Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum (11294 Views)

TUC Gives FG 2-Week Ultimatum On Palliatives / NUPENG Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum Over Bad Roads / TUC Gives Govs 21-day Ultimatum On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na now una dey wake up? Clowns

By the way, how is a one-time palliative the solution? I feel like spanking you all
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by mrvitalis(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
KendoRide:
Can this subsidy be reversed please? The price of fuel is trying to crumble my business, almost all the profit goes into fueling the generators and car untop people no see money to even patronize business
There is subsidy that's why you can buy fuel at 600 real price is 900 to 950

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Pennywise2: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
KendoRide:
Can this subsidy be reversed please? The price of fuel is trying to crumble my business, almost all the profit goes into fueling the generators and car untop people no see money to even patronize business
yes. It can be reversed.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Valuepaints20(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
wink
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Kukutente23: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm sure the clear directives involve giving more rice and maize to the hungry TUC while employing propaganda to decimate NLC

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Samogloby: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Osifo TUC leader the traitor and betrayal! God bless Ajairo and NLC leadership

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by NAC1666: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/subsidy-removal-tuc-gives-fg-two-week-ultimatum-2/#google_vignette
I thought they back down in supporting NLC. Why the turn around

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Evolutionism: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Four months gone already.

It's remaining seven years and eight months.

Hang on dummies. This too shall passgrin
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Iamanoited: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
TUC IS CONSIDERATE.
GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAG FUEL AT N300 PER LITRE, NAIRA TO DOLLAR AT N300 TO $1, CEMENT AT N3000 PER BAG, BAN BANKERS FROM OPERATING BUREAU DE CHANGE AND PARALLEL MARKETS.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by TiegoD2(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Foolish people two weeks is it when the citizen die finish?
I would have pray for Nigeria Military to take over but their own corruption is excess
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by onyxo76(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
KendoRide:

i think say na only me dey this palava, since Sept 1 i never see up to 10 customers for my shop, yet i go still pay staff salary for ending.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by strenghtt: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
These people are just making NOISE up and down without any action. They should stop disturbing us abegi.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Funfriend: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Transwomen are women too
Or what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGmYgmwFJNM
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by John4B: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Useless TUC
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Walz001: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
One thing i belive in us is We Can Do Better Than This
Everything we are facing is caused by our selfish and greed interest

WeDoBetterThanThis
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Obyino: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anything you want is what you get !!!
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Intergrated: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:
The TUC that backed out of the initial first strike action?

Abegi Bola A Thubv arrange another Ghana must go men dey hungry
God purnish Thier father.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Mummiesboy: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
KendoRide:
Am even confused right now. I bought diesel yesterday, calculated the money I made from the diesel I bought. At long run I was left with 400 naira profit for the whole day.
Am thinking of closing down the business for now
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by sulaak(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
The TUC need to focus on the refineries and modular refineries and not waste their time on palative that offers nothing to the people. How do we reduce the impact on Nigerians when the country is still importing oil-refined products?
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by LegacyB: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dreal1247:
I pity the generations of these hungry unionists. When they get retired tomorrow, a strange ailment from nowhere appears and empty the loots leaving them to die miserably. No peace for the wicked.
You really know them. Those guys are worse than politicians. I just pity those believing them.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Exceed15: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
TUC is foolish. Can't they see FG is trying to use them against NLC. Dem go cause disunity between them.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
KendoRide:
I just don't know why many Nigerians, many Nairalanders refused to see these negative developments associated with fuel subsidy removal! They keep telling us that subsidy payment is not sustainable but these politicians keep paying themselves hundreds of millions of naira monthly to shield themselves against the negative effects of their economic policy.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by Vadese1: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
This Tuc guy is very useless. His body language speak loud of a kind of serial betrayal

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by maasoap(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mummiesboy:
Am even confused right now. I bought diesel yesterday, calculated the money I made from the diesel I bought. At long run I was left with 400 naira profit for the whole day.
Am thinking of closing down the business for now
Another business about to go down and join the long lists! With petrol subsidy removal, Nigeria and Nigerians have never been the same since. It is like economy is now at standstill. No stimulus, no nothing!
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by MacTayyy: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by bergs2: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Africa and particularly, Nigeria were originally built to fail. Otherwise, tell me how Africans are still backward in 2023; they still elect the most corrupt people on the earth just because the people themselves lead the largest entourage of corrupt institutions.
But, was the state originally more powerful than the people, hell no!!!!
The people have over the years sold their relevance to the corruption they have invested so much in.

The courts will not save us, neither would we get any glimmers of hope from the Traditional institutions; the church nor it's religious alternatives cannot salvage this mess; because, it is still the same kind of people that run all the institutions.

Very bad, just very bad.
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by okechuks22: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Toothless bull dogs
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by ican2020: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nbote:
Una dey mad. All this na arrangee.. They want to make Nigerians believe they are fighting the government. Warning strike today, deadlocked meeting tomoro, government agreement next tomorrow and then the cycle continues
Ode is u that’s fighting for Nigerians
Re: Subsidy Removal: TUC Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum by DaRuud(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Super story .
We all know how it will end .

Warning strike - Brown envelop - Deadlock

- Suspension -

ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/subsidy-removal-tuc-gives-fg-two-week-ultimatum-2/#google_vignette

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency / Social Media Escalating War Between Herdsmen & Farmers In Nigeria - Dambazau / Exposed The Igboid Mafia To Rule Rivers State For 56 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.