Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For (34280 Views)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Edo North: Oshiomhole Dances To Song Praising Tinubu In Ekperialeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Timothy89:

please put the link to where I said I served in Abia in your post or may Amadioha torture you this week

Otolo winners chapel was the first place we assemble after leaving umunya camp at Oyi LGA of Anambra state

you're a certified imbeciles cheesy

Oga check all your previous comment on different posts, you claimed you served in Abia so stop lying, you this slowpoke with an overestimated sense of relevance
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga check all your previous comment on different posts, you claimed you served in Abia so stop lying, you this slowpoke with an overestimated sense of relevance

you're an unprecedented iidiot for not standing to your claims, that's how scammer scammed you dummies for 8yrs with fiscal policies because he knew you people are people of low mentality
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Timothy89:

you're an unprecedented iidiot for not standing to your claims, that's how scammer scammed you dummies for 8yrs with fiscal policies because he knew you people are people of low mentality

Eyahhhh you are so sad and frustrated. you are actually worse than an idiot and that trait exists in your bloodline and will be passed on via DNA to your next generations unborn.
grin grin grin grin grin Oga go and rest it is no longer like before there are igbos that will battle you guys to a stand still
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

Eyahhhh you are so sad and frustrated. you are actually worse than an idiot and that trait exists in your bloodline and will be passed on via DNA to your next generations unborn.
grin grin grin grin grin Oga go and rest it is no longer like before there are igbos that will battle you guys to a stand still

disgrace me by posting the links where I claimed to served in Abia to this post, you ipob m0rons are known for peddling lies and propaganda

you're identifying me with your family rough life, but you forget I've no blood relations with the Nnamdis
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Timothy89:

disgrace me by posting the links where I claimed to served in Abia to this post, you ipob m0rons are known for peddling lies and propaganda

you're identifying me with your family rough life, but you forget I've no blood relations with the Nnamdis

Oga search your conscience and stop the gaslighting.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga search your conscience and stop the gaslighting.

Irony1 that's non tribalism, hate abuses and insulting online would have post link to back his bogus claims but here he's foaming in mouth with his hypocrisy and lies.

I hope your offspring doesn't inherit this your gross fooooolishness
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Timothy89:

Irony1 that's non tribalism, hate abuses and insulting online would have post link to back his bogus claims but here he's foaming in mouth with his hypocrisy and lies.

I hope your offspring doesn't inherit this your gross fooooolishness

Oga face your own offspring that have already inherited traits of imbecilic behavior as exhibited by you.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga face your own offspring that have already inherited traits of imbecilic behavior as exhibited by you.

where is the link to the post that i wrote i served in Abia state hypocrite and liar

confident fooool

I go frustrate you today, I mean you
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Timothy89:

where is the link to the post that i wrote i served in Abia state hypocrite and liar

confident fooool

I go frustrate you today, I mean you

grin grin grin grin grin grin ohhhh you think you matter, i cannot waste my energy getting upset. i rather find your rants amusing because it is clear i struck a nerve. Oga go and rest you don't matter you are not relevant at all.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Irony1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ohhhh you think you matter, i cannot waste my energy getting upset. i rather find your rants amusing because it is clear i struck a nerve. Oga go and rest you don't matter you are not relevant at all.

you can't waste your energy yet you read all my posts to know where I stated that I served in Abia state
?

that your empty skull should be use in the lab for scientific experiment on how stupiid people are created
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Timothy89:

you can't waste your energy yet you read all my posts to know where I stated that I served in Abia state
?

that your empty skull should be use in the lab for scientific experiment on how stupiid people are created

Oga stop projecting your frustrations on me. Once again your lies cannot stick anymore. Go and get a decent job, get a life this propaganda salary of 30k is no life at all.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop projecting your frustrations on me. Once again your lies cannot stick anymore. Go and get a decent job, get a life this propaganda salary of 30k is no life at all.

where is the post to the Abia state fooool?
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Timothy89:

where is the post to the Abia state fooool?

Oga stop being a dense foool. You know the truth, lies no dey sell again.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop being a dense foool. You know the truth, lies no dey sell again.

no I don't know the truth, fúck me up with the truth dummy cow
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Timothy89:

no I don't know the truth, fúck me up with the truth dummy cow

You don't have sense obviously
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Irony1:

You don't have sense obviously

you forget I'm not your parent's first son?
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Timothy89:

you forget I'm not your parent's first son?

you cannot be because you are naturally dense.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Irony1:

you cannot be because my Family are naturally dense.

sure, isn't that where you inherited your fooolishness
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Timothy89:

sure, isn't that where you inherited your fooolishness

Eyahhhh after how many days you are still trying to look for ways to suit your brushed ego!!! I really struck a nerve sha. Bros go and rest you need psychological help.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Eyahhhh after how many days you are still trying to look for ways to suit your brushed ego!!! I really struck a nerve sha. Bros i will go and rest i and my family need psychological help.

you people need more than that Psychiatric, you need to be place under a tight medical surveillance in rehab

FG should build big psychiatric center at the entrance of second Niger Bridge for people like you
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Timothy89:

you people need more than that Psychiatric, you need to be place under a tight medical surveillance in rehab

FG should build big psychiatric center at the entrance of second Niger Bridge for people like you

Oga go and sit down, your are frustrated. I am not responsible for your frustrations.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Oga go and sit down, I'm frustrated. I am not responsible for my frustrations.

may be Peter obi loss is responsible for it. na jeje I dey on my own when you jumped like forest monkey to tell me I wrote Abia state as where I served, oya proved it then you started acting like an idiiot that you're
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Timothy89:

may be Peter obi loss is responsible for it. na jeje I dey on my own when you jumped like forest monkey to tell me I wrote Abia state as where I served, oya proved it then you started acting like an idiiot that you're

No matter how you edit my post it doesn't change the fact that you are mentally deranged. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

No matter how you edit my post it doesn't change the fact that I'm mentally deranged. cheesy cheesy grin grin

sure if you're not you won't be threatening someone you don't know with tracking them and lying on them

you're just an original ewu
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Timothy89:

I am just an original ewu

I agree let me add an enwe too
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

I agree let me add an enwe too

that's my family heritage

unnecessary introduction
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Irony1: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Timothy89:

unnecessary introduction

No matter how many edits you make you still don't have sense.
Re: Omojuwa Under Fire For Praising Tinubu Over What He Condemned Jonathan For by Timothy89(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Irony1:

No matter how many edits you do on my brain i still won't have sense.

na you come sabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant / Alex Ekwueme's Last Major Public Outing Was His Induction Into Imo Hall Of Fame / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.