Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Truth You Learnt As An Adult - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth You Learnt As An Adult (37195 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / 3 Important Relationship Lessons I Wish I Learnt As A Young Man / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by JakomComm(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
No matter how well you plan, there will always be things that you can't control or foresee. But that's not necessarily a bad thing - sometimes, the most unexpected events can lead to the best outcomes. Learning to roll with the punches and adapt to change has been a valuable lesson for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by justifyme(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Life is full of ups and downs one day you are on top and next minute you are a clown, you can’t be happy forever neither will you be sad forever

6 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Btruth: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Never borrow money that you cannot give out to anyone.

10 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
JonCina:
Tinubu WILL be the President of Nigeria for the next 4years!
This show u are a mediocre. An answer completely different from the subject matter. What a daunce

6 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by frankson1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Samantha124:
If I knew you personally, I was gonna deliberately come to your house frequently and claim that I'm hungry even when I'm not, just to get on your nerves... grin grin grin

That wouldn't have been a problem. You'd be taking cereals every time you come and alone because I won't be eating with you.

If I notice you're disturbing, I'll block you immediately because there are times I don't wish to see anyone cheesy cheesy
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by IyaTola: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
shocked
profmallor:
Dont be a 100% reliable, occasionally fail people intentionally so you wont be taken for granted.
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Sparkle777(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chingyyy878:
What’s the hardest truth you have learnt as an adult?

Never ever rely or believe in Nigeria's govt. Leaders that couldn't give you the indomie, rice etc that they didn't buy. Is it roads, schools, hospital that they will build.
May God remove every wickedd demonicc politicians and leaders IJN

7 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by IyaTola: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lance008:
Sometimes those people you are fighting for want you disgrace
I learnt this the hard way
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by dirolad(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Olokobintin:
Look for a help the helper can gain in it. Looking for a totally free help won't move you forward.

well said. Balance the mindset of negotiating your way to success. You won't meet plenty NO's by the way.

1 Like

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by professore(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
People have said many things

1 Like

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
If you block me, I'd use a private number to call you... I learned this from my friend, sometimes we would have misunderstandings and I'd block her, but she'd still use a private number to call me and command me to unblock her... grin grin grin
frankson1:

That wouldn't have been a problem. You'd be taking cereals every time you come and alone because I won't be eating with you.

If I notice you're disturbing, I'll block you immediately because there are times I don't wish to see anyone cheesy cheesy
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by IyaTola: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Love ALL, trust NONE
Be the one they hate because they don't know what you cooking up, even when you ain't cooking anything

If you are in your early 20's LEAVE Nigeria now as it will never get better;

Don't give a hoot about what people say behind your back

Be the real you 100%

Don't ever conform to the dictates of the society, rather dictate to the society

6 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Woodshot: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Only sensible thread devoid of tribal slurs since 2023...wait are we still in 2023?

4 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by OnlyFiction: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
0taPiaPia:

You are good. I read all through

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Fryx: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Caleycash:
This is what I'm looking for!, all those BS about Karma are all scam!

True but at the same time, be careful who you cheat.

No “Karma” only applies to fools.

5 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by OnlyFiction: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
LordIsaac:

You are good…take it to the bank!😀

Much thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by frankson1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Samantha124:
If you block me, I'd use a private number to call you... I learned this from my friend, sometimes we would have misunderstandings and I'd block her, but she'd still use a private number to call me and command me to unblock her... grin grin grin

I meant that I'll block you from coming to my house.

And as for calls, I'll pick your calls if I'm in the mood to talk with anyone but if I'm not, I'll be looking at the phone ringing or I put it on silent if it's disturbing cheesy
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by pocom16: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
MikeofKd:
Money doesn’t necessarily bring happiness ,it’s just important to have it to solve basic problems. but you think it does cause there’s probably a lot of stuffs you want to do with money.

Well think about it this way , after getting all the money and you’ve done everything you’ve always wanted , you start to feel empty ,it’s like you’ve seen it all so there’s no excitement anymore , u begin to get tired of luxury easily.

That’s why you see the likes of Elon musks , Dangote , Otedola , money doesn’t seem to excite them at all. But they understand that it important to have it.

Micheeew ...rest

1 Like

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by LtChisom: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Islam is a form of mental disorder and that yorubas have cowardice, treachery, sabotage, backstabbing, etc cursed and engraved in their dna

6 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by virginchaser(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I've learned that food poisoning is real... I've been 🤮🤮🤮 all evening.

Hopefully I'll be okay tomorrow.

I hope you are okay now. We don't want to hear bad news. Please stay safe
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Anyways, I understand.

I'm an introvert too... But I like sharing my food.
frankson1:

I meant that I'll block you from coming to my house.

And as for calls, I'll pick your calls if I'm in the mood to talk with anyone but if I'm not, I'll be looking at the phone ringing or I put it on silent if it's disturbing cheesy
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
I'm better.. at least I was able to eat breakfast this morning.

Even if I died, you guys wouldn't know about it because no one knows me personally here.
virginchaser:

I hope you are okay now. We don't want to hear bad news. Please stay safe
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by UncleKoboko: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rapture4real:

You have really suffered from women. Give your life to Jesus Christ today for a new life. Don't use one experience to generalise others. Remain blessed
Or deh
We know your type... cheesy
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by frankson1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Anyways, I understand.

I'm an introvert too... But I like sharing my food.

Keep it up, it's good but be careful while eating in the same plate with some friends.

I hope you're feeling much better now..
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by segcymoor(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Blake755:
Life is 100% your responsibility no one is coming to save you

Everyman for himself..but God for us all

It's an individual matter!

4 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by selmann(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

You have to take information people will bring to you serious. The first way God blesses is He sends people. The second way is the people will bring you information. If you open yourself to both, you'll experience exponential blessings of God later on, it won't be fast, take note.
please explain more on information aspects like what kind of information can one accept and filters..
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Deco7: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
selmann:
please explain more on information aspects like what kind of information can one accept and filters..

Find people who post stuffs on social media follow as many as possible and read up and stuvs they post. They lies your way out
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Deco7: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:
Islam is a form of mental disorder and that yorubas have cowardice, treachery, sabotage, backstabbing, etc cursed and engraved in their dna

grin
Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Deco7: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
IyaTola:
Love ALL, trust NONE
Be the one they hate because they don't know what you cooking up, even when you ain't cooking anything

Don't give a hoot about what people say behind your back

Be the real you 100%

Don't ever conform to the dictates of the society, rather dictate to the society

Haba. Iyaebe

2 Likes

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Josefvision(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
No one is genuinely happy in Nigeria every one is trying to survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by Haliraph(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Trying to feel pitied is a wrong choice and a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Truth You Learnt As An Adult by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sparkle777:

Never ever rely or believe in Nigeria's govt. Leaders that couldn't give you the indomie, rice etc that they didn't buy. Is it roads, schools, hospital that they will build.
May God remove every wickedd demonicc politicians and leaders IJN

Only God anoint the rightful leader so whoever is leading Nigeria just know God put him there and we deserve it. Good or bad because he can’t never give us problem that is bigger than us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Shoot - / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.