Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,263 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad (31365 Views)

This Will Likely Happen To TRUMP! / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Pandev(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Autopsy report go soon shame many people

The content of the drug in his blood stream would be revealed

Probable cause of death would be revealed

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They have finally embarrassed MohBad alive and in death

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

They have humiliated his father and subjected him to all sort of ridicule

Autopsy report can't shock as much as the shock the boy got when samlarry and his goons went to beat him up.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Kingcalls: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2023
masseratti:
as in am much more afraid to be a Nigerian right now with all this nonsense mob mentality, how on earth will they link those two men to his death in court is beyond me, yes what the Samlarry guy did is very bad attacking him with cutlass etc... But can people think for once? I remember late Dora Akunluyi once banned the use of injection administration of some drugs... Any little thing here in Nigeria it's injection that is the solution, when there are drugs of its equivalent, have been a victim of wrong injection twice in my life, first one left me with bell parlsey. Till today my left side of my face is paralysed. Allow autopsy first before all the nonsense they are doing and saying up and down.

Most Nigerians don't have a working thinking faculty
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2023
Pandev:
Autopsy report can't shock as much as the shock the boy got when samlarry and his goons went to beat him up.

The fisticuffs happened a year ago so how did that kill him
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Hellonearth: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Una don start again?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Pandev(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

The fisticuffs happened a year ago so how did that kill him
I never claimed it killed him, my own is that all those unfortunate being who made him lived under fear by harassing him should be brought to book.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by waice6571: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

That is what is said about everyone who stick to truth regardless of how unpopular the truth is

Did you aware that the nurse that injected him has been arrested and detained already?

I hope you'll not be disappointed when facts are matched with video evidences and human witnesses against your beloved hooligans.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2023
waice6571:

Did you aware that the nurse that injected him has been arrested and detained already?

I hope you'll not be disappointed when facts are matched with video evidences and human witnesses against your beloved hooligans.

And what should happen to you if it turns out Naira Marley doesn't know the nurse
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by waice6571: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

And what should happen to you if it turns out Naira Marley doesn't know the nurse

Nothing will happen to me because I didn't have a baggage of liability in this matter.....

As for Naira Marley... Karma is always a bitch. It neither forgets nor forgives!
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by linearity: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
autopsy reports will indicts those that killed the innocent upcoming artist. Mohbad blood is crying for justice

interesting...
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by quickly: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2023
TruthsFM:
Prophet Segun ADEBAYO reveals what will likely happen to those who killed Mohbad

Video credit: Instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNteLzYNopE?si=oQN4cihDqa7oiS36

I think it’s high time Nigerians need to develop mentally and start ignoring anyone who call him self prophet. There is no prophet any where they are all gambling and scamming.

No other country has this.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by osazsky(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Listen to yourself.. both prime suspects in a murder case are abroad!!

What does that tell your small brain capacity?

they were already abroad when he died how do u link this
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by cuffee: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2023
FashionCookie:
E ti bere... Una don start abi? undecided angry
abadie, idi opo. I getam
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by FashionCookie(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
abadie, idi opo. I getam
Lol...u try sha
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Kingluqman(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

And I personally want to see how they intend to link Naira Marley and Larry who are abroad into this case, how the Mobs want to spin this and tag Naira Marley for murder

They posted his sick dying picture, posted his corpse with twisted neck, still posted his exhumed body all on the internet where his son would grow up to see

Find where dem dey do "Justice for Mohbad" protest and tell them there. Oloriburuku
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Kingluqman post=125930175]Find where dem dey do "Justice for Mohbad" protest and tell them there. Oloriburuku [/quot

Ko de ni da fun iya ee. Baba oloriburuku
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Gajagojo: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Was he killed?

How did he die?

A. Gunshot
B. Strangulation
C. Stabbing
D. Poisoning
E. Snake bite?

What was the cause of death?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by cuffee: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yorubas and South west should stop forcing and pressing Mohbad on everyone..

We have more pressing issues in the country.

What positive cause did Mohbad fight for when he was alive? Absolutely None!

Same Mohbad promoted Alcohol (highness) , Drugs, Smoking, Cultism,rituals, yahoo, fast money, violence, womanizing and others among Yoruba youths through his Malian music when he was alive...

The truth is bitter but has to be said...
mariahangel, ukaface come and listen and have sense
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Gajagojo: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2023
quickly:

I think it’s high time Nigerians need to develop mentally and start ignoring anyone who call him self prophet. There is no prophet any where they are all gambling and scamming.

No other country has this.
Many other countries have this
If you are developed mentally as you advocate you would have done a very simple fact check. It is not a "Nigerian" only phenomenon
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by ukaface(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
mariahangel, ukaface come and listen and have sense
I don’t understand
What are you mentioning me for?
Am I Yoruba?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by cuffee: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

That is what is said about everyone who stick to truth regardless of how unpopular the truth is
the same people calling for justice didn't do anything when he was alive. Hypocrites. Ride on
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MS247: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
the same people calling for justice didn't do anything when he was alive. Hypocrites. Ride on

Suddenly they found their voices
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by cuffee: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
FashionCookie:
Lol...u try sha
i dey find akwaibom wife. If u get any of your sister
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Major7: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2023
IPDGP:
Naira Marley is innocent

Ok, please enter ikorodu with a marlian shirt to scream it aloud. I wish you good luck angry
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by FashionCookie(f): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
i dey find akwaibom wife. If u get any of your sister
All of them don marry. Akwa-Ibom no far na. Just stroll in and pick ya choice.
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Gajagojo: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pandev:
I never claimed it killed him, my own is that all those unfortunate being who made him lived under fear by harassing him should be brought to book.
That would be interesting but we have institutionalized cultism in Nigeria and live in denial pretending it does not exist

No doubt half of the idiots ranting up and down here are in one way or another linked to cultism

That is now integral to our society and way of life to the highest level

How many songs in Nigeria have the phrase

You go collect

why are we now pretending to be shocked is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Truths9ja: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
SEYI TINUBU GIFTS MOHBAD’S FAMILY 15 MILLION NAIRA

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by cuffee: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
FashionCookie:

All of them don marry. Akwa-Ibom no far na. Just stroll in and pick ya choice.
friends ko
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by cuffee: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Truths9ja:
SEYI TINUBU GIFTS MOHBAD’S FAMILY 15 MILLION NAIRA
everybody just dey chase clout. nobody remembers the poor
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by MrDoGood(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Read my handwriting very well. If they try to link it to drugs, they just shot themselves. There are things you can't just cover up or fake to the public
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Truths9ja: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
cuffee:
everybody just dey chase clout. nobody remembers the poor
yes soo
Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by Truths9ja: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hmm 🤔

Re: Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad by 007Marvel(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

Try dey calm down, the first and second photo na video shoot, marijuana can be addictive but not everyone who smoke are addicted to it, I know you are Yoruba and you understand his songs. There's a particular one he said everything about his life,when i remember the title I'll update my comment and include it. Have you listened to him speaking? He's so articulate calm, self aware and reasonable and that's something you can't associate with an ardent drug user. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but saying he's a drug addict and concluding that's what he died of makes your judgement just as illogical and biased as those accusing and linking his death to Naira Marley without an autopsy and an unbiased and proper investigation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.