Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad (31368 Views)

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Ventura1: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2023
People are just catching cruise on Mohbad's death,

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2023
They have come again.. Please shut up abeg!
You're all disgracing the beauty and integrity of the prophetic ministry all over the globe...

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by infogeneral: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Autopsy report go soon shame many people

The content of the drug in his blood stream would be revealed

Probable cause of death would be revealed

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case

They have finally embarrassed MohBad alive and in death

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

They have humiliated his father and subjected him to all sort of ridicule

Being bullied can lead to depression.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by BaddestQueen(f): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Prime suspect according to who?!

A murder case as not even been established

At best it's homicide

lol all these just because naira Marley na sanwo olu boy
hahahahaha
I've never seen a hypocrite like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Juanmike(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Nobody killed him
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by tonididdy(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2023
...what if na drug overdose?
Will they still blame naira? I don't think xo

Dude lived life on the streets, life on the streets has no receipt.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2023
infogeneral:

Being bullied can lead to depression.

Autopsy would tell us if he died of drug overdose or depression

A guy who just paid for a 30 million Range Rover Velar, living large in Lekki isn't depressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

Even if Nairamarley was in the moon when they killed the guy, it doesn't matter. The messengers went nowhere and they've delivered the message. All evidence were clear enough, including the petition the guy wrote to the police, citing threats to his life before his unfortunate death. Don't be in a hurry guy. Just watch and be calm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by smalldivk111: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

This thing day vex me ehen no respect for the dead attol
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by ukaface(f): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2023
Mtcheeeew
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by ukaface(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Omo
I never see the exhumed body o
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Even if Nairamarley was in the moon when they killed the guy, it doesn't matter. The messengers went nowhere and they've delivered the message. All evidence were clear enough, including the petition the guy wrote to the police, citing threats to his life before his unfortunate death. Don't be in a hurry guy. Just watch and be calm.

You are obviously working on sentiments and not facts

MohBad went to a clinic on his own, got an injection from a quack nurse, died and you want to blame Naira Marley in Kenya

You people and your mob and lynching mentality

I just hope Naira Marley sue for defamation of character

Even when his biological father claimed Naira wasn't involved you try to soul the guys name

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:

Omo
I never see the exhumed body o

Please don't... It's swelled, dark , naked and disgusting

That is a total disrespect..
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by ukaface(f): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Please don't... It's swelled, dark , naked and disgusting

That is a total disrespect..
now I’m curious to see.
Where you see am Biko
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by xynerise: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Can this guy just shut up?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by paskal16: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Please enough of this stupeed folks and their useless prophecies for the gullibles
One yeye pastor like that
Talked about 1naira equalling to one dollar o
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Goodman2023: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

It still does not change the fact that he was bullied into depression...tell naira Marley and Sammy Larry that no matter how much they pay you... It is over for both of them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

They have humiliated his father and subjected him to all sort of ridicule.
Even if the cause of death is drug related. We cannot overule the situation where he is forcefully injected with drugs and drug related substances in a deceptive act to make it feel that the victim intentionally overdosed on drugs.
For the fact that naira Marley and Mr Larry never cautioned themselves and their disciples bullying Mohbad, they are complicit.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by youngrichnigga: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Una don come again abi undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Goodman2023: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

You are obviously working on sentiments and not facts

MohBad went to a clinic on his own, got an injection from a quack nurse, died and you want to blame Naira Marley in Kenya

You people and your mob and lynching mentality

I just hope Naira Marley sue for defamation of character

Even when his biological father claimed Naira wasn't involved you try to soul the guys name

An the state government will sue naira Marley for violence, harassment and bullying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:

It still does not change the fact that he was bullied into depression...tell naira Marley and Sammy Larry that no matter who much they pay you... It is over for both of them

Make mouth all you want you can't do anything

A depressed Guy that just paid for 30 million Range Rover Velar living in lekki
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:

An the state government will sue naira Marley for assault

What stupid assualt
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Goodman2023: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

What stupid assualt

Assault on mohbad, harassment and bullying.... evidence plenty...you only cannot do this job you are hired for...baba, only you no fit do this job... You no even sabi damage control...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
LOl cool
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Nauttyprof(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
See how the prophet accused the father. But sincerely the father is not a good father. A father who suppose to seek justice for his glorious son. He was busy doing video of his living condition. He hurriedly buried his son. Mehn something is fishing. Make dem first arrest the father. God forbid such fatherhood

Not just hurriedly buried his son. His intention was to bury his son at night of the same day. It was the Baale of the community who said it must be done daytime.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:

Assault on mohbad, harassment and bullying.... evidence plenty...you only cannot do this job you are hired for...baba, only you no fit do this job... You no even sabi damage control...

Baba I hate Marlians with passion, but what I hate even more is false accusations, baseless accusations

Defamation of character, and trying to soil people's reputation without any reason

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Goodman2023: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Baba I hate Marlians with passion, but what I hate even more is false accusations, baseless accusations

Defamation of character, and trying to soil people's reputation without any reason

When the matter gets to court, abeg come testify as defense witness for naira Marley...na that time you go know say no be every job person suppose accept for life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by BaddestQueen(f): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Hahahahaha but you do am naaa
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2023
Goodman2023:

When the matter gets to court, abeg come testify as defense witness for naira Marley...na that time you go know say no be every job person suppose accept for life

Naso and if I never accepted any job and I do this out of good heart

May you also be falsely accused insha Allah
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by zebszebs: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2023
A religious scammer, pulpit bandit, snake-oil salesman, a Christian charlatan, a self-called, self-acclaimed man of god.

Please STFU and go take several seats.

From Jeremiah Omotofinfin to this large-headed idi*t, all jumping on the current social media wave which is Mohbad death.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by article1: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Fake Pastors everywhere. Why didn't he see his (Mohbad) death coming before he died. Everyone of them wants to be relevant by telling lies calling them prophecies.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Goodman2023: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Naso and if I never accepted any job and I do this out of good heart

May you also be falsely accused insha Allah

Only you no fit do this job...no matter how you hungry reach, you no suppose accept this offer...

What killed mohbad is secondary...the masses are concerned about how he was attacked violently, harassed and bullied by the person who employed you to do this rubbish job...

Even if mohbad was killed by a moving car, he no concern us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.