Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . (2499 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . by TinubuThief: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin
Re: People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . by Oche211(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
The worse mistake you will make is accepting that girl back.
You said she's exploring and moving with many people.

That girl can't make a good wife again unfortunately.
She's forever lost.
Re: People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . by Brandiebird: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
The mistake you made was keeping in contact with her. You can not go through the process of healing if you don’t cut all communications and move on with life. If this relationship was meant to be then you might cross paths one day and if it wasn’t then you will meet your future wife and she her future husband. Long story short, cut all communication and contact with her, a build your life up, fulfil your goals and dreams.
Re: People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . by Chukstotti(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Zeal0000007:
Married couples who came back to reconcile with their ex and marry please advice me.

I and my gal have been together for a long period of time at a point we had to cohabit. I supported part of her school, thank God she will be graduating few months from now. We separated January this year, our relationship is 7 years older, reasons we stayed that long was because we were just growing up, i was 23 in my year 3 in school , while she was 18 writing her weac. This is someone i later engaged . Initially when she left me and parked out of my house I had to full my hands and watch her leave 7years of what we built . when she left, she couldn't stay without me unfortunately where she went to, she had to call and be disturbing me and I paid deaf ears , out of this she fall into depression and her bp rised , she was admitted twice in the hospital.

She had to recover with different people , today she has alot of different people she's seeing , unfortunately she's actually exploring life now, many people have asked me to let her be for now, though I was her first experience ( I deflowered her), that if she's mine, she will definitely come back, I have tried for the past 7 months now to move on I can't, and efforts to bring her back has provened abortive though we've been communicating but rght now i ended the communication . I have been at home now unemployment for a while now. My career is still young and a very good one as at that, just that it has not began paying yet.

People advice me to pray that God should bless me so I could call her back . Deep inside of me I'm just imagining how will our love life look like if we eventually come back after separating for a while. How will sex look like ? How will kissing look like, Knowing that she must have slept with a lot of persons. people who came back together please share your experience, I still love and want her to come back so we settle down, if you ask her , she will tell u that I'm still in her mind.

I do hear of people who separated and later came back and marry and they're doing fine , how possible is that and why is mine like this ?

NEVER TAKE BACK A WOMAN WHO LEFT YOU TO BE WITH ANOTHER MAN......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough! Men, Rise! / I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Do Gays Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.