP, CPL, Affiliate marketing etc can give you cool passive income in dollars.

Hit me up to get started.
Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766.
For only serious minded ones.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Dbestbrest: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Meaning you should have less population of educated people too if your people were going to school. Are you saying that there are more uneducated people in the north because they are more populous?
Without being told, yes
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by ejimatic: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

StatiSense
I look forward to the time when there will be no out-of-school children in Nigeria
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by steveharington: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
These numbers are concerning and shed light on a critical issue. Education Hania Style accessibility and outreach need urgent attention nationwide. Addressing this disparity is vital for a brighter future for these children and the overall development of Nigeria.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Easylife1234: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who count them? O don't believe it
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Easylife1234: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who count them? I don't believe it
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Karnice600: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

StatiSense

StatiNonsense!

Who give SouthWest those figure despite agberoism and owomidaism?
Magomago results everywhere, from presidential election to common statistics.
Rabbish.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by spiSeyi: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
You are already displaying the "out of school" stats mentality here live. Anambra and Oyo have almost same population.
Oyo = 7,976,100
Alhambra = 5,953,500
Is the difference of 2,022,600 a joke to you, how is the population almost the same undecided
You are proudly displaying your lack of proper education grin
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by yommen: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
This is even with the sit-@-home wahala though not an acceptable trend. Despite all the self-created and inflicted problems of the Nigerian state against the SE region( including the over exaggerated insecurity situation), the region is still responsible for the most nerve-wrecking outstanding academic feats ever broken by any ethnic group in this nation.

This is a region whose entire land was blown to smithereens in a self hate genocidal war. Yet the protegees of their forefathers rose from the ass to dominate the Nigerian education, commerce, transportation, health, occupying high politico-military positions in the US, UK, Canada and other nations across the world.

And what has happened to the contraption they foisted on us with a fraudulent constitution? This is 63 yesrs of failed Nationhood with no light under the tunnel or in sight. The fraudulent 2023 election really exposed the Nigerian state hatred for alaigbo. Now the rest of history.

It is a monumental blessing being a SE. It is a blessing being from alaigbo. Ala nkea Chineke goziri agozi. Ebe ndi ma Ihe. Chineke ga na zaputa ummuneya. Abeg umunnem, toonu Chineke anyi. Proudly onye dot. Udo di. Peace!

Hope you didn't forget the thousands of Ibo apprentice spread across Nigeria. Their numbers are recorded for the regions they live, not for SE.

To remind you further, there are more Ibos living in other parts of Nigeria than SE.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:
This is an embarrassing number for SE. We must reduce this number to zero. Every child must go to school!
50-60% of that SE figure will mostly come from ebonyi state, fortunately they are now turning things around but they need to do more,,for me I don't see any direction for a young child rather than the classroom,there is nothing more important than that,I have 6 children and my promise to then is all most be graduated,I have 3 in the university and one in nursing school, and I will stand on my promise even if it is the last thing I will do in life
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by yommen: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Seefinish:
I hope my Yoruba people will not tell us that it is population of migrated igbos from east that swell up their out of school children

Thousands of the Ibo apprentice all over SW count for SW not SE. You can't deny there are so many of them brought from SE villages serving their Ogas in the different stores and in the market places.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by yommen: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
EmekaA125:

They were shamelessly saying this on Facebook group where this post was also made. They would never take blames for their own wrongdoings in order to improve. No wonder they left a sane and vigour mind like Peter Obi for Tinupoo due to tribalism and ethnic sentiment.

Which Obi? Obi who was a failure of a governor?

Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by fkj950ax(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Data doesn't exist in a vacuum.

10% of 1,000 is better than 5% of 1,000,000
100 out of school children is better than 50,000 out of school children.

Statisense should have those figures and percentages alongside the population of school age children in each zone.

If a zone has 100,000 people and 10% are of school age, then we cant just compare it with another zone with 10,000 people with 50% of school age. The info will be skewed.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by lawani: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
yommen:

Hope you didn't forget the thousands of Ibo apprentice spread across Nigeria. Their numbers are recorded for the regions they live, not for SE.

To remind you further, there are more Ibos living in other parts of Nigeria than SE.

A Hausa man here on naira land gave Igbo population in the whole North as around 500,000 with Kano taking the bulk of it. He said most states have 20k or less with Kaduna having around 50k and Kano around 200k. In the whole of SW outside Lagos, Igbos will not be more than 500k because the work they do is limited but unless there is census we can't be certain of figure. In Lagos maybe one million. The Oba Yoruba of Anambra said 500k Yoruba are there permanently. If that is true what about the remaining four states?. So it cancels out. Any Igbo in the west is more than replaced by Yoruba in the East.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Vision101(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
@Isobug
I am even doubting that of South East. It should be less than that number. I know what I'm saying, it's very very hard to see a supposed school child at home during school days, very difficult.

Meanwhile, NBS will tell you otherwise: Their own will be like.

[b]South West.......90
South East........2.5M.

@me
Come to Aba and see many of them. Majority are attending quasi school.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:
Serious enbarrasment, we all hv a duty or role to play in making sure that every child in d SE enrolls in school, is a duty for all
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Advancedman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

All the one in Lagos hawking nko?
The number in south west is predominantly north and east and foreigners.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by MrSly(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

StatiSense

I don't know what anybody may think but from the data available there is something fundamentally wrong with islamic religious believe system.
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by Advocate1810(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

StatiSense
North is a big burden to other regions,they don’t even have enough resources to cater for themselves still yet a single person can have 30 children. And they enjoy Nigeria resources pass other regions. What a bad country!
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Zimzy:
This figure from the north is to attract sympathy and foreign aids and Grant to be looted. Forget all this lie lie figures

What a shameful lie. Your second name LIENUS. We dont need their aid, we are self sufficient. Beside is lie from an agbadorian
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
ElSudani:

Garbage for the consumption of people who doesn't consider it necessary to think for themselves.

Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by OPICANTO2223: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
yommen:

Before you go for apprentice, 90% must finish WASSCE . All those doing apprentice all speak and understand english unlike millions of agbadorians
Re: Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
These same guys dont trust other statisense stats when it doesnt favor them but they do when it does favors them

Mugus cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go back to sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common Terms And Popular Places In UNILAG / JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration / Emiene Amali-Adekwu Graduates As Best Southeastern University Lakeland Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.