Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants (18830 Views)

ESN Deploy 100 Special Tactical Force Into Enugu After Shootout With Military-Pi / Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by nkemoma(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
This reckless man found his way into government?

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
cheesy

Who go dey pay them
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by MarketDispatch: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
damola1:
Scammer.

Definitely looks slimmer. Hope he is healthy
Virgin Nigeria is gone, etc etc will have made him slimmer
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
The broke billionaire who almost drove Union bank out of business with his gargantuan bad loans. Single handedly ran NICON down and owes AMCON 69.4 billion naira till date. Wondered why he turned out a failed businessman, now I know.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Irony1: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
easyfem:
Is diz thesame jimoh ibrahim of ondo state that I use to knw? .... this guys ain't prudent in spending at all...and this is thesame guy that wanted to b a governor back then ... imagine if this one is a governor... that is why this obi matter self , I don dey suspect am .... I don dey trip for Tinubu but I doubt if Nigerian system of gov can work out .... too much of waist of money ... imagine just a senator having the number of SA.... for what na

You have always been a supporter of Tinubu stop clouding it in a cunning way
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by tishbite42: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na still employment if they're well paid
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Fcwilly: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
In preparation for governorship election

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by opicgif: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
i believe he will pay their salaries from his pocket, and not the National Assembly coffers
if its so, its a welcome development (having a representative in every ward)

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
aslong as the money comes from his pocket fine.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by GYBABA(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
๐ŸŽถ Share the national moimoi, divide the national cake ๐ŸŽถ
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by casualobserver: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Ondo South Senator, Jimoh Ibrahim appoints 100 Special Assistants across the State.

the document you posted clearly says personal assistants not speacial assistants. Secondly so long as he is not paying them with state funds ( which i am sure he cant) he can do what he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by kiddkash(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Youths, take back your country. These f00ls are bent on ruining it
If you say youth. Those people especially here on nairaland will say you said Christians and speaking about religious war

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by FuckTheMod: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
But on the contrary, they'll be paid salaries and that's employment or job creation for them...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Lama70(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
At #50.000 each, he is going to spend #240.000.000(two hundred and forty million Naira) in the next four years. That's enough campaign funding directly.

Next election in the bag already, all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by obaidan: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
loooooool
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria politics is currently one of the few employers of labour
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by olayinka63: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Which youth? The one full of gambling, smoking, drinking, Yahoo, Cultism...
Which youth? No skill, no education, chasing quick pleasure and affluent without labour for it. Just forget youth future is slim in this country and that is because youth doesn't meet all requirements to takeover.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by ValarDoharis: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Short term thinking. Tell me which country develops by a senator having 100 special assistants?
FuckTheMod:

But on the contrary, they'll be paid salaries and that's employment or job creation for them...
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by oyebanji(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
I hope he pays them salaries o. Baba is very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by jjabrams123: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is like wow boosting in world of warcraft?
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by FuckTheMod: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Short term thinking. Tell me which country develops by a senator having 100 special assistants?
But you have long term mumu thinking.
Tell me the influence and impact a single senator can contribute to his or her constituency apart from empower such as job creation and others.

You expect him to build roads, hospital and electricity?
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by ValarDoharis: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
So what will 100 assistants be doing?
FuckTheMod:

But you have long term mumu thinking.
Tell me the influence and impact a single senator can contribute to his or her constituency apart from empower such as job creation and others.

You expect him to build roads, hospital and electricity?
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by simfrost90210: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Only?

.....and lots of Igbo names there!

Nigeria's unemployment rate must be nearly zero....

Lots of sarcasm in there!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Mitsurugi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
easyfem:
Is diz thesame jimoh ibrahim of ondo state that I use to knw? .... this guys ain't prudent in spending at all...and this is thesame guy that wanted to b a governor back then ... imagine if this one is a governor... that is why this obi matter self , I don dey suspect am .... I don dey trip for Tinubu but I doubt if Nigerian system of gov can work out .... too much of waist of money ... imagine just a senator having the number of SA.... for what na

Obi just had to come into your comment. I swear you guys are delirious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by naija4life247: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jimoh Ibrahim needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Tempulated(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:

Which Youths lol?

You mean the ones that are currently protesting about a misplaced priority.

Nigeria is gone.
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by RenaissanceGuy: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
ValarDoharis:
If a doctor is trying to diagnose you, one of the key questions is whether you've lost weight within a certain period.

It doesnโ€™t mean all weight loss has to do with illness however most illnesses come with weight loss
Fakes likes generated by bots.
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by ValarDoharis: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
You're very funny
RenaissanceGuy:
Fakes likes generated by bots.
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Kingcalls: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
After ruining his business...he has joined politics to contribute his ruins
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by planetx: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
At least 100 people will have incomes to feed their families, if you are appointed feel free to reject the appointment because of cost of governance. Nobody send you.
Re: Senator Jimoh Ibrahim Appoints 100 Special Assistants by Moniya4Real(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
This man has aged with time o. Same Jimoh Ibrahim ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / Yoruba Youths Kick Against Restructuring. / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Donโ€™t Mean Well For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.