Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia (19542 Views)

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters / Meet Amara Enyia, The American With Nigerian Roots Running For Chicago Mayor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
ignisaqua:

underformed brain look at what you spewed.
it is yours on the way ,along with your fellow i.mbe.cile.s liking your post.
how people like you and your likers abound in foolishness is not surprising.
as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hahahaha so it's good to wish president TINUBU and his supporters death abi ? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Hpesoj:

No no no!!! This is not politics. So guys go to the extent of mocking the dead? This is clearly insanity. That you have access to the internet does not mean you should say anything that comes to your mind.

There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed. It's not as if you are immune to death. We are all debtors. You can be mocking the dead because you have a different political ideology. I am even more disturbed by the combined over 100 individuals who liked your posts. You can't continue with this mindset, it is very very unhealthy.

Please Mynd44, Madridguy, and Seunmsg, it seems you share similar political ideology with them, especially yarimo, perhaps you could reason with them.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Abelino(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Pathetic lunatic Sadist
yarimo:
The man labour to death grin grin more on the Way grin
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Abelino:
Pathetic lunatic Sadist
Is that your dad middle and Last name grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Hpesoj: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Okanyinonibale se

Ode! okan ta ni oni bale? Iwo ati tani, ni waju tani?

Only if you knew!
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Hpesoj: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha so it's good to wish president TINUBU and his supporters death abi ? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

You said people wish Tinubu and his supporters death, but how does that equate with what you're doing? What you did was not "wishing" one dead, but instead "mocking" the already dead. We can all have different ideologies and support different causes without losing our humanity. Maturity is when we convey our ideas without attacking each other personally.

Yarimo, I don't know whether this is the real you or you're just trolling, I think you should take a break.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hpesoj:

Only if you knew!
Lolzzzz... egbeji
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Fearyourcreator: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hpesoj:

Only if you knew!
Iwo gan arindin
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hpesoj:

You said people wish Tinubu and his supporters death, but how does that equate with what you're doing? What you did was not "wishing" one dead, but instead "mocking" the already dead. We can all have different ideologies and support different causes without losing our humanity. Maturity is when we convey our ideas without attacking each other personally.

Yarimo, I don't know whether this is the real you or you're just trolling, I think you should take a break.
is it good to wish anyone death?
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by juman(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
I wonder what killed him. Which sickness.
He looked young.
Its a sign that you can also die like him.
Our health sector is bad.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Hpesoj: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
is it good to wish anyone death?

There is nowhere that I justified that. It is every shade of wrong to have an ill-thought against one another. It is equally wrong to rejoice over the death of another, even a perceived enemy.

In your case, the deceased was not your enemy, so I wonder the justification for that.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hpesoj:

There is nowhere that I justified that. It is every shade of wrong to have an ill-thought against one another. It is equally wrong to rejoice over the death of another, even a perceived enemy.

In your case, the deceased was not your enemy, so I wonder the justification for that.
just answer simple question, nobody is asking for your long narrations. Is it good to wish anyone death?
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Hpesoj: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
tunde1200:

You are reporting me for not doing anything wrong against the law of NL.
You never make sense at all.
Stop insult or else I will report you

It seems you don't know what "insult" entails. You will report me? Lol. Please go ahead. First, my life and essence is not tied the Nairaland, so being banned would have NO impact on me. Second, and most importantly, I wonder on what grounds you'll be reporting me. So, Mr, go ahead.

If you decide not to report me, ajepe omo ale ni o!!!
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by tunde1200(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Are scared of Seun and modes but I won't do that for you I will report to DSS and explain to them how I insult your mentor to the extent of you threatening me.
Nko

Hpesoj:

It seems you don't know what "insult" entails. You will report me? Lol. Please go ahead. First, my life and essence is not tied the Nairaland, so being banned would have NO impact on me. Second, and most importantly, I wonder on what grounds you'll be reporting me. So, Mr, go ahead.

If you decide not to report me, ajepe omo ale ni o!!!
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Hpesoj: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
tunde1200:
Are scared of Seun and modes but I won't do that for you I will report to DSS and explain to them how I insult your mentor to the extent of you threatening me.
Nko

Lol.. Mr. Tunde Olaitan, please include NIA and Interpol in your petition to make it faster.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Igbunu4: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
May you die before all obidients.
yarimo:
The man labour to death grin grin more on the Way grin
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by stanbright(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
how about the people that wish TINUBU and his supporters death will their death won't be painful? Illiterate Obidients kids everywhere
You are just foolish.
So because I am against his comment I am obedient,you think I have time for useless politics?
Obi consoles his campaign leader,the fool is commenting rubbish.You and him are Demons in human form
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by yarimo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
stanbright:

You are just foolish.
So because I am against his comment I am obedient,you think I have time for useless politics?
Obi consoles his campaign leader,the fool is commenting rubbish.You and him are Demons in human form
hehehe I don't have time to read your rubbish. Next news please
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by stanbright(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
hehehe I don't have time to read your rubbish. Next news please
You replied though 😂😂
Clown 🤡
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by walozanga(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
so the stupid illiterate Obidients that are wishing president TINUBU and his supporters death won't die? You and other illiterate Obidients need deliverance immediately if you don't know, know it now before it's too late

You are not a wise person, only stupid people copy stupidity.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Abelino(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2023
yarimo:
Is that your dad middle and Last name grin grin grin
You re a Bastard.
Re: Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia by Justiceleague1: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2023
yarimo daft grin:
Ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents why I am daft grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.