Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,444 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1133 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by cycline404(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2011
Re: ? by bekay911(f): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2011
cant u read d handwritings on d wall
Re: ? by cycline404(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
@bekay911, i can feel that too, I think i will go to her stay there for some days then i will be reading and watching her, She begged though!
Re: ? by bekay911(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
James Bond lol
Re: ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
Take my advice and get out of it right now. Long distance relationship is not for your type.
Re: ? by cycline404(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Take my advice and get out of it right now. Long distance relationship is not for your type.

I DONT UNDERSTAND, !
Re: ? by Godmother(f): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
cycline404:

Lately i distance relationship has been some how, she was blaming me that i do not sent her mail not knowing that i sent her two mails waiting for her response. When she call she hung up call on me, does that really mean she has been seeing someone else

When she call she hung up call on me =is she seeing someone else?
Seriously, how do people reason these days. undecided
Re: ? by cycline404(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
@all well i guess she must av a reason or the other never the less let me keep playing along! and see how it works,
Re: ? by slimyem: 4:01am On Oct 20, 2011
cycline404:

@all well i guess she must av a reason or the other never the less let me keep playing along! and see how it works,
if you know this, why are you here asking for advice?huh?
Re: ? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2011
cycline404:

I DONT UNDERSTAND, !
There is lack of trust in the relationship, and you sound immature as well. . .not really for a relationship at all.

Trust me young man, I have been in a long distance relationship, is not easy at all. What help me was that, my bf was very understanding, and patient with me.

With the way you are going, you are gonna mess up soon.

No hard feelings son. wink wink
Re: ? by Godmother(f): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2011
rokiatu:

There is lack of trust in the relationship, and you sound immature as well. . .not really for a relationship at all.

Trust me young man, I have been in a long distance relationship, is not easy at all. What help me was that, my bf was very understanding, and patient with me.

With the way you are going, you are gonna mess up soon.

No hard feelings son. wink wink

And really bad too.
Re: ? by Blazing88(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2011
[i][/i]
Na wa o.
She hung up on u so what?
She probably must have been having a bad day & took it out on u!
Dont read too much into it!
Smh,
Re: ? by itiswell1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
This your English self na wa.
Re: ? by Ranoscky(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Godmother:

When she call she hung up call on me =is she seeing someone else?
Seriously, how do people reason these days. undecided
Lol.

Believe u me, I just dont know what to say!

it is well:

This your English self na wa.
So na u make the OP edit his previous post and left 2 comma on the front page? Lol
Re: ? by MrCork17: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
What in the name of Mr Cork iz goin on hear? angry
Re: ? by Ranoscky(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
Question

(1) (Reply)

He Is Deeply Inlove With Her But Im Brother Na Member Of Boko Haram / I Have Just Been Jilted. / I Love You But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.