Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles (51976 Views)

Save Nigeria Movement Accuses Obasanjo Of Planning To Divide Nigeria / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Boyjaco: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2023
Lost priority nonsense but they're all standing behind a drug baron a identity thief nonsense
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by MrsTblooms: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
2elliot:
Na una laziness be the reason why the white people no use una as slaves.
I thought you worth talking to. So, you're this daft cry
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Exceed15: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Foolish step in wrong direction.
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by olamike02: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2023
HardBishop:
Imagine a General and a former head of state, you yorubas have that audacity stripped his tittles. Nonsense

I guess most of the so called obas were playing kekere dance in their nursery daycare when this GENERAL OBASANJO went to biafran war, even became a president them when OBAS were they're in primary school. I don't think yorubas get respect.
Ori e'ti gba'le. Who made you judge in Yoruba matter. A man with lager than life image of himself was to be placed in the dark side of our history where he belongs, you're here vomiting nonsense. The baba has shown to be very irresponsible,even his daughter and wife attested to this. A man that slept with his daughter-in-law,that one get any respect 🙄

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by UncleKoboko: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2023
2elliot:
If not for the Whitman, there would have been nothing like united Yoruba culture. There was no ethic group as you yorubas indulging in inter tribal wars like you guys. The Whitman, and indeed one Nigeria, are the only things that united you people. So, stop with that bullshit patriotism to your culture.
I can smell an OSU from there comments...
Please tell me how United your tribe is.
Yẹyẹ
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by brainycaleb(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:

Hehehe

We respect our culture.

Omoluabis don't wake up their elders with sidekicks like they do in one region so that OSU's attitude is not acceptable by us.

When you are Close to a tree, you would know the Kind of fruit it bears.I live In Yoruba land and I've Seen your So called "Omoluabi's" do much more worse! especially to their elders, things Other tribes would frown or even Cringe at!

A 20 years old boy who is an Oba is older than a 90 years old man. The 90yr old man has to respect that crown. It is the crown he is respecting and not the boy.

it's the Same everywhere in africa.infact, as an Igbo man born and bred in benin City, The Oba of benin is Like a god amongst men. OBJ has met him Many times and never for once attempted or even dared to disrespect him.

So, Instead of of you shading any particular Nigerian region, Simply say " you're trying to discipline an erring chieftain from your region." the other nonsense you wrote didn't make you any smart!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by NSK4U(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
They hate OBJ majorly for supporting Obi against the duo of Tinubu and Atiku but I believe God is vindicating OBJ day in day out with what Tinubu's presidency is doing to them.

OBJ has not given a eyelid to them.
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by YourGFsnatcher: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:

Hehehe

We respect our culture.

Omoluabis don't wake up their elders with sidekicks like they do in one region so that OSU's attitude is not acceptable by us.

A 20 years old boy who is an Oba is older than a 90 years old man. The 90yr old man has to respect that crown. It is the crown he is respecting and not the boy.

The last line is the most depressing word I've heard from a human being this month.
"He's not respecting the boy, he's respecting the crown".
Meaning even if the boy doesn't respect the people, they have no choice but to still endure inhumane hardship because you have been brainwashed by your ancestors that the crown is more powerful than the living. What a pity!!!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by oshaosha2014(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is because of this your stupid comment I decided to sign in. The office of the Oba is what is actually respected whether the person occupying that office is Obasanjo's grandchildren agemate or not. What Obasanjo did was crossing the line. Reminds me of what happened Bode Thomas when he treated disrespectfully the then oba of oyo, demanding that he showed him. Man died a tragic death.

HardBishop:
Imagine a General and a former head of state, you yorubas have that audacity stripped his tittles. Nonsense

I guess most of the so called obas were playing kekere dance in their nursery daycare when this GENERAL OBASANJO went to biafran war, even became a president them when OBAS were they're in primary school. I don't think yorubas get respect.
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by MusicMod(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
lexylaw40:

The apex Yoruba group under the aegis of Yoruba Council Worldwide has stripped former president Olusegun Obasanjo....
Why is the letter not typed in Yoruba Language?

Just asking 🤷
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Biafra freedom is giving birth to other territories that seek to be free from oppressors.

6:00AM To 12:00 noon in Biafra territory Is The Code....
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by sylve11: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:

Hehehe

We respect our culture.

😆 cool

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by lexylaw40: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
MusicMod:

Why is the letter not typed in Yoruba Language?

Just asking 🤷
probably because obj doesn't understand the culture as he his alleged to be an Igbo man

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Johel(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
lexylaw40:

https://thenewsguru.com/news/korofo-stand-up-order-yoruba-apex-group-strips-obasanjo-of-all-chieftaincy-titles/

Obj is bigger than all of them, although he's an evil man too, and I hate him, but the Yoruba obas are all thieves and hypocrites,he knows them well...let them kiss his black ass...Obj no send dem.
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Mrice22: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=alanto post=125972479]
He's only convicted in your zobu mind, he just came from the US.
He'll be president for 8 years inshallah.

Be playing..
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by sukar886: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Baba no even get there time
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by sinero: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
HardBishop:

Respect respect hen hen hen........
You should respect a military general who has the capability of leading an army. You bloody civilians who don't know to defend yourself will be ranting ..............
20 yrs old ko or no...... Respect trash trash....

Silly boy!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Mypeople2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
OriOko88:

You stupid fool coming online to spill trash from mouth.So any old man now is closer to his grave. What about young men also dying at their prime? Watch ur mouth,don't wish people death so u won't go before them. Its a warning. Oponu apoda
Are you mad? Can't you be polite ? I am sorry for your parents, they failed in training you .Na woman go still manage this fool .Get out of here .If you nor sabi talk, you nor go shut up ? Get out
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by nedekid: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
lexylaw09:
Obasanjo and his alleged father ( The Obi of onitsha )
Atleast his history is known, unlike the other fellow that as it seems, dropped from the sky.
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Tobianojoel(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
HardBishop:

Your papa!!!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by wowcatty: 5:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Obasanjo has never supported a Yoruba candidate, so no one expected him to support president Tinubu.
Wisereborn:
grin grin it still will not change the fact that he refused to support Tinubu

Asking the obas to respect hierarchy was just an excuse undecided

It changes nothing! I have not seen OBJ this determined undecided it has been a while we call him by any title self
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by wowcatty: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2023
All na zero!
He will die a bitter man!
Cantonese:
He remains with the following titles:

1. Accepted the surrender and ended the civil war
2. Ex Army General
3. Ex head of state
4. Ex President (2 terms)
5. Pastor
6. PHd
7. Owner of Obasanjo farms, Ota
8. Former minister of petroleum
9. Former minister of Defence.
10. One of the great figures of the second generation of post-colonial African leaders.
11. Several traditional titles across the country.
12. GCFR.

How can you remove these indelible records from this great and courageous Nigerian statesman?

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by wowcatty: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2023
You just told bold face lies and you know it!
Cantonese:

Baba so pe mentality on display.

An Igbo man, but when the Yorubas needed a son with the widest reach in 1999, to fill in for the loss of MKO, all shouted Obasanjo. Were you not born before 1999? The country compensated the Yorubas with the Presidency in 1999. He was not a son, yet the President. When he appealed to AD supporters to support their own son in the SW in 2003, they overwhelmingly did, except for BAT in Lagos. He was their son. When he refused certain patronages from the SW, they changed the narrative.

Na you be the doctor wey dem born OBJ for him hand, to take know say im papa na Igbo man.

Get small shame bros.

“He’s never happy”. Are you in his mind? At 85 he plays squash. He is a fulfilled man. Records everywhere. Internationally known. Eats well. Sleeps well. Has his medical examinations every January. Even BAT the other day in the palace of the Alake asked him to come and work with him.
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Jagaban2012: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2023
HardBishop:

If.you father is part of those who.Obasanjo.disrespect...will this be your comments....or if your village chief.or.Elder or.King you respected so much is.part of those Obasanjo disrespected...will this be your comments.....

If you want to correct an error...must you use another error to correct an error...?/

Obasanjo must go down......gradually because he is a mole to all these Nnnnnyamiri people.....
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Besuccesful: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Sorry no disrespect, if your father was among those kings obasanjo humiliated in front of everyone how will you feel? Apart from beings kings they are not kids that obasanjo should address in that way.

Obasanjo committed a very big offense against the Yoruba existence.

I guess most of the so called obas were playing kekere dance in their nursery daycare when this GENERAL OBASANJO went to biafran war, even became a president them when OBAS were they're in primary school. I don't think yorubas get respect.[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Wisereborn: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2023
wowcatty:
Obasanjo has never supported a Yoruba candidate, so no one expected him to support president Tinubu.
He didn't support, doesn't mean that he is against undecided

If you look at Obasanjo, it's difficult for him to associate himself with questionable characters

If he is publicly saying No! to Tinubu despite all the monies that must have been offered, it should mean something to the wise!!!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by wowcatty: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2023
That's funny because Obasanjo has never supported any Yoruba and he's more of a questionable character than anyone in existence. We are talking about Obasanjo whose mere existence has question marks.
Wisereborn:

He didn't support, doesn't mean that he is against undecided

If you look at Obasanjo, it's difficult for him to associate himself with questionable characters

If he is publicly saying No! to Tinubu despite all the monies that must have been offered, it should mean something to the wise!!!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Wisereborn: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2023
wowcatty:
That's funny because Obasanjo has never supported any Yoruba and he's more of a questionable character than anyone in existence. We are talking about Obasanjo whose mere existence has question marks.
No leader is without blemish, greatness does not mean goodness

but so far the people brought in by Obasanjo have done well by Nigerians, talk about the likes of Yaradua and Jonathan

unlike this APC administration!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by wowcatty: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2023
You have to have some good in you to be great.

If you have those presidents you mentioned now, you would have been soaking sand in place of gari to eat. Gas was about $140 then but now about $40. It's unfair to expect someone earning $40 to afford the same thing as person with $140. Nigeria was rich then and poor now. Then the inflation across the world. With all that money they still couldn't fix the electricity or roads
Wisereborn:

No leader is without blemish, greatness does not mean goodness

but so far the people brought in by Obasanjo have done well by Nigerians, talk about the likes of Yaradua and Jonathan

unlike this APC administration!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Wisereborn: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2023
wowcatty:
You have to have some good in you to be great.

If you have those presidents you mentioned now, you would have been soaking sand in place of gari to eat. Gas was about $140 then but now about $40. It's unfair to expect someone earning $40 to afford the same thing as person with $140. Nigeria was rich then and poor now. Then the inflation across the world. With all that money they still couldn't fix the electricity or roads
Your assumptions about the past leaders are wrong!!!

In this generation, Nigerians bought things cheap, prior to 2015!

APC knew what was on ground but assured the people that it, not could but would be cheaper!!!

If APC is good, why compare Why not stand out

Nigeria is not poor! Nigeria is dressed that way by weak and corrupt leaders for their own selfish gains.

Why are your calculations in dollars undecided is Nigeria currency in $ Or do we buy in dollars grin grin

12.5kg of gas was sold for N1,800 then but now undecided it starts from N6000+ so go tell your lies to your members cause no sane Nigerian will buy it!!!
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by wowcatty: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2023
I stated facts, no assumptions and what I meant was barel of oil not natural gas.
I deal in facts!
Wisereborn:

Your assumptions about the past leaders are wrong!!!

In this generation, Nigerians bought things cheap, prior to 2015!

APC knew what was on ground but assured the people that it, not could but would be cheaper!!!

If APC is good, why compare Why not stand out

Nigeria is not poor! Nigeria is dressed that way by weak and corrupt leaders for their own selfish gains.

Why are your calculations in dollars undecided is Nigeria currency in $ Or do we buy in dollars grin grin

12.5kg of gas was sold for N1,800 then but now undecided it starts from N6000+ so go tell your lies to your members cause no sane Nigerian will buy it!!!

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by HardBishop: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tobianojoel:
Your papa!!!

Durin mama nka

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59