Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC (12607 Views)

Edo Guber:senator Urhoghide,others Decamp To Apc / Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Senator Urhoghide: Civil Servants Steal Nigeria’s Wealth Not Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by juman(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2023
One hundred percent sure apc will win edo in next election.
Pdp is dead party in the state.
LP is still in her infancy stage.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by juman(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2023
The senator rushed to join the winning party.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by Nigeriagood(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2023
TongueTwista:

This is how you concoct and spread false stories on nairaland and IQ challenged youths like you will give you likes to feed your mischief. Later you people will flip the tables and accuse Obi's supporters of the same idiocy that you're monumentally guilty of.
I guess you are an obi supporter😑
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by alimiadedayo1: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
With Atiku inf firm grip, it is like a sinking ship and the playing field is not level. Only rotation of power can appease sane mind that are disgruntled
shut up in your mind you wish they give Peter obi the presidential ticket in PDP you are pained.. how does this has to do with Atiku.. he is defecting for his personal ambition, you are even a fool is he an igbo person that will fight for igbo cause.. You guys are just disgracing yourself since you have lost the momentum and the battles.. I said it again igbo cannot become the president of Nigeria till the end of this world..go and beg the person that curse you guys anytime your chance is close you destroy it with your nonchalant altitude, pride and ego
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by TongueTwista(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2023
Nigeriagood:
I guess you are an obi supporter😑

I have no loyalty to any political parties and no patience to feign otherwise. My opinions on issues are strictly matters of personal perspectives and not in a bid to drum support for any politician or party.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by Cocolatti(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2023
yarimo:
he has visited president TINUBU for that already
Shameless Photoshop Liars
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by DaTruths: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Before nkor? Obi will soon follow suit.

Of what Benefit is it to you that a politician cross carpeted?

Don't you know its just about their own interest which doesn't benefit you?

I give up on black man.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
DaTruths:

Of what Benefit is it to you that a politician cross carpeted?

Don't you know its just about their own interest which doesn't benefit you?

I give up on black man.
Is it because I mentioned the name of your lord and savior obi who will never be president?
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by Nigeriagood(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
TongueTwista:

I have no loyalty to any political parties and no patience to feign otherwise. My opinions on issues are strictly matters of personal perspectives and not in a bid to drum support for any politician or party.
ok nice
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by CooldipoMPS: 3:09am On Sep 20, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
shut up in your mind you wish they give Peter obi the presidential ticket in PDP you are pained.. how does this has to do with Atiku.. he is defecting for his personal ambition, you are even a fool is he an igbo person that will fight for igbo cause.. You guys are just disgracing yourself since you have lost the momentum and the battles.. I said it again igbo cannot become the president of Nigeria till the end of this world..go and beg the person that curse you guys anytime your chance is close you destroy it with your nonchalant altitude, pride and ego

You must have mistaken me for another person
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by DaTruths: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Is it because I mentioned the name of your lord and savior obi who will never be president?

I don't have any lord, I'm not like you, I'm a free born.
We don't have lords over here.

Election has come and gone, i don't dwell in the past. I'm black, but blackism can't happen to me.
My condolences, black man is finished.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by duro4chang(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2023
DaTruths:

I don't have any lord, I'm not like you, I'm a free born.
We don't have lords over here.

Election has come and gone, i don't dwell in the past. I'm black, but blackism can't happen to me.
My condolences, black man is finished.
You are what you claimed not to be because your comments have exposed you. Just because obi lost an election you started this your crap.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by DaTruths: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
You are what you claimed not to be because your comments have exposed you. Just because obi lost an election you started this your crap.

Sorry Sir, keep supporting people that can't effect change to your life.

Somebody left PDP for APC, for his own exclusive personal political interest, and you are here rejoicing. I can't grasp it.

But there is nothing i can say that would make you understand what I'm trying to say, so I won't beat it.
I blame it on the pigment.
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by sageb: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Jman06:
Kudos to the best senator Edo south has ever produced.

He'll be the best fit to succeed Obaseki as Edo governor come 2024.

Sen. Urhoghide did well in the Red chamber
If he gets the APC ticket, he will defeat the PDP which is divided because of Obaseki.
Another factor is that the senator is from Edo south, Esan people love him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by duro4chang(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2023
DaTruths:

Sorry Sir, keep supporting people that can't effect change to your life.

Somebody left PDP for APC, for his own exclusive personal political interest, and you are here rejoicing. I can't grasp it.

But there is nothing i can say that would make you understand what I'm trying to say, so I won't beat it.
I blame it on the pigment.
The people you are supporting are not better either
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by ayokellany: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Igbos can be president, it just won't be igbos supported by Ipob bit those supported by Nigerians. Personally, I can vote Umahi Soludo n Obiano from their antecedent against any other Southern candidate for equity.

alimiadedayo1:
Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by alimiadedayo1: 2:57am On Sep 23, 2023
ayokellany:
Igbos can be president, it just won't be igbos supported by Ipob bit those supported by Nigerians. Personally, I can vote Umahi Soludo n Obiano from their antecedent against any other Southern candidate for equity.
my brother you should literally get my message.. They will still keep repeating the same mistake they made, infact the last election was their brightest chance to become president if not for their nonchalant altitude and I also subscribe to the likes of imani not the only way he can become president is if an incumbent party fielded him as their candidate and they find their way to manipulate him into power but omo it will take time before they can trust any igbo man especially the hausa they would rather vote their own than to vote for igbo..They keep shooting themselves at their leg

Re: Senator Urhoghide Dumps PDP For APC by rolams(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Winning the ticket is one issue

Winning the election is a more bigger issue.

I don't see the PDP allowing the APC the them here.

To me, it's a wrong calculation. Don't start the fight you can't win!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria / Motion To Impeach Jonathan Is For National Interest – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.