Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50452 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nahunger(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
The6thAustralia:

Bad man things

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy guy wey sabi
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by LtChisom: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2023
mAskA78:

why don't you text me your address?

Make you come carry out your mob attack, text me yours abeg, let me surprise you with an arrangement with your worthless allah iddiot.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by IVORY2009(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
The concept of the Trinity can be found in several passages of the Bible, highlighting the belief that God is one, yet exists in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. While the word "Trinity" is not explicitly mentioned in the Bible, the concept is derived from various scriptures. Here are some key passages that illuminate the idea of the Trinity:

1. Matthew 28:19: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." This verse highlights the three distinct persons in the Godhead.

2. Matthew 3:16-17: "And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; and behold, a voice from heaven said, 'This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.'" This passage depicts all three persons of the Trinity present at the baptism of Jesus.

3. 2 Corinthians 13:14: "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." Here, the Apostle Paul mentions the three persons of the Trinity in the context of bestowing grace, love, and fellowship.

4. John 14:16-17: "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you." This passage refers to Jesus (the Son) promising the arrival of the Holy Spirit (the Helper).

These are just a few examples of how the concept of the Trinity is expressed through biblical passages. Exploring the scriptures in more depth will provide a deeper understanding of this fundamental belief in Christianity.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by epainos: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Reno may be controversial and I also believe there are issues around the man; however, this challenge and some others should make serious Christians think deeply. We have had different comments here on NL. I know a lady here that does not believe in rapture too. Her church calls it secret rapture, but she believes in Trinity (I suppose). Hmmmm. I think we all sink into our mind what we are fed, but it will be better if we can dig into the scripture ourselves. Some cannot even check the Bible, and wont check at all...but willl start insulting those that dont agree with what they have been fed with. Hmmm!

I know there are so many issues, but what I have done is to group these teachings into two categories:

1. Those that will take away ones salvation
2. Those that cannot necessarily do that

So, I focus my on those that will take awy ones salvation, and for now...I leave the rest alone. I believe God will minister to me the right answers, and if He does not...so be it. I will respect the faith of others and not crucify them.

So, Reno has his free will to believe whatsoever he wants to. I am just concerned about him ...really...i am. The way he flips around when it comes to politics is alarming. And I really don't think any good Christian can go into Nigerian politics. With waht we are seeing....i doubt it. That is a zone that can take ones salvation away. So, how Nigeria will get better is what I don't know. Hmmm!
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by nuamike: 6:26pm On Feb 06
Goodman2023:

I live in kano, hotoro precisely
Go outside and shout it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.