Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad (31367 Views)

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by abba190: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
ukaface:
I don’t understand
What are you mentioning me for?
Am I Yoruba?
borrow me 2k abeg
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by scutches(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Berrityga:
do you know treats to your life can lead you to excessive use of drugs to fight depression? Just be capping trash okay.. mumu talk fit you.
exactly, someone threatening u can makes u find solace in drug to take pain and sorrow away!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by FashionCookie(f): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
friends ko
All...
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by phemmyfour: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Autopsy report go soon shame many people

The content of the drug in his blood stream would be revealed

Probable cause of death would be revealed

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They have finally embarrassed MohBad alive and in death

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

They have humiliated his father and subjected him to all sort of ridicule

Which of them didn't do drugs? Why are they not dead by now
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Larryndelaw: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Thunder fire prophet of doom
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by aktolly54(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

what about assault on him by sam Larry? You think naira Marley go free from that? Though assault no carry plenty sentence like murder
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Lungdick: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=TruthsFM post=125901821]Abeg abeg abeg
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by IPDGP: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Major7:

Ok, please enter ikorodu with a marlian shirt to scream it aloud. I wish you good luck angry

The masses are always found at the gathering of the fool
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by SouthSouth1914: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

Prime suspect according to who?!

A murder case as not even been established

At best it's homicide

Homicide is a legal term that refers to any killing of one person by another (even a killing that is legally justified).

By contrast, murder is always a crime and is generally defined as a particular type of homicide where someone kills another intentionally and with malice aforethought!

Get the message?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Elidrisy20: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Prophet you no get anything beta to discuss abi
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Useless pulpit bandit......

Everyone is using the young man's death to trend......Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by JetApartment: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

You no just get sense, so an artist taking pictures with a gun is automatically an armed robber or an artist smoking in a video is automatically a junkie...you be mugu aswear.

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Homicide is a legal term that refers to any killing of one person by another (even a killing that is legally justified).

By contrast, murder is always a crime and is generally defined as a particular type of homicide where someone kills another intentionally and with malice aforethought!

Get the message?

Homicide

Murder, Infanticide, Suicide, Man Slaughter

Get the message?!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
JetApartment:

You no just get sense, so an artist taking pictures with a gun is automatically an armed robber or an artist smoking in a video is automatically a junkie...you be mugu aswear.

Arindin plenty for this forum walaho

Ok MohBad no dey do drug, he no dey smoke sef

Akamu
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by countryman13: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

That Naira n Larry weren't physically present during the incident doesn't mean they can't be culprits. Don't they have errand boys? I agreed with you that Mohbad might have taken some substance in the past but one thing don lead to another n story don change!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Ofachiedo: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Would that be revealed by autopsy?
Berrityga:
do you know treats to your life can lead you to excessive use of drugs to fight depression? Just be capping trash okay.. mumu talk fit you.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by HRMK: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
obviously,this pastor needs to be drilled!he seems to know much about #mohbad fate!he is saying those suspected are simply innocent!he has to present the killers!!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Major7: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
IPDGP:

The masses are always found at the gathering of the fool

You just sounded as if you're quoting from the book of proverbs, what verse is that?
Just try and stay safe

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Portage1: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Major7:

You just sounded as if you're quoting from the book of proverbs, what verse is that?
Just try and stay safe

He really needs to stay safe smiley Come to think of it, reading the statement and thinking in Yoruba language
"asiwere po ninu opolopo eero"? according to him " The masses are always found at the gathering of the fool" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

“the beauty and integrity of the prophetic ministry“ grin grin grin grin

Yes na ..... Na lie i lie before?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by JetApartment: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:

Arindin plenty for this forum walaho

Ok MohBad no dey do drug, he no dey smoke sef

Akamu

Mugu you never hear the song wey him sing sey he no dey smoke again reason Naira Marley dey vex for am as mohbad no wan do drug again....get updates and stop f.ooling around.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by KnownUnknown: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

Yes na ..... Na lie i lie before?

No be lie but na bullshit you talk.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

No be lie but na bullshit you talk.

You have a very nasty way of throwing shades but i have your type at home and i can relate!!!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by KnownUnknown: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

You have a very nasty way of throwing shades but i have your type at home and i can relate!!!

Throwing shade? If I throw shade it is not at you but the so called prophets and their likes.

“the beauty and integrity of the prophetic ministry“ is funny because there is no beauty or integrity in prophecy because prophecy is inherently dishonest.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Throwing shade? If I throw shade it is not at you but the so called prophets and their likes.

“the beauty and integrity of the prophetic ministry“ is funny because there is no beauty or integrity in prophecy because prophecy is inherently dishonest.

No No No No No
I humbly beg to disagree... It isn't dishonest!
I practically know where you're coming from but the fact that many have come out and abused that prophetic office doesn't change GOD'S standard... I respect GOD'S called prophet and the office of prophecy! Please, don't be a victim! Save yourself now by asking GOD to grant you a discerning spirit! It's very necessary for every Christian and i trust that it should be of very valuable importance to you, my fellow nairalander... Be in GOD'S shielding!!!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by KnownUnknown: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

No No No No No
I humbly beg to disagree... It isn't dishonest!
I practically know where you're coming from but the fact that many have come out and abused that prophetic office doesn't change GOD'S standard... I respect GOD'S called prophet and the office of prophecy! Please, don't be a victim! Save yourself now by asking GOD to grant you a discerning spirit! It's very necessary for every Christian and i trust that it should be of very valuable importance to you, my fellow nairalander... Be in GOD'S shielding!!!

God’s standard must have rendered him speechless for him to depend on the lying tongues of men.

How did you know god called the prophet?
Because the prophet said so.

What did god say?
Whatever the prophet says.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

God’s standard must have rendered him speechless for him to depend on the lying tongues of men.

How did you know god called the prophet?
Because the prophet said so.

What did god say?
Whatever the prophet says.

😒😔you have every right to not believe these words or even put them to practice to do them but GOD, through your own human spirit, called discernment, will definitely let you know when the Spirit Of GOD speaks through a prophet to you divinely or if he's self acclaimed to satisfy his selfishness! GOD Is Still Speaking!

Give it time..... You'll come to that knowledge!
Don't let religious lawlessness keep you off!!!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by KnownUnknown: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

😒😔you have every right to not believe these words or even put them to practice to do them but GOD, through your own human spirit, called discernment, will definitely let you know when the Spirit Of GOD speaks through a prophet to you divinely or if he's self acclaimed to satisfy his selfishness! GOD Is Still Speaking!

Give it time..... You'll come to that knowledge!
Don't let religious lawlessness keep you off!!!

Ahh, but it’s that discernment that informs my opinion that they are fundamentally dishonest. The “spirit of god” is the “spirit of man”.
God has never spoken so how can he still be speaking?
What makes god speak through prophets instead of speaking for himself?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Ahh, but it’s that discernment that informs my opinion that they are fundamentally dishonest. The “spirit of god” is the “spirit of man”.
God has never spoken so how can he still be speaking?
What makes god speak through prophets instead of speaking for himself?

I think i'll let you win!
But GOD isn't who your mind says HE is..
May HE show Himself to you in HIS Own Ways!

Goodnight Bro!
Blessings!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by KnownUnknown: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

I think i'll let you win!
But GOD isn't who your mind says HE is..
May GOD show Himself to you in HIS Ways!

It’s not a contest
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by simfrost90210: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
KnownUnknown:

It’s not a contest

We both know 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.