Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia (19539 Views)

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters / Meet Amara Enyia, The American With Nigerian Roots Running For Chicago Mayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Life's short
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Hpesoj: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Kori buruku lo... people supporting if them support bad thing or happy about bad news about the country them no dey see una ... okanyinonibale

I'm sure you know who has the ori ibu!
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Hpesoj:

Arinya
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2023
ThinkWISELY:

You are the fool that started with the sentence construction issue, anyone can communicate with anything e likes,your confused life no even allow you know where you stand,see all your previous history here on Nairaland, everyone knows you as a useless troll, people are making real money here ,you are using your phone and internet for weak comebacks 😂....if e sure for you drop location,make we continue offline,dirty snail
Lolzzz!... come agege under bridge...
Make am weekend I dey office now ...
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Hpesoj:

Okanyinonibale se
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by UnfairLife7(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dem no born your papa well .. I say it again ... dem no born your mama join... una go come online dey claim yeye literate... oponu afofun .. na sentence construction be your problem... oloriburuku
hahaha your own don finish. Everybody don know you as olodo agbaya that bribe his way out of school🤣🤣

You can't write nor communicate in simple English. You go transfer that gene to your innocent children. Olodo begot olodo🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahaha your own don finish. Everybody don know you as olodo agbaya that bribe his way out of school🤣🤣

You can't write nor communicate in simple English. You go transfer that gene to your innocent children. Olodo begot olodo🤣🤣
At your age when you are supposed to face your life , you are here wasting away ... aiye e ti ta... you can't be useful to yourself this way .. I pity your parents ooo...
You open different accounts dey reply ... Nigeria really harbors werey youth ooo...
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by UnfairLife7(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See this werey... na here una dey swear for same Obi when he was governor... now na saint and best after yam and egg... eti yawerey... truth with edited videos and pictures of Tinubu una dey spread .. enisorire... all your family na idiots
Alagba write simple English na🤣
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by UnfairLife7(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

At your age when you are supposed to face your life , you are here wasting away ... aiye e ti ta... you can't be useful to yourself this way .. I pity your parents ooo...
You open different accounts dey reply ... Nigeria really harbors werey youth ooo...
Hahahaha if you know what i have achieved as a young guy in his early 20s you go melt. Go my secondary school and uni go ask of me dem go tell you. You are extraordinary way below me to engage despite the fact that you're a old man. Shoe get size. You can't write simple English for easy communication at your age. I'm sure you bribe your way out of school. Olodo agbaya 🤣
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by UnfairLife7(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz!... come agege under bridge...
Make am weekend I dey office now ...
olodo see where you dey live. Agege 🤣

No wonder you can't communicate in simple English. Now i understand the foundation of your problem🤣
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahaha if you know what i have achieved as a young guy in his early 20s you go melt. Go my secondary school and uni go ask of me dem go tell you. You are extraordinary way below me to engage despite the fact that you're a old man. Shoe get size. You can't write simple English for easy communication at your age. I'm sure you bribe your way out of school. Olodo agbaya 🤣
Just a kid that you are ... you haven't achieved much , I won't say nothing... to have Olevel is not easy , but I am 100% sure you were assisted during your WAEC or NECO ... which school did you graduate from ?
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo see where you dey live. Agege 🤣

No wonder you can't communicate in simple English. Now i understand the foundation of your problem🤣
I can say it boldly... your papa can't afford a quarter plot in that axis .... where your papa build his house or did he build one?
Well just try come under bridge let me see your werey
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by UnfairLife7(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Just a kid that you are ... you haven't achieved much , I won't say nothing... to have Olevel is not easy , but I am 100% sure you were assisted during your WAEC or NECO ... which school did you graduate from ?
You can't write simple English old man. Are you from a polygamous family?
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by UnfairLife7(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I can say it boldly... your papa can't afford a quarter plot in that axis .... where your papa build his house or did he build one?
hahaha Olodo my papa get correct structure for Apapa. You live in agege and you dey claim you get money 🤣

Oni ku re lagbara eledua🙏
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahaha Olodo my papa get correct structure for Apapa. You live in agege and you dey claim you get money 🤣

Oni ku re lagbara eledua🙏
Where for apapa? Who much he buy am gliberish... Omo ode
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2023
tunde1200:
He died while looking for Obi stoling manhood.
"stoling" not in anyway close to an English word. Exactly the type of people who will defend illegality
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2023
Emola12:
always sounds stupid d way you wish another human being like you that is how it shall be for you in Jesus name!
The way stupid illiterate Obidients are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Cjayboy:
You don't speak ill of the dead ok!
but it's okay to speak ill against president TINUBU and his supporters abi ? Illiterate Obidients kids everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2023
stanbright:

And if we see your face now,you are so ugly and poor.Your death will be painful
how about the people that wish TINUBU and his supporters death will their death won't be painful? Illiterate Obidients kids everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2023
CJStarz:
You're very pathetic. For how much? If all the Obidients die,will it add more to your few years on earth?

they should all die first
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2023
walozanga:

As if u won't die one day. U need deliverance
so the stupid illiterate Obidients that are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death won't die? You and other illiterate Obidients need deliverance immediately if you don't know, know it now before it's too late
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2023
Pjoe238:
And you may be the next who knows. what you wish others will return to you.

nobody knows who is next. But unfortunately illiterate Obidients knows who is next, that is why they are all wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

Politics aside please and let's respect the dead, remember everyone would taste death.
is it now you know politics aside? Where were you when illiterate Obidients are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death? Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2023
Bridget95:
mocking the dead is bad.
Flies will mocking you when your time comes

Ire !
but wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death is good abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2023
learnedman:
look at you,depraved soul and son of satan.i guess u will live forever
shey you and your other illiterate Obidients that are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death will live forever?
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Anyiamaka: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
The man labour to death grin grin more on the Way grin

May God forgive you. You too will die shaa
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Quick observation sir... please don't mock someone's death (even if you feel they deserve it)..let them go on their way; God will judge us all. Teni to de la mo undecided
hehehe before na your parents go judge us
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2023
RiceBandit:
At your age you still behave like a toddler just for social media likes. There's more to this life than likes and shares. Mocking a man's death is like challenging God.
illiterate Obidient kids always think likes is an achievement to them
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Isobug:

There's a limit to what you can say with your mouth. Don't attract some bad spirit to yourself
hehehe I can see illiterate Obidients that are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death attract good spirits to them hehehe illiterate Obidients everywhere
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Xmyno:
Continue messing up your life, attracting unforgettable carma to your bloodline just because of being silly.

There's some comments you should totally avoid, capable to attract evil and frustration to your lineage. #borrow advice from wise counsel#.
shey illiterate Obidients that are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death don't know their actions is capable of attracting evil and frustration to their lineage
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
uchelouis45:
No one will even notice his passing. Peter Obi mourned someone. Will tinubu mourn that yarimo? I doubt.
keep doubting keep on kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It’s Only In Nigeria We Arrest Before We Investigate, Says NBA Secretary / Asset Declaration: CCT Serves Mass Summons Against Judges / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.