Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

As A Lady, Which Would You Go For - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For (30056 Views)

Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose / 7 Types Of Single Lady; Which Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Merry100: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?

I pay your bride price, have an indoor traditional celebration between your family and mine, and then proceed to court marriage.

No Asoebi. No white wedding. No feeding of a community of strangers. Not any of those frivolities.

And then the next day we are on our way to any place on earth of your choice for our honeymoon and when we get back there’s a car gift waiting for you and a check of millions for the expansion of your business and another check for any of your parents or siblings who may be looking for money to establish their business.

Or —

We burn over 20 million Naira on glamorous traditional and white wedding celebrations and ensure it’s the talk of the town. You will have your dozens of bridesmaids and I have my dozens of groomsmen.

You will have your bridal shower and our suya night at a 5 Star Hotel and at our parties, we will let our parents invite different dance groups that we will fund and let them use us to pepper their perceived rivals and all of that….

After the few hours that all this waste will last, we will go home and spend the night thinking about the millions we wasted and wake up the next morning with long faces and none of the long-lasting benefits that come with the first option.

You continue to jump from one office to another searching for a job and using Okada, Taxi, or Keke whenever the man is not available to take you to where you are going.

Please, choose one! This too is the option I will give to anyone I would consider getting married to and only one answer there will work for me. 🤔
None of the above.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Alexiiydon: 10:12am On Apr 07
7demons:

Why should you be using N5-6Millon for weeding?? No be to call friends gather eat rice and enjoy themselves?
As a man I don't care if na old suit I wear, most important thing is to see people are comfortable, have plenty to eat and drink and enough to take away. The budget shouldn't exceed N2m.
lol wheyre think you say you’re rich...so you’re one useless poor brat old suit go fit you so well mumu
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by 7demons: 5:19pm On Apr 08
Alexiiydon:
lol wheyre think you say you’re rich...so you’re one useless poor brat old suit go fit you so well mumu
Fool, keep stalking me. You don't know I have multiple accounts here?
Do you know how many people I have financial benefited from me?
Keep being stupid. Na Afraid dey worry you.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Alexiiydon: 6:50pm On Apr 08
7demons:

Fool, keep stalking me. You don't know I have multiple accounts here?
Do you know how many people I have financial benefited from me?
Keep being stupid. Na Afraid dey worry you.
I just need something to nail you so you go make that mouth for my front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / How I Met My Girlfriend / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.