Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies (6637 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / I Love Nigerian Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
To give a change to the negative perception of my sisters
I start:
I love Nigerian sisters and being an African ladies for:
- Ndolè lol
- Egusi
-Hard working ( yes very)
- Nigerian entertainement
- For having raised people like ETO'o OR KANU
- Support to their husband
- Education
-Nigerian female free speech

GO ahead ladies this is your tribute

Enjoy  wink
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by BABE3: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lol. Some of your reasons are quite funny.

Egusi? They look like Egusi, or they can cook Egusi, or they like eating Egusi?

@ Topic: No reason(s).
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Yes I know how to cook it sister, sure you got reasons let's think again wink
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by emofine(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Pardon me Nayah but what is Ndolè?

oh so Cameroonians also prepare egusi?
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Pennywise(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Nayah,
It will be more meaningful if u look at a Nigerian/African woman alongside alternative choices otherwise what u say wont have much meaning
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Pennywise my topic is volontary like this to make our sisters shine, instead of seeing all blames do you understand? and I ve noticed HARD WORKING and the fact my sisters on NL could help me put to show off many other qualities, in terms of values, this is about advantages of having a Nigerian/ African sister by your side smiley

Ndolè is the typical Cameroonian dish
Leaves with shrimps hummmmm

Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by BABE3: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Shrimp! That looks so Good! cheesy

Sister Nayah, I don't need to think. I just love them; I love them without reasons. wink
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Babe, yes just love them for what they are! but just one thing is like above all
Yes this is very tasty!
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
African women I know are mad cool, think outside the box, and keep it 100% real.   wink

I like how those women stand on their own without kissing arse and beat to their own drums cool
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by kokoye(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
She is perfect for cooking what I love to eat.

efo riro with egusi . . .with iru (shear butter seed), ponmo, panla, snails and designer stew (with tiny bits of for fried beef) + hard eba or pounded yam.

Friday / Sunday Nights - she makes my magarita the way I love it.

my oh my . . .

I forgot to say she is an investment banker . . and a mother wink
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Princek12(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Babe, yes just love them for what they are! but just one thing is like above all
Yes this is very tasty!

will you make some ndole for meeeee?

i am salivating
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Prince lol f you want some day!
Kokoye cool
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Lax75(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
Sister Nayah,

That dish looks sexy.
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Princek12(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lax75:

Sister Nayah,

That dish looks sexy. Chei! Have you had Senegalese food before? They have this cool Senegalese joint in Atlanta where they have this dish called Lamb Dibi (spl). That ish is the bomb. If I knew how to make that dish, the honies would just be taking "they" panties off like no man's biz.

For God! grin

Where in Atlanta is the Senegalese joint? I won't mind going there to try it. I frequent Atlanta.
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Princek12(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Prince lol f you want some day!
Kokoye cool

yabadabadooooooo

yaaay
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Lax75(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
Princek12:

Where in Atlanta is the Senegalese joint? I won't mind going there to try it. I frequent Atlanta.
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
Maybe you talk about "tchiebou dien" fish with red or white rice, with carrots and so on very tasty
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Lax75(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
Sister Nayah,

Can you cook that dish in the picture you posted? I wouldn't mind the recipe if you don't mind sharing.
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by MMM2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
i hate it angry
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah,

So you love egusi. I'ts normally a Yoruba tradition.
Lax75 will cook it for you grin
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:
Pennywise my topic is volontary like this to make our sisters shine, instead of seeing all blames do you understand? and I ve noticed HARD WORKING and the fact my sisters on NL could help me put to show off many other qualities, in terms of values, this is about advantages of having a Nigerian/ African sister by your side smiley

Ndolè is the typical Cameroonian dish
Leaves with shrimps hummmmm

Is it just as good without the peanuts? I don't like peanuts, otherwise, yum yum!
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2011
yess ooo me sef i get gr8 love for our naija women irregardless of the nagging,slaps, and other wahala wey dem dey give us naija bobos grin
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ikele yes I do like it and the Nigerian bread hummmmmmm
Ogugua my sweet sister how are you? no peanuts don't worry dear (I plan to go to Nigeria very soon)
Lax yeah everytime you want
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Lax75(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nayah,

So you love egusi. I'ts normally a Yoruba tradition.
Lax75 will cook it for you grin

Ahhh! Prime Time!

O fe ki omolomo ku danu? Smh.

Ok oooo.

I don't know how to cook egusi. But I got some dishes that are off the chain. I make a mean jollof, fried rice and I got this off the chain chicken dish that always makes the mujeres take "they" panties off.

Hey, I can't help it if I'm the prince of wine-n-dine. :-)
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

She is perfect for cooking what I love to eat.

efo riro with egusi . . .with iru (shear butter seed), ponmo, panla, snails and designer stew (with tiny bits of for fried beef) + hard eba or pounded yam.

Friday / Sunday Nights - she makes my magarita the way I love it.

my oh my . . .

I forgot to say she is an investment banker . . and a mother  wink

I knew you were a batty boy!   grin grin grin tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
Lax75:

Ahhh! Prime Time!

O fe ki omolomo ku danu? Smh.

Ok oooo.

I don't know how to cook egusi. But I got some dishes that are off the chain. I make a mean jollof, fried rice and I got this off the chain chicken dish that always makes the mujeres take "they" panties off.

Hey, I can't help it if I'm the prince of wine-n-dine. :-)

Oh stop it. Never met a Yoruba man who cannot cook Egusi.

lo ko. Mo serious.

angry tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by ronkebp(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Am so making jollof rice and shrimp when i get home, seeing those shrimps is making my mouth water.
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Nayah(f): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^sister I do like this ghanaian dish wink
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by BABE3: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Una don turn this place to MaMa Put na. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Lax75(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh stop it. Never met a Yoruba man who cannot cook Egusi.

lo ko. Mo serious.

angry tongue

you should teach me nau. so that my stock can go up small  hee hee
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

^^sister I do like this ghanaian dish wink

Have you tried Banku and Okra?
Re: Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies by Lax75(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Note to all the ladies:

Goat meat is the key to a Yoruba man's heart. When you cook for him, be sure to line up all the board members: eran gidi, ponmo, shaki, round about, brokoto, u name it. He will then shout, "all board members present?" After verifying tht all board members are present on his plate, his heart and wallet will be yours.

Believe this gospel! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring / My Experience With Nairaland.... / I Want To Spend $200 On A Skinny Nairaland Beauty This December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.