Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 (6001 Views)

Malami, Daura, Sabiu Negotiating To Return $25 Billion Of The $75 Billion Loot. / An Ex-head Of State Will Die Before The End Of September / Obono-Obla:People Walking Free With Billion Of Dollars In Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by netricoin: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
While reading this news, it reminds me of the book of revelation 16:2

https://247updates.com.ng/u-s-govt-quietly-admit-billions-of-vaccinated-will-die-before-2030/

1 Share

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Its not even about book of revelation

The elites have been talking of depopulation for long

6 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Switruth: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Me and my household didn’t take that shit.

13 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by lilvicky68(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
The same way billions will be born before 2030

21 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Jennieee4(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
If you believe then
Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Righthussle: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Switruth:
Me and my household didn’t take that shit.

That's good. You guys will forever then.

6 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Nice2023(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
I am not in any way surprised at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Blacklion3: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
All these nonsense statistics,
The people who wrote the statistics, and scientists who combined the covid jab fit die before the end of 2023 sef.

As if anyone will live forever grin
2030 too far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Jackson619007: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
It might be true or not tho my mind never allowed me to take it and I'm still alive, survived from the so called COVID 19

3 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by KingKO22: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
I took the first injection but I won't die untimely death

Bookmark this 🤣😂🤣

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Is this number in addition to the normal dead or just for those who were vaccinated?
Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by jmoore(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
If you believe this fake report, then your brain is dead.

18 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Switruth: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Righthussle:

That's good. You guys will forever then.
not that bro. I wasn’t sure of it. I live around medical doctors and believe me almost all of them didn’t take it.

6 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by keymatt(m): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
We shouted at the top of our lungs Do Not accept COVID 19 jab, they called us names. Now see what's happening. sad
Those behind COVID 19 and COVID vaccines must be arrested and dragged to the bottom of the ocean for crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by DaddyJapan(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
netricoin:
While reading this news, it reminds me of the book of revelation 16:2

https://247updates.com.ng/u-s-govt-quietly-admit-billions-of-vaccinated-will-die-before-2030/

Arrant nonsense!

You would not be the first to push your alternative truth. After all, Luc Montaigner - a nobel laureate who has lost his marbles - claimed all those who received the vaccine will be dead in two years. cool
Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by ItisWell22(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Samuel L. Jackson’s role in “Kingsman, the Secret Service”

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by famology(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
News for fools

3 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by DaddyJapan(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Please point to any authoritative source which shows "the elites talking about depopulation".

I dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by LocalStandard1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
With this news is it time for Seun and Co. to apologize to me? I have been trying to make posts and comments like this on Nairaland since last year but every time I try they seem to have set a bot to delete all of it without a single person even reading.
People world have been "slumping and dying" that should call for concern and questioning.

Now that it's coming out they are allowing it. Nairaland should stop being authoritarian, tyrannical and shutting people off, but still pushing bigotry to the fore.

And it is also time for people to apologize to Pst Chris, Pst Oyedepo and other Christian leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by MadamExcellency: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
There are ways to relieve yourself of the contaminates of COVID-19 vaccines.

Do your research.

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by RPG2020(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
We all gonna die anyway grin

2 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
If the elite through want to, think of the vaccines your children take up to years without a by accusations.

covid- vaccines is of good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by saysoo: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
You people should just bring back Thanos.

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by DaddyJapan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:
With this news is it time for Seun and Co. to apologize to me? I have been trying to make posts and comments like this on Nairaland since last year but every time I try they seem to have set a bot to delete all of it without a single person even reading.
People world have been "slumping and dying" that should call for concern and questioning.

Now that it's coming out they are allowing it. Nairaland should stop being authoritarian, tyrannical and shutting people off, but still pushing bigotry to the fore.

And it is also time for people to apologize to Pst Chris, Pst Oyedepo and other Christian leaders.

Stop spreading lies.

By the way, since some of the most intelligent people in the world took the vaccine in different continents, have you scaremongers stopped to think about the implication of billions dying suddenly? cool

You think your iPhone is going to work when all those sharp minds at Apple are gone?
Is it you - who is wilfully ignorant - that is going to fly planes, perform keyhole surgery, find the cure for malaria or cancer?
Do you have the latest scientific invention up your sleeve or will that come from one of the pastors you mentioned above?

Think!!! The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by falcon01: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin
I might sound stupid but i lost a contract because of this Covid vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by seunmsg(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Which kain nonsense report be this? Abeg, make una no dey play with this kind of thing o.

21 Likes

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:
There are ways to relieve yourself of the contaminates of COVID-19 vaccines.

Do your research.
can u state the one u know

Let's start from there
Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by Oskiki: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Which kain nonsense report be this? Abeg, make una no dey play with this kind of thing o.
grin grin grin grin u never chichontin

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by BloomingDale(f): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
seunmsg:

No more ethnic bigots on Nairaland. Most go kpeme.

1 Like

Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by LikeAking: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
I will be last person on earth to take that nonsense…

Stupid people..

Forcing people to take that rubbish.

Them no go force us to make money and become successful..

Idiots!!!!
Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by LikeAking: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Stop spreading lies.

By the way, since some of the most intelligent people in the world took the vaccine in different continents, have you scaremongers stopped to think about the implication of billions dying suddenly? cool

You think your iPhone is going to work when all those sharp minds at Apple are gone?
Is it you - who is wilfully ignorant - that is going to fly planes, perform keyhole surgery, find the cure for malaria or cancer?
Do you have the latest scientific invention up your sleeve or will that come from one of the pastors you mentioned above?

Think!!! The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Necessity is the mother of invention… Why can’t he do any of those things you mentioned?
Re: Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 by BigYash: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
When we were telling them,they called us uneducated.. Make una write una will sharply

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elrufai Says Buhari Is Better Than Obasanjo! / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.