Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? (6183 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by albridge(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
just for the records, who's smarter when it comes to matters of the heart. who can read the situation on ground more effectively and tell early on if its worth it. the men or the women?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by slimyem: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
A woman might be able to read situations in a relationship better than a man can and vice-versa.
this is an individuality thing not a gender thing.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by iice(f): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
Don't think it's a matter of gender in this case.
I always know whats up.  But that's because i read people well not because i'm a female.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
iice:

Don't think it's a matter of gender in this case.
I always know whats up.  But that's because i read people well not because i'm a female.

Is that the MAIN reason why men hop from toto to toto and having multiples wives/hoes?   undecided
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by MMM2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
op it depends
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by lindabon: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem:

A woman might be able to read situations in a relationship better than a man can and vice-versa.
this is an individuality thing not a gender thing.

yeah. most people have it in them to dictate where a relationship can lead to. It's really not a male or female characteristics rather its an individual ability.

For instance; a man can fake wanting a serious relationship when all he wants is to lure the woman to bed;some women are smart enough to tell when a guy is just trying to lure them, while others are ever gullible.
Again, some girls will do every and fake love any day just to get one thing or another from the guy (blackberry, brazilain hair etc); some guys are able to catch such ladies easily, while others are blinded so they cant see through the girls heavenly behaviour.

na so . . . .
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
2 years ago, I would have said "it boils down to individuality" but today, I say women.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is that the MAIN reason why men hop from toto to toto and having multiples wives/hoes?   undecided

That they are smart?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by slimyem: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
rokiatu:

2 years ago, I would have said "it boils down to individuality" but today, I say women.

what is/are your reasons for the change in opinion?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Women let men think they are smarter
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
iice:

That they are smart?

That's what OP said. I sure hope that is not the main reason. lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Beync(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
There are smart men and women and the other way round too
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by iice(f): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That's what OP said. I sure hope that is not the main reason. lipsrsealed
lol.  You're not easy on these guys.  Good thing too grin
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Now, can someone tell me where the women are smart in relationship and where also the men are smart?? undecided undecided.

If u tell me the women are smarter, U DEY FIND MY TUROBU angry angry, bt a better explanation can convince me undecided
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Beync(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
when it comes to using their third legs, Men are smarter faster, Fact!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Rgp92: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Men are smarter. “Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.” cool
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Sike(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Rgp92:

Men are smarter. “Women might be able to fake heavenly feelings. But men can fake whole relationships.” cool
Gbam!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Orikinla(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Capital NO.

I have already said so in an earlier topic.

Women have always been smarter than men since Adam and Eve.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by tellwisdom: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Capital NO.

I have already said so in an earlier topic.

Women have always been smarter than men since Adam and Eve.

Keep quiet and face reality. No carry us go dat side, afterall, na hear u hear, u knw witness am sad sad
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nayah(f): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
Can you tell me what do you mean by smart?
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by tellwisdom: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
Can you tell me what do you mean by smart?

Nayah, i asked that earlier and no1 cld tell me what it meant sad sad
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
ladies can be cunnier but not smarter.
one needs to format them every 3 weeks and reload a new OS.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by r231(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
it depends
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by vislabraye(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
Its a personal thing. I have met some men who are mugus to the core and there are ladies who can be easily hoodwinked. It all depends on the person.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by otokx(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
webdezzi:

ladies can be cunnier but not smarter.
one needs to format them every 3 weeks and reload a new OS.

Na u biko
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
lindabon:

yeah. most people have it in them to dictate where a relationship can lead to. It's really not a male or female characteristics rather its an individual ability.

For instance; a man can fake wanting a serious relationship when all he wants is to lure the woman to bed;some women are smart enough to tell when a guy is just trying to lure them, while others are ever gullible.
Again, some girls will do every and fake love any day just to get one thing or another from the guy (blackberry, brazilain hair etc); some guys are able to catch such ladies easily, while others are blinded so they cant see through the girls heavenly behaviour.

na so . . . .

looooooooooooooooooooooooool, If a woman fakes love to take blackberry from me or some money off me, that doesn't mean she is smarter than me, Almost every man on this planet can identify a gold-digger but the reason they keep spending on gold-diggers is not because they are dump, but because they are desperate,
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by chines4(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
In a relationship were both partners are busy playing smart, then what they have is not relationship but arrangement. For a relationship to work both partners will be willing to play the part of a fool, once in a while. Sometimes just pretend that you don't know what is going on. don't always be a smart a5s
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
This question is quite off the mark,    Relationship is like business partnership,  In business partnership, the reason people come together in the first place is to put two heads together and combine ideas to make the business work, likewise in relationship,  So to answer your question, there aren't any smarter partner,  Its like symbiosis in Biology.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
two**
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by cantell(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Rgp92:

Men are smarter. “Women might be able to fake heavenly feelings. But men can fake whole relationships.” cool
Right to the point.
A man can go to any extent just to get what he wants.
Women have limits.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by donobi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
most men are smarter, they ill give the girl whatever they want, but ill get the ultimate price. i ve don that before and i got what i am looking for. till today the girl hate me for what i did.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by matthee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
Men always think that they are smarter, but the truth is only in our mind are we smarter. The women a far smarter than the men. I have proves. Just that we are good in pretence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / My Experience With Two Sisters. / Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.