Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50449 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Calitoscassius(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
He is correct, those words are not in the so called bible, Christianity, God, pastor, church and Jesus are all one big scam.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by oneman2k7: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
justtruth88miSt:

So, are you looking for something that will chop you?

Ode oshi
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Hassanmaye(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is a big challenge for people who don't read the bible talkmore of knowing whether those words are in the bible or not
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by etrange: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't understand this. So does the absence of these words in the Bible imply the practices are wrong? I thought it was obvious such practices are meant to organize or systematize religious bodies? Someone please tell me the point here.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Confirm4real(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Who dash Monkey Banana shocked

For where you see $100k to give somebody
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by abuhlawal(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime have been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

You lied.
ALLAH Akbar is in the Qur'an. Stop confusing yourself. Nobody will not like $100,000.
Bring any of those words and become rich overnight.
The problem with the modified Christian scriptures is controversies and confusion.
Any devine scripture from God cannot contain neither controversy nor confusion
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by IVORY2009(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Trinity in the bible can be found in Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by planetx: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
IVORY2009:
He said the word Trinity not Father,Son and Holy Spirit.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ogbologbo1000(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thus one wey bot get 1k dollar of him own naim day talk about 109k dols
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by TOMMYCKEL(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

Bros Reno must actually be suffering from Cocainology because if not so, where is Islam, And all the ways of Islamic prayers and the 5 solat and Rakat stated in the Quran?

I think is time for upcoming Pastors, Apostles, Bishop, Teachers, Evangelist, Sheikhs, Alfas, and the Traditionalist to wise up to be in their right senses and not to allow all this senseless fools to mislead us cos they've made convenant with devil already 🤷‍♂️
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOwazobia: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Reno is not in a place to teach anyone about scriptures.

He is out of touch with the christian faith, except for political manipulations.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by HARKsmart(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
parkervero:
You can't find the exact words of the above mentioned however, you can get the components that birthed those words.

It is like Taoheed in islam that was never mentioned in quran but has the component.

Lol
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Kaytixy: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.
Reno understands Aramaic and knows very well that the bible is not written in English. Infact he always mention it in his write-up. You can as well mention them in Aramaic or any of the languages you mentioned he will understand.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Kaycee9242(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin show us pastor which you claimed to be in the bible

You just finished the matter, since everything that exist must be in the bible he should also show us his name in the bible
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Kaytixy: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime have been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
do the Muslims celebrate Allahu Akbar, or is Allahu Akbar a doctrine in Islam. Your comparison doesn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by hardayemmie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

How many Greek version do we see today... A lot of truth are hidden.

Seek the truth bro.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by chaloskyx: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ahah Batified crew why are you guys attacking your hero the slayer of IPOB and Obedient he only asked you to do some research and even put money on the line to help you in this bad economic times caused by APC also he said 100k dolls o pls hope you haven't for forgotten your saviour BAT has multiplied the value of the usd to $1 to $ $1000 this is 100m we are talking about o please get to work and start using your brains to help yourself win that money he knows you need it grin

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Bimbilla(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please answer his question?
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by MusicMod(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thinkfree:
what's there in the bible that cannot be read from cover to cover? I was 17years when I can recite Quran from cover to cover by heart ❤️ without looking at quran
Recite ?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Ade3131: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Julius1995:
Yes, the reason why at least 94% Yoruba Muslims support characters like Tinubu, even when news says they stole. Does religion support stealing, identity theft, that's evolution bro. Its staring right at you in the face. And the Arab worlds have made some modifications to cure practice of their religion has well, that has enhanced tourism especially, few month ago, Saudi relief duties on alcohol. You can read about it online

I've so much resisted commenting on this thread but the bolded above needs to be corrected for the sake of those that believes anything they read here on Nairaland and the internet.

Lemme begin by clarifying the misconception around Saudi Arabia and "their new law on alcohol, women's right to do certain things they weren't allowed to do before and so on..."

Firstly, Saudi Arabia is a country just like anywhere else in the world that chooses to govern their land with Sharia laws, and as times changes, they have the exclusive right to do as they deem fit to their laws, not the Sunnah nor the Quran or islam.

Secondly, just as you amend constitution, they choose to amend some parts of the sharia they practice to accommodate the influx of expatriates that's coming to live and work in their land. They're doing this to change the negative perceptions of the world about Islam.... the whole islamaphobia thing. Same thing happened at the last world cup in Qatar.

Lastly, relaxing some Sharia laws in their land does not change Sharia as defined in the hadiths and the Quran, neither does it change Islam. Islam and the Quran remains the same yesterday, today and will remain the same forever.

In conclusion, pls take out Islam from what Reno has said. Nowhere did he referenced the quran neither is he a Muslim. The words he asked his audience to source for are not related in anyway or form to islam. So I see no reason to bring islam into this conversation at all. If you're not able to trace those words to any pages of your scripture, you shouldn't be using islam nor the quran to validate or buttress your point.

To you is your religion, and to me is mine. I worship not that which you worship neither will you worship that which I worship.

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by cornelboy(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
He's actually making some point.
Where did Christians get their practices and teachings from? Christmas, trinity and the rest?

From the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri is about to convert to Islam if that is what it will take to get recognized by Tinubu and be offered a job

But Tinubu hasn’t favored Muslims in appointments. Going by the trajectory of BAT’s appointments so far, don’t you think Reno has more chances being a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

How I wish somebody could just answer the question and have the awoof N100k$.

It seems the answer to the question get as it be grin

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Decent09(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Guy shift if you no get spirit for body abeg.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Those are the very same considerations I and my overall family (extended family) had that made us dump Christianity.
All the strange doctrines that later found it’s way into Christianity were introduced by those who knew almost nothing about Jesus. For example the so-called apostle Paul who is responsible for 75% of modern Christian doctrine, knew nothing about Jesus. Yet Christianity is founded upon his ideas. Someone will tell me that he was called by the holy spirit, as if all the mumu pastors in Nigeria today aren’t called by the same spirit( because I don’t know what is holy about it).
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by MusicMod(f): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
tesppidd:
And with all this epistle, I really hope you are better than those who "worship" Mary.

I hope you will make heaven before them.

I hope so.
Those who worship "Mary" do not exist. It may seems so but it's clear she is a vessel and you don't have to explain it to them.
They understand it more than you do.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
IVORY2009:

Bring it out yourself.
Very simple 👌
Send it to Reno
Let's see if you won it undecided
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Jeposky(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

So... Who's that Jesus you always pray in his name if your lord's real name is not Jesus?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by flexyrule(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

How I wish somebody could just answer the question and have the awoof N100k$.

It seems the answer to the question get as it be grin
It's just like saying "show me the word gay in the Bible... Or Bestiality"

You can't find them.

But there have been practices existed long long ago before those words were coined in English.

That the words doesn't exist in English in the Bible doesn't mean that that the idea, or practice didn't exist.

Reno is just seeking attention. That's what fuels his ego.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Decent09(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
TOMMYCKEL:

Bros Reno must actually be suffering from Cocainology because if not so, where is Islam, And all the ways of Islamic prayers and the 5 solat and Rakat stated in the Quran?

I think is time for upcoming Pastors, Apostles, Bishop, Teachers, Evangelist, Sheikhs, Alfas, and the Traditionalist to wise up to be in their right senses and not to allow all this senseless fools to mislead us cos they've made convenant with devil already 🤷‍♂️

Did Reno mentioned Islam, don't take weed and come to Nairaland again.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by mp3ree: 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin show us pastor which you claimed to be in the bible

What you people don't understand is there are no such words or phrases in the bible.he's telling you that many churches doctrine are not from the Bible.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Instead of all this long epistle, why don’t you use this energy to take up the challenge and win yourself 100,000,000($100k)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.