Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

KELECHI {tragedy Of A Single Mom} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KELECHI {tragedy Of A Single Mom} (702 Views)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KELECHI {tragedy Of A Single Mom} by Pascalsite: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
☄️KELECHI💫

☄️ {Tragedy of a single mom}☄️

🥀°°°°°°EPISODE 1°°°°°°🥀

🥀BY HENRICA 🥀

Kelechi was raped and got pregnant at the age of 15…Kelechi’s aunt didn’t believe she got pregnant because of rape so she started maltreating her and she made her life a living hell…

Kelechi’s parent were killed in their own house when she was just 2 years old so she went to live with her mum’s friend..

no one agreed to take her in because they thought she was a witch and she killed her parent with her witchcraft…

Kelechi’s wicked aunt continued maltreating her until one day…she was busy beating her up when suddenly she accidentally pushed kelechi from the stair case and kelechi started bleeding from her v*gina…

Madam Adaku took kelechi to a nearby hospital and the doctors tried to save her life and her Baby’s life too..

After some time, Kelechi did an operation and gave birth to a baby girl but her bleeding couldn’t stop…..

💫💫

“ Aunt…Aunt help me…I am dying slowly…help me…”kelechi said in pains…

“ you can’t die now…you have to take care of this bastard okay?…”Madam Adaku said.

“ I am dying…Help me please..”she said.

“ Stop talking arrant Nonsense…you can’t die because your witchcraft is already saving you so shut your dirty mouth…”Madam Adaku said in anger as the doctor rushed in with a nurse…

“ Ma’am…we have tried everything possible but your bleeding won’t stop so we have to take you into the theatre for an operation now…we have to remove your womb or else you are going to die..”the doctor said…

“ No not my womb…My womb can’t be damaged…aunt don’t let this wicked people take me away…no I can’t lose my womb..”Kelechi said …

“ Nurse take this child from her…she has less than an hour to live so we have to remove her womb..”the doctor said leaving…

“ Aunt…save me…don’t let them damage my womb…please don’t do this..”Kelechi cried as the nurse took her to the theatre…

💫💫

After the doctor removed Kelechi’s womb, the bleeding didn’t still stop so they demanded for more money for another operation…

“ Madam witch…the witch of all witches…this your stupid plan would never work…I am going to abadone you in this hospital so you can just die…I am tired of you…take this bastard away and die…Go and die…”Madam Adaku said angrily…

“ aunt…you were the one That put me in this condition…after everything you did to me,you still had the guts to throw me out if That rat hole …aunt..I curse you today,you shall die a very painful death…I curse you…”Kelechi said in tears…

“ Go and die you witch…just go and die fool…”Madam Adaku said leaving…

“ ERM…Ma’am you have to leave our hospital now because your aunt has refused to deposit money so leave…we don’t want any blood stains here …”the nurse said

“ Please have pity on a poor girl like me..please help me…I have nowhere to go…”kelechi said

“ ma’am…do you want me to get sacked?..I said pack your things and leave, you have stained everywhere with blood already..”The nurse said as kelechi took her baby and left the hospital..

She didn’t know where to go so she started walking into a lonely street thinking she could see an uncompleted building to stay..

She was about entering the lonely street when an old woman stoped her saying…

“ My child…Please…don’t go..go…into …that street…it’s too lonely…please..”the woman said smiling.

“ Hey old fool…who are you shining teeth with?..with your brown teeth like locust beans…common vanish from here..”kelechi said rudely..

“ My child…please listen to me, don’t go there..”the woman said but kelechi left and entered the lonely street with her baby…

She saw an uncompleted building and ran inside only to see a woman and a man wearing masks…

“ Hands up you fool…”the woman said pointing a pistol at her..

“ Are you deaf?..she’s said you should hands up you fool..”the man said…

“ Please don’t harm me…I am only but a poor woman…As you see,I just give birth and I am in a bad condition now,please let me go…”kelechi said..

“ Shut up you fool…and give us that bastard baby now…”the man said dragging the baby from kelechi..he quickly brought out a knife and held it close the baby’s neck…

“ No…don’t harm my child…no…give her back to me or else I am going to destroy you two…you are a fool for thinking I would let my baby go…”Kelechi said…

“ You are still a small fool my child so just surrender or better still choose between your life or this bastard baby…”The woman said and pointed a pistol at kelechi..

“ Stop it..don’t call my baby a bastard…stop it..”kelechi said

Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://storiesbyblinks.com/category/kelechi-tragedy-of-a-single-mom/
Re: KELECHI {tragedy Of A Single Mom} by Pascalsite: 1:03am On Jan 20
Interesting place to read stories
Re: KELECHI {tragedy Of A Single Mom} by Pascalsite: 12:04pm On Feb 07
Interesting story

(1) (Reply)

How Do Singles Especially Virgins Curb Sexual Desire? / Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup / Highest Patronizers Of Road Side Prostitutes: 98% Will Fail This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.