Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50451 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by theysg: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

If myopism is a definitive substance, you will be its nucleus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by seunlayi(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
It's actually a good question. Those listed words are what many worship rather than focusing on salvation and living a righteous live

6 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by mactoni91(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
I'm never a Fan of Reno because normally he doesn't have sense but i quite agree with him on this.

7 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by sukkot: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Yadid:
Foolishness!
please is there no trinity in the bible?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by samsegs(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2023
Pastor freeze,,,over to u...
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2023
I won't waste my time, he doesn't have 100k dolls to give out.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by justtruth88miSt(f): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2023
oneman2k7:
Rest in Jesus name Reno.

Always want to be relevant. Like Reno like FFK. Na wetin dem go chop dem they find.

So, are you looking for something that will chop you?

3 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by DrGoodman: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2023
theysg:

If myopism is a definitive substance, you will be its nucleus.

But unfortunately for you, myopism will never be a substance grin grin grin grin

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
Useless idiot
why the insult? Are you too lazy to search for trinity in the bible or doesn't exist and still believe in it.

5 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by OPICANTO2223: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2023
Reno first have to read the history of the bible and how henry xiii smuggled some chapters of the bible from roman conclave and formed a church called protestant
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
But finally, all of you supposed Christians who have so far commented have said nothing about the substance of his message o!

Una juss dey shalaye everywhere take dey dodge the matter because it exposes the shallowness of your religion.

Hypocrites!
If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

What about those words? Either they are found in the bible of not, what about it ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by LtChisom: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2023
fk002:
Instead of calling him names, why not prove him wrong by bringing out what he asked.

Insult can't cover lies

But wasn't the body of dead prophet mohammed exhumed by pigs and they ate his petrified body? isn't a sign he is cursed?

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by parkervero(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2023
You can't find the exact words of the above mentioned however, you can get the components that birthed those words.

It is like Taoheed in islam that was never mentioned in quran but has the component.

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Curious345: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Nobody replies a mad man .

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BoldBrainz(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Mosba:
Please don't bother searching because you can't. Omokri is a wide reader and has read bible versions from pali to pali and those words aren't there. But the question is why are today's churches thrives because of those words? The day you discovered that will certainly mark the day you begins to have doubt about the genuinety of Christianity as a religion of God.

You're lying!

Anybody who tells you he or she has read the bible from cover to cover and can remember all the words to be able to tell you what's not specifically written in there, is a pathological liar, and you're next in the line.

However, two simple google searches can give you the results upon which Reno Omokri based his confidence for this challenge.

On Another Note:

Did you know that the present day catholic church and by extension Christianity, are all based on a simple mistranslation of the Hebrew word "young woman" to mean "virgin" in Isaiah 7:14, while describing Mary the mother of Jesus, by the Greeks?

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Curious345: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
I don't understand Nairaland obsession with mad man omokri
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin

4 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by OPICANTO2223: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
AM CREATING STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE CLUB OF NIGERIA (S.I.C.L.U.B) THROUGH HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION SICKING

STILL DESIGNING THE WEBSITE BUT PORTAL WILL SOON BE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION.

RENON OMKRI
FFKL
MC OLOMO
ADEYANJU
ETC

THE NAMES ABOVE AND SOME NOT MENTIONED WILL BE OUR AUTOMATIC MEMBER.

IF YOU ARE INTERRSTED, PLEASE INDICATE HERE

GOD BLESS ALL

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

But wasn't the body of dead prophet mohammed exhumed by pigs and they ate his petrified body? isn't a sign he is cursed?
the task before you is search for trinity,bible, christian, Catholic,lent etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Julius1995(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
The are more than three if you ask me. Dem Omojuwa, Sega, Dipo and the likes nko?
richidinho:
This one has gone mad grin

They are three, just three in this country

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Deji Adeyanju

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Blakjewelry(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2023
stasius:
Am Happy he knows all these. It means he is really a good follower of Catholic teachings.

Reno. One day the Holy spirit will reveal them to you.
Until then, keep studying the Catholic doctrine.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See all the quotes up there everybody attacking the messenger instead of dealing with the issues he raised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by DrGoodman: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Curious345:
I don't understand Nairaland obsession with mad man omokri

Reno is selling their market, his madness is appreciated by the admins as a means of survival. The rest of us knows that Reno needs medication as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by DrGoodman: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Blakjewelry:

See all the quotes up there everybody attacking the messenger instead of dealing with the issues he raised.

The problem is that the person who raised it is unfit to raise such points. Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by MrsTblooms: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Proofless religion cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're lying!

Anybody who tells you he or she has read the bible from cover to cover and can remember all the words to be able to tell you what's not specifically written in there, is a pathological liar, and you're next in the line.

However, two simple google searches can give you the results upon which Reno Omokri based his confidence for this challenge.
what's there in the bible that cannot be read from cover to cover? I was 17years when I can recite Quran from cover to cover by heart ❤️ without looking at quran

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Jbleenk: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

Like I’ve always said, Christianity is not if God it is purely man made just like religion but fools will argue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by anonymous1759(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

When Reno was singing praises for oga Jona and Obi you never said he stole from oga Jona’s govt what has changed now ? It’s obvious you’re free to do or say whatever you like as long as you’re in my CAMP. no matter truth Reno say or do now it doesn’t matter because he refused to support your packaged fraud for the second time .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Buharism101(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2023
The light of Islam is about to shine in his life, Alhamdlila 😊

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by meditator(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
agreed he's a bad character, as u portray him. Ok leave the messenger. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2023
meditator:
agreed he's a bad character, as u portray him. Ok leave the messenger. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

3 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Julius1995(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2023
You are not so bright, religion is about many things, and one of them is the holy books. Religion is about place of worship, doctrine, way of life, value and many more. How many times does the Quran mention the prophet Mohammed, why is Islam not about prophet Isa (Jesus) that the Quran in more times. Religion evolve, for instance, look at how Islam is evolving in the arab worlds, and look at how Islam has evolved to Tinubu/corrupt politicians/thieves supporting religion in Nigeria. Any time you see anybody supporting
corrupt acts by politicians, you can almost be sure which religion such oerson practices, its not so in the past, its all part of religion evolution.
BoldBrainz:
But finally, all of you supposed Christians who have so far commented have said nothing about the substance of his message o!

Una juss dey shalaye everywhere take dey dodge the matter because it exposes the shallowness of your religion.

Hypocrites!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / Funny Church Banners That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.