Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze (17379 Views)

Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi / UN Should Quickly Carve Whatever It Needs Carve Out In Nigeria. / Buhari To Carve Two Emirates For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by nairalandkachy1: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
A LETTER OF APPRECIATION TO MR PRESIDENT

I most humbly wish to extend my heartfelt appreciation and unreserved gratitude to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, for the privilege of bestowing me the honour and opportunity to serve as Senior Special Assistant to the President on Community Development (South East).

Your Excellency sir, the opportunity to be part of your historic and transformative administration has been an extraordinary experience and highlight of my career. With utmost gratitude and humility I wholeheartedly accept this mandate.

More importantly, special tribute must be paid to Mr President's ingenious decision to carve out a Community Development lifeline for the South East which has spelled a tale of reassurance to Ndigbo worldwide as to their inclusiveness in the current political equation.

I reserve special thanks also to my mentor, the Hon Minister of Works and immediate past Governor of Ebonyi State, Senator Dr. David Nweze Umahi on whose wings, support, tutelage and mentorship I have soared to this height.

As I take on this task before me, I assure you, our leaders, that I shall consult widely on how best to proceed with our common agenda of reform and revitalisation for Ndigbo and South East. My team and I will continue to lean on and count on the wisdom of present and past Igbo elites. We will listen attentively to your concerns, expectations and admonitions. We come as your servants; you, our masters and we would at all times listen to and heed your advice.

As I take census of the individual and collective show of support, goodwill and solidarity that have greeted my appointment, particularly by my friends, family, and loyalists, I make an unswerving resolve to honour your trust.

Indeed, Mr President, our debt to your courage and vision is immeasurable. In thanking you, once again, for finding me worthy of this appointment, I greatly look forward to supporting you and working with you, as you wisely steer our country toward the envisaged eldorado.

I am confident that by the special grace of God and with your continuing prayers and support of the people of South East, a new vista beckons on the South East zone.

Accept once again, Mr President and reverred Leaders of our country my undiluted gratitude.

Signed
Barrister Mrs Chioma Nweze
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Community Development
(South East)

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7843015/tinubu-appoints-hakeem-muri-okunola-15#125831187

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by taylor88(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
My own na make them divide country

All these ones no concern me

I’m tired of living in same country with parasitic Yorubas

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by TemplarLandry: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by kcnwaigbo: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
He should rather build the lifeline with his family

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by ISLAMBAD: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Some Miscreants will start Convulsing Now that it's too Small for them forgetting that they themselves come from a very small region that looks like Dot. E dey always do them like say make Dem carry the whole country give them!! Longa throat People!!

Niger state is bigger than entire SW region..

Does it mean that Niger state indigenes are more populated than SW people ?..

People are defined with their population, not with the size of the areas they occupied...

That you are competing with the NW and NE in education should not give you the guts to advertise your ignorance about politics, people and governance on the media like you just did now by embarrassing yourself like this...

Desist from exposing your ignorance in the public so that people will assume you are intelligent even when you are not ...

113 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Donaldoni: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by christejames(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
All these hungry career politicians should stop dragging the noble name of Igbo into this maladministration of Nigeria because of some crumbs from Aso Rock...

Just be specific Madam, so that the sycophancy will continue to rest with just you or maybe with your family.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by kingamaa(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Drop the victim mentality

Join the train and be a victor

Live to fight another day

Wisdom is profitable

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Juanmike(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
You mean carving out land for Cassava?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by magoo10(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lifeline kee you there

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by pilgriman56: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
We don't need him to try to carve it out.
We need to rule. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Beammers(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Short of words here
Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Thundafireseun: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Trying to carve out… lol grin

Meaning there was no original plan in the execution manual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by OgwuEgo: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Umahi candidate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ehen
Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by haywire07(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Umahi's Girlfriend grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Yankee101: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
As you don see chop praise don start
Integrity is far and few sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Lanre1st(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
As in SE can still collect appointment. Papa dey beg children dey shout

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by fr3do(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
This one na mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by GanagiBitrus: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Noted.
We'll judge, when we actually see the lifeline.
Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by duro4chang(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoluabi

92 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
GOD BLESS OUR LEADER,
PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Yankee101: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Community engagement not development

You’re the social media influencer to ndigbo for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by uridiwan(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
You need to take a geography course so that you won't be cursed
Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by tomoregie: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Issokay - have you heard this womn speak before? she did not write that letter of appreciation grin but issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by Footballer754: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
I like tinubu sha
He knows how to play his game.
He is busy appointing only women from south east for appointments reserve for SE πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.
Appoint weaklings that won’t challenge him.

Others are learning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze by bewla(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Book

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad / Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.