Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

As A Lady, Which Would You Go For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For (30017 Views)

Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose / 7 Types Of Single Lady; Which Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?

I pay your bride price, have an indoor traditional celebration between your family and mine, and then proceed to court marriage.

No Asoebi. No white wedding. No feeding of a community of strangers. Not any of those frivolities.

And then the next day we are on our way to any place on earth of your choice for our honeymoon and when we get back there’s a car gift waiting for you and a check of millions for the expansion of your business and another check for any of your parents or siblings who may be looking for money to establish their business.

Or —

We burn over 20 million Naira on glamorous traditional and white wedding celebrations and ensure it’s the talk of the town. You will have your dozens of bridesmaids and I have my dozens of groomsmen.

You will have your bridal shower and our suya night at a 5 Star Hotel and at our parties, we will let our parents invite different dance groups that we will fund and let them use us to pepper their perceived rivals and all of that….

After the few hours that all this waste will last, we will go home and spend the night thinking about the millions we wasted and wake up the next morning with long faces and none of the long-lasting benefits that come with the first option.

You continue to jump from one office to another searching for a job and using Okada, Taxi, or Keke whenever the man is not available to take you to where you are going.

Please, choose one! This too is the option I will give to anyone I would consider getting married to and only one answer there will work for me. 🤔
Rubbish post
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by gospelchi: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
You didn't acknowledge the original owner of the write up
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by professore(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lowkey wedding is good
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by akinade28(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
I will accept A , if small church wedding is included, with the maximum of 20 guests.
Instead of the big honeymoon, give me the money for business.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by obaidan: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?
I pay your bride price, have an indoor traditional celebration between your family and mine, and then proceed to court marriage.
No Asoebi. No white wedding. No feeding of a community of strangers. Not any of those frivolities.
And then the next day we are on our way to any place on earth of your choice for our honeymoon and when we get back there’s a car gift waiting for you and a check of millions for the expansion of your business and another check for any of your parents or siblings who may be looking for money to establish their business.

Or —

We burn over 20 million Naira on glamorous traditional and white wedding celebrations and ensure it’s the talk of the town. You will have your dozens of bridesmaids and I have my dozens of groomsmen.
You will have your bridal shower and our suya night at a 5 Star Hotel and at our parties, we will let our parents invite different dance groups that we will fund and let them use us to pepper their perceived rivals and all of that….
After the few hours that all this waste will last, we will go home and spend the night thinking about the millions we wasted and wake up the next morning with long faces and none of the long-lasting benefits that come with the first option.
You continue to jump from one office to another searching for a job and using Okada, Taxi, or Keke whenever the man is not available to take you to where you are going.
Please, choose one! This too is the option I will give to anyone I would consider getting married to and only one answer there will work for me. 🤔
sorry to disappoint you, although it is big money but 20m Naira cannot do a glamorous wedding, so why spend that much on an event that won't even be talked about
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Gee64: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's even better to do 'Deeper Life' Wedding sef. grin
All that 'Make dem see me' stuff would invite village people's interest in your downfall. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by sageb: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?

Or —

First option
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Little21: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
I will always go for first. Cuz God knows, I hate partying or anything that calls for attention.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Oizee(f): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?

Or —

even without all those benefits attached, I still prefer the first option.
During my time my people just carry the thing for head as if it was their own.

I hope and pray that my daughter won't fancy all the stress called elaborate weddings
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by lomprico(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dem go shock you
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Cj4charles(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Men don really suffer, no wonder their life expectancy is way shorter than that of women
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by ukaface(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
The first option
I kuku no like stress
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by KhingLufem1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
Smile
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by blesdman(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:
From the N20m in your option 2 which is the proposed budget in your "extravagant" wedding scenerio, a wise person can still use N5m-N6m of it to celebrate a relatively "big" wedding while still using the balance to build a good investment as u proposed in your first scenerio and it will be a win-win for everybody cheesy grin. You dey chop well well for other people wedding celebrations but u no want make person chop your own, do you know how much it will cost to travel to "any part of the world of her choice" as you claimed in your option one, flight tickets for two, accommodation, feeding and other logistics? shocked, at the end of the day, your spending in option 1 may even surpass that of option 2 cheesy
Analysis finish here...u be mathematician?
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by BlackyOne: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
I'm not spending any penny more that 1 million naira for My wedding.

If she wants to be frivolous then she can bring her own money.

Rubbish
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by funkemary(f): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Personally I'm not a freak of flamboyant lifestyle or wedding: I just want it simple, no much attention wedding. But not a fan of court wedding though and if possible sef no asoebi. I discussed this with my mom one day and she said God forbid grin how can she buy other people's asoebi and it get to her turn and she's not picking one grin grin

I believe what matters most is what happens after the wedding.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Yankiss(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jeon:
😂 Why are you concernYed about stranger's choices?

Why not directly ask your girlfriend to know which one will be suitable for you.

And that your number 2, means nothing to rich folks. They can spend on wedding and still spend more on their honeymoon,trips ,mansions and lavish gifts.And will continue to spend more ever after.

😂
This seems a social experiment na. Forget inbetweens. Which one are you going for?? grin grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Alvin212(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
pocohantas:
You just dey find talk. See mouth like 20m.

I want to suck breastttt
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by BluntCrazeMan: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?

Or —

You cannot be a good judge abbegg..
You're too biased,, even in your question.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by BluntCrazeMan: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gafferde:

Which do you prefer?
And did you find my post funny?
too funny
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by BluntCrazeMan: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
oz4real83:
From the N20m in your option 2 which is the proposed budget in your "extravagant" wedding scenerio, a wise person can still use N5m-N6m of it to celebrate a relatively "big" wedding while still using the balance to build a good investment as u proposed in your first scenerio and it will be a win-win for everybody cheesy grin. You dey chop well well for other people wedding celebrations but u no want make person chop your own, do you know how much it will cost to travel to "any part of the world of her choice" as you claimed in your option one, flight tickets for two, accommodation, feeding and other logistics? shocked, at the end of the day, your spending in option 1 may even surpass that of option 2 cheesy

You garrit..

All he hates is just a biigg wedding.
Not the spendings..

So,, the actual options are..

A quiet wedding with no guests, and a reward of extravagant private spendings.

Or

A biigg wedding,, but the punishment is a no-shiishii aftermath..
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by legba1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
siofra:
Hmm.

The man I'll marry will be able to spend 20m and more on our wedding and honeymoon without going broke 😎😎✌️

Lolzzzzzzz, reality check is coming
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by EngrKemp: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Wetin I do
Abi u no know wetin u do ?
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by fineberry(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
What can I say
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
foolish boy.
Idiot simp.
Alvin212:

I want to suck breastttt
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by samwillyco1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
shankara7:
Stop playing

I mean it
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Elanblaze01(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2023
See you!!
You go rust like iron for ur papa house
siofra:
Hmm.

The man I'll marry will be able to spend 20m and more on our wedding and honeymoon without going broke 😎😎✌️
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by DonroxyII: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Gafferde:

Which do you prefer?
God Knows I'm Only Giving the Option 1 & No Any Alternative Option ...

Showbiz marriage ain't for me neither is Showbiz Wedding ....

Marriage is work & fun ... no time for drama.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by lala45: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2023
I will go for the first one.
But we need to go to the chapel for a very small wedding where the priest will seal our union with God.
I am not a fan of big wedding and so,there is no big deal about it.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by KingOKON: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2023
Gafferde:
Which would you prefer?

Or —

Africans, very very brainwashed people
What is Traditional and white wedding?
Europeans Americans Arabs Asians is that what they do?
Inferiority complex is a serious problem both the leaders and followers
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Anny69: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Gafferde:

Which do you prefer?
The one I prefer isn't here. I prefer a less expensive white and trade wedding. It's a funny post.
Re: As A Lady, Which Would You Go For by Ogegod87: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Option 1 please, thank you 💕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Releases His Pre-wedding Photos / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.