Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Feeling Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Guilty (1105 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / How To Break Up With Him Without Feeling Guilty / Feeling Guilty After The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Guilty by prosper86: 8:57pm On May 14, 2013
Today,my roommate had a visitor,one of her male friends,they have been friends for a while now, up to 3months ,he took her out for a date last week and came to visit her at home today and were intimate,she has been feeling guilty for sleeping with him.
My roommate is single and the guy said he is single too.
I have told her to stop feeling bad and be careful next time,but she keeps saying she has committed fornication and d guy will see her as cheap,since they are not dating,please what else can I tell her ,I'm tired of seeing her crying.
Re: Feeling Guilty by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2013
Bt d thing sweet her abi?
Re: Feeling Guilty by Dygeasy(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2013
What's your own? When they were doing it, was she crying? no be "oosh aash faster" she dey shout? now she's crying foul. Thats FWB and they both benefited from each other. She should chill, maybe he's gonna ask her out later. Tell her I said sorry sha.
Re: Feeling Guilty by Scarpon(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2013
Dyt: Bt d thing sweet her abi?
lol nl no go kill person for laff
Re: Feeling Guilty by Scarpon(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2013
simple truth is she either have feeling for the guy that she can't control or she is a LovePeddler
Re: Feeling Guilty by chelseabmw(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy help me ask her oooooo..... Later dem go say i be bad guy grin grin shebi u don see cheap girls now
Re: Feeling Guilty by chelseabmw(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2013
@poster

Give me her number so that i can tell her what to do
Re: Feeling Guilty by Kslib(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2013
prosper86: Today,my roommate had a visitor,one of her male friends,they have been friends for a while now, up to 3months ,he took her out for a date last week and came to visit her at home today and were intimate,she has been feeling guilty for sleeping with him.
My roommate is single and the guy said he is single too.
I have told her to stop feeling bad and be careful next time,but she keeps saying she has committed fornication and d guy will see her as cheap,since they are not dating,please what else can I tell her ,I'm tired of seeing her crying.
Abi d tin no do her... Why not call d guy on her behalf and excuse dem for the whole day.. D next moring,na she go begin say "my sista life is too short abeg,i have to live to the fullest"...
Girls funny sha... When una pull cloth you no cry,when he pull her pant she no remember fornication,when he comot him weapon she no feel guilty,when he begin drive her package she no feel cheap,when she dey shout "oh baby" she no send.. Na wen d whole thing don finish na im she begin think well/cry.. I tell you my people those are tears of joy..lmao
Abeg check well,maybe na sp.erm she dey cry instead of water..
I wont be surprised if this girl has a bf.. D next step she will take is to call her bf in tears and start saying "baby,i didnt know how it happened,it was d devils work.... but when d guy dey phuck you i no hear devil voice nah,na only ur voice me hear dey say "ouch ah ouch ah"....
GIRLS!! GIRLS!!!! GIRLS!!!! How many times did i call you....
Re: Feeling Guilty by Ab025(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2013
Why she dey complain, afterall she is not a virgin, d simple tin is she lost controll and was charmed by d "moves" of that prince charming and I dnt see that as a crime or even if it is a crime, then she has comitted it b4 since it is nt her 1st time..........make she cool down jare, it is called "wooing".......abi is she a learner??
Re: Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 4:47am On May 15, 2013
@ OP,dnt stop her pls,she needs to cry. Sometimes we jst need to allow people cry cos they need it.

If am d roomate i will tell her tins that wil make her cry the more.Remind her of STD or HIV,drag her to get tested. I will apologise afterwards.And this d type of roommates i would want for myself,nt the ones that will pet me and tell me i haven't done anything,killing d little conscience i got.

We all effup sometimes, if some dont cry about it,they dont get over it. ALLOW HER TO CRY

1 Like

Re: Feeling Guilty by clockwise(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2013
it baffles me when gals cry or lament after having sex. was she forced to do it? abeg tell her to continue, after d guy don hear ur RINGTONE u con dey cry. i think say she no get assignment to do. somethin wey dey swéet u when una dey do am.
Re: Feeling Guilty by Mynd44: 6:18am On May 15, 2013
Medicine after death.

Make she dey cry jorh. Who send am?
Re: Feeling Guilty by shizzle11(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2013
I dey laff'o
Re: Feeling Guilty by DigitalSignal(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2013

U nor see sey d tin nor swit am? Dat's why she's crying na! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Kill My Wife, She Killed Herself - Akolade Narrates Ordeal / Confession Of A Teen Whose Life Was Almost Ruined By Her Online Lover / Why True Love Must Spend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.