Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

[opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late (1734 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / Many Female Lawyers Have Turned To Hookup And Being Instagram Baddies, Because L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by blacksam01: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
...it is now a common place to see marriages involving corporate female workers going at age 35 and above for the lady..this is n9t perculiar to just the banking industry, but the the industry holds the largest percentage of this ugly trend..hence i set out to discuss the reason behind this with this category of peopl

1. out of the industry and now married fmr female bank workers

2. current female bank workers

3. current male bank workers

...after a a bit divergent but mostly similar observation by my interviewees...it boils down to the following reason

1. peer pressure: as they said..once u get into the circle , somehow u just dont know how u are deep into trying g to size up, either with ur looks, ur achievement outside and inside the bank and the quality of your relationship

2. the wage: it is a fact though arguable that bankers are among the first 3 earners in any Nigerian society they find themselves.when i say earners i mean when compared to.othet salary earners and not business ppl.. this thry said makes them only look up to guyz whose paycheck is fatter than theirs as with common among ladies..this in reality in Nigeria is difficult, not because ppl dont earn higher, but the ladies want these guyz to b in the coperate world as well, hence making it problematic

3. too much exposure. according to the interviewed, working in a very busy and important financial institution where all asundry comes to do transactions will expose you to all the who is who in that society, and when u start hanging out with some of them who shows interest in you, u are taken out on date to very exquisite places where your normal average guy cant afford, so after some time, u get used to it, and start seeing normal outting places as child-play

4. spending so much time at work: although i refused to believe this because in the real sennse of it..bankers are off on Sundays, all public holidays, many return home in cities outside lagos around 6-7 pm,and again thry get two weeks leave..but be that as it may, they claimed, spending so much time at work makes them less exposed to variety of mayb suitors..

5. Being too picky: according to the few lots interviewed, when you meet certain class of ppl and even date them, it becomes too difficult to accept guyz who doesnt ooze at least equal level of class....

Note* this conclusions are not certain in totality, but bears the commonly assumed reasons for late marriage among banks female staffs

1 Like

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Puss360(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol.. allow them to rest... After all men always say what do women bring to the table... well these bank workers are working for what they'll bring to the table...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Treasure17(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Will only agree with number four. Was telling one of them recently that she should tell her boss to allow her work three days in a week. She loved the idea but not going to happen for whatever reason.
Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Jeon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't know why Men can't let Women breathe for a second. We are too busy to notice those, but luckily we do have assistants that does the noticing.

Hope you're all getting the pay cheques from this?.

Always carrying our issues on your heads lik billboard hot 100 . Getting upset over our choices ,opinions ,wants and needs.

5 Likes

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Cromagnon: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. allow them to rest... After all men always say what do women bring to the table... well these bank workers are working for what they'll bring to the table...
that's not what men want o. Their money is useless

2 Likes

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Cromagnon: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jeon:
I don't know why Men can't let Women breathe for a second. We are too busy to notice those, but luckily we do have assistants that does the noticing.

Always carrying our issues on your heads lik billboard hot 100 . Getting upset over our choices ,opinions ,wants and needs.
Shiloh is upon us again

3 Likes

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Little21: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jeon:

Like seriously!! Anything a woman does, they always question it. Can't they just leave a woman alone?? If she isn't working they say, she is a liability. If she is also working, they ask why she wouldn't marry early. Why must what woman does, be of your concern? Everyone is free too their choices. But they always want woman too do whatever they think is right. The only thread you will see on this platform is all about woman/girl. I think they can't do without talking about it. And you won't see a woman posting, why does a man, do this or that. It's always them posting about woman. They are really something else...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Just give them steady nacks, they will remain loyal and respectful.
Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by real691(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Generally career women tend to marry late.

Career growth takes time, relationship growth needs time. Even career guys too.
Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Kobicove(m): 4:22am On Sep 21, 2023
Treasure17:
Will only agree with number four. Was telling one of them recently that she should tell her boss to allow her work three days in a week. She loved the idea but not going to happen for whatever reason.

Her direct boss can't even allow her work only three times in a week cos he's no even the owner of the bank! undecided
Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Jeon(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Cromagnon:
Shiloh is upon us again

Not in this era, that's was the previous generation of Women that were brainwashed by marriage is a success and a golden ticket.

And now it's difficult to be faithful. If you're faithful to the dust, your partner will cheat on you. That makes you to be mugu.

2, Where cheating is like a air.

3, Men running away from their responsibilities .

4,Good values are aliens to humans, relationship or marriage.

Men are so desperate to be called my husband by a woman. That why you are so concerned about our dos and don't, begging us to accept your struggles or shame us if we refused. Most of you have testified it.

4 Likes

Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Baronthecelebri: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2023
It's better for me, because they're mature enough, but any woman that is above 25 must give birth to a child first before marriage.
Re: [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late by Treasure17(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Kobicove:

Her direct boss can't even allow her work only three times in a week cos he's no even the owner of the bank! undecided
Yeah. I know. Just speaking generally probably a reform or something. There was a thread yesterday on how a Doctor died for working for 72 hours. The body need rest.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship / Southern African Men Are Not Fine / She Is Castigating Me I Need Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.