Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,941 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50639 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Hahahahaha...at least Christianity is not like islam where terrorists read the quran while they rape and murder people
Bring a verse in the quran that promote rape or murder people.

All you stated were commands to xtians in your bible
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
creedencity:

Bring a verse in the quran that promote rape or murder people.

All you stated were commands to xtians in your bible

Have you received your five virgins since you started terrorism?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by creedencity(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Have you received your five virgins since you started terrorism?

Shifting Goal post wink wink
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
creedencity:

Then you don't read your bible.

I know the bible far better than the average Christian.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Emu4life(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

What the quran teaches you

In Islam, whichever pronouncement made by any individual regarding the Religion is scrutinized by thousands within minutes, requesting for references from "The Qur'an or Sunnah (Hadith).
That's why many Muslims on the thread are calling your Ignorance to light. Believe me, there are many who wouldn't mention you bcuz your Ignorance "have been taken care of". At least, even your fellow 'Son of god' worshippers now know that you have 'misyarned'.
Next Time stay away from what you have no knowledge of, especially Islam.
Mumu man grin.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by IfnobeGod20: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I’m just wondering why you think bringing Islam into this matter helps your argument in anyway, particularly as the person throwing the challenge is a known Christian pastor! Do you really think that you should use a possible faulty doctrine in islam(of which there are none) to validate or justify the faulty doctrine of Christianity? Is this really the best you can do to substantiate the veracity of your faith?
Pastor of which church Please? Who ordained him to be one? Reno is not a pastor, he's just a nominal christian.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by grandstar(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bros wants to become a Jehovajs Witness.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.

It's just like saying show me the word "gay, bestiality, voodoo" etc in the Bible.

You can't find them! That the words doesn't exist in the English Bible translation doesn't mean that that the idea, or practice didn't exist.

But these practices have existed long long ago before those words were even coined in English.

Reno is just seeking attention. That's what fuels his ego.

Those words were never in the Bible, whether in Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek.

These were the 3 languages the Bible was written in

The so called Old Testament was written in Hebrew except Daniel and Esther that were written in Aramaic

For the Christian scriptures or New Testament as many call it, was written in Greek except Matthew which was originally in Hebrew.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Manlikebaro: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

It's just like saying show me the word "gay, bestiality, voodoo" etc in the Bible.

You can't find them! That the words doesn't exist in the English Bible translation doesn't mean that that the idea, or practice didn't exist.

But these practices have existed long long ago before those words were even coined in English.

Oga those that mean you were deceit by translating the bible to English? So you were using it till date? Everything that has meaning in Hebrew so also have in English.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Truthday: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime have been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

Bloody liar. Read Quran 85vs10
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Dshocker(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

Have you forgotten that for every 5 million impression, Elon Musk will pay you.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by HNICEARTH: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

Mockery does not have 100k USD, that's why he quickly aligned with Tinubu and came back to nigeria to see if ribadu can give him something like an SA, SSA or anything to go by.

By the way, he was paid 10k USD to work for the PDP. The small money don finish, that's another reason why he dropped atiku like a hot potato
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ayusufnotes(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
BlackRains:
You don't know what Qur'an means, all the things you mentioned are not in the main Qur'an but in the additional books in the Qur'an

Lol!
It's funny how you boldly come out to say I don't know Qur'an 😂
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Julius1995(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Does Sharia applies to corrupt politicians. You completely neglected that part. Of course, you know what you are doing. Bro, you do not represent Islam nor Sharia. Nice epistle though.
Ade3131:

I've so much resisted commenting on this thread but the bolded above needs to be corrected for the sake of those that believes anything they read here on Nairaland and the internet.

Lemme begin by clarifying the misconception around Saudi Arabia and "their new law on alcohol, women's right to do certain things they weren't allowed to do before and so on..."

Firstly, Saudi Arabia is a country just like anywhere else in the world that chooses to govern their land with Sharia laws, and as times changes, they have the exclusive right to do as they deem fit to their laws, not the Sunnah nor the Quran or islam.

Secondly, just as you amend constitution, they choose to amend some parts of the sharia they practice to accommodate the influx of expatriates that's coming to live and work in their land. They're doing this to change the negative perceptions of the world about Islam.... the whole islamaphobia thing. Same thing happened at the last world cup in Qatar.

Lastly, relaxing some Sharia laws in their land does not change Sharia as defined in the hadiths and the Quran, neither does it change Islam. Islam and the Quran remains the same yesterday, today and will remain the same forever.

In conclusion, pls take out Islam from what Reno has said. Nowhere did he referenced the quran neither is he a Muslim. The words he asked his audience to source for are not related in anyway or form to islam. So I see no reason to bring islam into this conversation at all. If you're not able to trace those words to any pages of your scripture, you shouldn't be using islam nor the quran to validate or buttress your point.

To you is your religion, and to me is mine. I worship not that which you worship neither will you worship that which I worship.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by IfnobeGod20: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Truthday:

Bloody liar. Read Quran 85vs10
See your lie below

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by chi4paul: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Resurrection: John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this
Christianity: AActs 11:26
[26]and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.
Bibla: Revelation 22:19
[19]And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
Stop fooling yourself, there is no where "Allahu Akbar" is written in the Quran.

See all the chapters and verses you quoted...can you now hide your face in shame ?

Can’t you see what you just quoted
Don’t fool yourself you don’t know anything about Islam just keep shut
And stop saying what you don’t have knowledge about
If you want to learn more about Islam go and learn, not online google
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by jaggabban: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin

Keep quiet there fooooo0l.
Wes he not ur hero when he insulted Buhari for 8years?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Akatta(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
I agreed with you this time around. None of these words listed above appears in the scripture. They're just concocted and propagated by the "Bishops of Rome"(Pope).
They're all false teachings and the scripture didn't teach any of them.
Truly, you've proven Jehovah's witnesses right. They've the truth, and teach the truth.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by InvertedHammer: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
/
Religion is man made way of controlling others.
Christians use Bible as foundation but majority of Christians don't read the Bible and even when they do, they barely understand because of centuries of twists, turns and excisions to fit certain narratives.

Colonization resulted in forced religion and indoctrination from childhood. Ever wonder why Igbo people (majority Christians in Nigeria) have English middle names. One can still see Taiwo Adekunle Omojuwa in Yoruba but rarely in Igbo land do they use Igbo names as middle names.

Each country has their version of Christianity:
Anglican (England)
Greek Orthodox
Armenian Orthodox
Dutch Reformed church
Scottish Presbyterian
Roman Catholic.

Indians are Hindu
Buddhism is predominant in Asia
Islam is predominant in Middle East
Israel has Judaism.

Which one is Nigerian? Yoruba has Ifa. Igbo has Omenala. But they have been relegated in pursuit of foreign religion to the point that many Nigerians do swear with their lives that the foreign religion is the only way because that's what the sect claims. Advertising and Marketing at its best.

Jesus will save his people of Israel first before acknowledging the existence of niggas in Africa. It ain't no propaganda but reality.

/
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime have been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

Its interesting how a pastor throws open a challenge and all you can do is rope in Muslims.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Akatta(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dear @ Mr Reno,you forgot to add "Hellfire". They're all false teachings. If you want to learn the truth , contact Jehovah's witnesses in your area they will teach you Bible free of charge.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Meagainstthem: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
alobright17:
find the things and stop name calling.

First I ain't Christian and I give no damn about that story book called bible.secondly Reno omokri is mad.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by mAskA78(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2023
LtChisom:

Stop emailing me you Islamic terrorist, I stay at Aba Abia state, you can come there to take my head as instructed by your piglet smelly allah.
Islam is a form of mental illness.
why don't you text me your address?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by sule17(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Attack the massage not the massanger
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by alobright17(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Meagainstthem:

First I ain't Christian and I give no damn about that story book called bible.secondly Reno omokri is mad.
first You're always responding to the same mad Reno ,

Secondly what he said is true that's why you that claimed not to be mad can't disgrace him with facts rather than Shamelessly calling him mad .

Attack the message not the messenger .way to go .
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Meagainstthem: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
alobright17:
first You're always responding to the same mad Reno ,

Secondly what he said is true that's why you that claimed not to be mad can't disgrace him with facts rather than Shamelessly calling him mad .

Attack the message not the messenger .way to go .

How do you expect me to attack the message of mad man?do I look like peter Obi who always listen to mad man advice?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
None of the mentioned could be found in God's word!

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by MusicMod(f): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
saphiere:

"Trinity," "Christmas," "Purgatory," "Limbo," "Catholic," "Lent," "Rapture," "Christianity," "Bible," "Pope," "Cardinal," "Rosary," "Veronica," "Reverend Father," "Church Wedding," "Christening," "Three wise men," "Palm Sunday," "Ash Wednesday," and "Good Friday."

These words has their origins.
Are words not synonyms to their meanings?
Looking for English-words like "Sunday" is a waste of time, when there is sabbath instead.
"The wise Men" was written in place of the "The three wise men" he was looking for.
The Bible didn't give their number but the notion that they were three was the number of gifts they left. Their number names & other things are from Greek manuscript or so.

The absence of "church bus" in the Bible makes it unfit for use right?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by nuamike: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Goodman2023:

And what about Islam ...a religion of shit and piece
All you need do is come to the north a say this, that's all you need to do.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
nuamike:

All you need do is come to the north a say this, that's all you need to do.

I live in kano, hotoro precisely
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by The6thAustralia: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Nahunger:
😳

I fit just review KJV add like 5 oo, I need this money 🥹🥹
Bad man things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State / 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.