Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) (6988 Views)

I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
I take fruits a lot. Different kinds. Apple, pineapple, orange, banana, cucumber, watermelon, garden eggs, etc.

Two days ago, I got this big cucumber. I was so surprised about how big, long and fat it is, because I've never had cucumber that big before. This should be the biggest cucumber I've ever gotten.

The picture is not doing justice to the size, because it is far bigger than it looks in this picture. I would have measured it if I had ruler.

Have you heard cucumber this big before? Which do you prefer? The big, the medium or the small ones?

Attached below is a picture of the cucumber;

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by TemplarLandry: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
You're always here seeking undue attention.
You've come again.

fadilaMaikiriki:
I take fruits a lot. Different kinds. Apple, pineapple, orange, banana, cucumber, watermelon, garden eggs, etc.

Two days ago, I got this big cucumber. I was so surprised about how big, long and fat it is, because I've never had cucumber that big before. This should be the biggest cucumber I've ever gotten.

The picture is not doing justice to the size, because it is far bigger than it looks in this picture.

Have you heard cucumber this big before? Which do you prefer? The big, the medium or the small ones?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by verybadmouth(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Waw. Nice laps

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Anyway it's 'had' not 'heard'

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by makaveli902: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is big, am sure it will fit in well.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
makaveli902:
It is big, am sure it will fit in well.
This is more filling than the small tiny ones.
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by talented321: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
You always post cucumber, abi you don't have boyfriend..
How can you use such big equipment to damage ur kpekus after you'll say men don't want to marry you...
fadilaMaikiriki:

The picture is not doing justice to the size, because it is far bigger than it looks in this picture. I would have measured it if I had ruler.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by id4sho(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Werey in disguise

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Lungdick: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is too big for your kpekus. Come for my fertile rod instead.
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Gee64: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cum, and I shall anoint your wet kpekus with oil and it shall be filled to overflowing....trust me, you will never need cucumber to do the job again!
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by thesilentman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is more filling than the small tiny ones.
Bad girl!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by TheSuperX(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
This silly attention seeker is back again 🀬

Creating useless threads everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by ItisWell22(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're always here seeking undue attention.
You've come again.

Likeeeee…

Unrelenting. 😐
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Woodshot: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
This OP grin

The scope of her threads is create threads alongs the lines of the thread you're presently reading then come out to feign acute ignorance when people, viewers, and readers insinuate who she' likely is and bare their thoughts...

If you call it attention seeking scheme you are right.

But I for one unflinchingly believe that the OP, twice on a normal day ruggedly masturbate with cucumbers that looks like pillars supporting Third Mainland Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Pauliaette(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
How can I unread this post
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Thisis2raw(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Till that cucumber is been eaten, nobody should sell cucumber to any female gender
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by kokorokoman: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
If you take kokorokoman herbal medicine your girth will be as big as this.

As a man you suppose check my signature

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Illegal1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
omoh.........Be lyk nah u wn continue frm where illamina stop.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Kriss216: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
verybadmouth:
Waw. Nice laps
What's nice about those sticks undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by talented321: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hahaha
Kriss216:
two many simps
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by STEWpid(f): 3:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Chai..

Some simps are already intimidated that cucumber has taken their place.

This post sould have age limit, at least 27+.
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by DyingFetus: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Na so olosho take day start
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Auraking: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Laugh wan kill me die.

Check my signature
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by DyingFetus: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Go and open an onlyfans account

I swr simps here go pay you to view ya content
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by OndoRaph(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
This girl go sabi f*ck and e go sweet her I swear. This kind sef d give LOUD ring tone
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by Iliveforever(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Please don’t kill yourself with it, there’s more to life
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by verybadmouth(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Kriss216:

I love them strong like wood grin
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by LagosG: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Why is it on your bed though?
Re: This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
LagosG:

Why is it on your bed though?
Because that's where I want to eat it, on the bed.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Beg For Money/Gifts? / How Much Masturbation Is Too Much Masturbation???????? / Do You Like Black Women With Big Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.